ADVERTISEMENT

McCain discontinues medical treatment . . .

I predict that after he dies, Trump will make a perfunctory statement of condolence and remembrance, but will then in some way, shape, or fashion figure out a way to get in one last dig.
Of course he will. That is as sure thing as calling sky blue.

Both of these threads have kind of gone off track.

John McCain was an American hero who ran to a fight when many in his position were heading the other way. I have had political agreements and disagreements with him over the years and thought enough of him to vote him for President. A vote I would make again without a second thought.

God speed and comfort to his family. Even when you know it is coming, the loss of a husband, father, grandfather is a tough thing.

Both of these threads have kind of gone off track.

John McCain was an American hero who ran to a fight when many in his position were heading the other way. I have had political agreements and disagreements with him over the years and thought enough of him to vote him for President. A vote I would make again without a second thought.

God speed and comfort to his family. Even when you know it is coming, the loss of a husband, father, grandfather is a tough thing.
He would have been a good President. He would have done some things that were unpopular with politicians and partisans of both parties, but good for the country.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT