ADVERTISEMENT

Mar-a-Lago is Under Siege

You may be right.

Apparently, call logs, visitor logs and other documents generated on Jan. 5 and 6 are missing. Such documents are govt. property and may be classified as well. It seems possible Trump may have them at Mar-a-Lago (or used to).
Maybe Hillary has them.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Our government is out of control.
171fc78f39bcf4aa82ea8711314fd8dd.jpg

Yes the big picture that he can’t get the mob boss mad at him. I’m not concerned what Trump thinks of me. So I don’t have to kiss his a$$ and make excuses for him all day long.
Nah but he lives in your head all day long.

Reactions: DANC
Why aren't all you proud boys DOING SOMETHING! 😄
A few things...

1. Your dumb Proud Boys comment notwithstanding, something will happen. The doing something will be when the GOP gets control of at least the House back. The raid will get answered in kind because one side cannot allow the other to do this to them without retribution. McCarthy has already signaled in the House that Garland should buckle the **** up for next year.

2. If this was really about documents, a precedent has been set. Trump should be punished exactly like Hillary Clinton was.

The government's “duty” is to give the info to Trump at the time of the search. I suspect the earlier reports about “negotiations” mooted that issue.

Unless there is a protective order issued by the judge, or it involves classified stuff, Trump can release it.

When? All of that issue appears to be politics.
If the warrant reflected favorably on Trump he'd have already released it. The fact that he hasn't is extremely telling...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: DANC and Lucy01
It sure seems that way
The Dems will pay for their abusing the law and their power. I don’t want to hear any of the Dems on her cry when it happens. I am seeing raids of Biden, Garland, Hunter, Shitter and others in a couple years. The only thing holding it back will be the pubs finding someone as corrupt and bias as Garland.

Why do liberals love making up stupid names? What is a Trumpswab? Seriously get yourself some toilet paper for your home the corncobs are making you testy
My brother and I once killed a skunk with corncobs that was stealing moms eggs. Locked the chicken house door and practiced pitching on the skunk.

Notice how the new Mod ignores this. Screenshots are great evidence.
I didn't call YOU a Trumpswab. Not all Trump supporters are Trumpswabs.

The 'swabs are the elite, the gravy seals, the dudes with an extra roll of fat, extra ground clearance on their pickup truck, and they LOVE wrasslin', which is SERIOUS sport. They party hearty, but I guess they don't ever have a comic warm up the crowd before the cross burnin'.

Totally not you, I'm sure! :)

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Who is your favorite wrassler? Your favorite piece of squirrel to fry up? Do you consider possum " the OTHER other white meat"? You obviously pass the extra roll of fat test...

Last edited:
I didn't call YOU a Trumpswab. Not all Trump supporters are Trumpswabs.

The 'swabs are the elite, the gravy seals, the dudes with an extra roll of fat, extra ground clearance on their pickup truck, and they LOVE wrasslin', which is SERIOUS sport. They party hearty, but I guess they don't ever have a comic warm up the crowd before the cross burnin'

Totally not you, I'm sure! :)
Elite NO

Gravy Seal NO

Dude I have “hey dude” shoes but I am not a dude

Roll of Fat NO obsess over weight

Pickup Truck with Clearance NO but have had F150 platinum which my golf buddies said had pimp wheels. I disagree the rims where just black with nice wide tires

Wrestlin NO but like UFC

Party Hardy NO, always designated driver. After winning big golf tournament I did get drunk afterwards. Gave my billfold to the cute waitress and told her she have all the green in it. She offered me around $700-$1000 back the next day. I told her once given it was hers. I drank water until I could drive myself home.

Comic warm up Crowd before Cross Burning NO, never been to comic show or cross burning.

TMP would classify me as a Hillbilly and Redneck. Some truth to that.

Last edited:
Not his fault, just another sign of incompetence…maybe you should have your mom read posts with you & help explain them to you…
Maybe you should understand how everything works since you are dumb enough to think this about Biden at all.

And you say something is due to incompetence is placing blame. Learn the English language

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you should understand how everything works since you are dumb enough to think this about Biden at all.

And you say something is due to incompetence than you placing blame. Learn the English language
Feckless. Ask your mom what it means.

And you say something is due to incompetence than you placing blame. Learn the English language

''And you say something is due to incompetence than you placing blame. Learn the English language''

Curious response, maybe @Bowlmania will have some thoughts on your learning of the English language?

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT