ADVERTISEMENT

Rick Neiheisel on the CBS halftime show…

This appeared to be all Dolson’s hire and he sold Cig and staff on IU. I’m sure he has a plan if raises are deserved.

If things keep going well it will be interesting to see how much we can increase our NIL. Get some boosters excited I could see some pretty big increases. That coupled with the rev share (likely no issues for IU to fund that) could give this staff a lot more money for players.

All of the above could be a big boost in resources for the staff, which is obviously very appealing. No telling what happens if a huge program comes calling, but I suspect mid level programs may struggle to get him.

This appeared to be all Dolson’s hire and he sold Cig and staff on IU. I’m sure he has a plan if raises are deserved.

If things keep going well it will be interesting to see how much we can increase our NIL. Get some boosters excited I could see some pretty big increases. That coupled with the rev share (likely no issues for IU to fund that) could give this staff a lot more money for players.

All of the above could be a big boost in resources for the staff, which is obviously very appealing. No telling what happens if a huge program comes calling, but I suspect mid level programs may struggle to get him.
Cuban can do more with his $4.6 billion. But alas, Cuban is not a visionary. Doesn’t see the impact of college football and the returns down the road. And, he hates the game of football in general.

Still think this talk is too early. Let's beat a few good teams first. Maryland and UCLA are solid wins, but we've had a favorable schedule so far.

Love Cig but the ink is not even dry on this contract.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT