ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking! CIA

They at least are within boundaries of reporting. Who knows where the original poster is getting his info? I think even sources like Fox News or MSNBC at least aren't making up completely groundless stories. Further, I don't trust information that can't be vetted. Some people seem to only rely on stories filled with inuendo and rumor as their primary reading materials because that's what they want to believe; however, they really don't have a clue as to where the story originated or even if it is remotely accurate.
So Bernstein knew of these reports and kept them hidden until the whole world watched Biden in the debate.

I think Trump has caused all of them to lose all objectivity.

So Bernstein knew of these reports and kept them hidden until the whole world watched Biden in the debate.

You are looking for mouse droppings to disprove my point that I trust fully transparent news sources over some vague unsubstantiated outlet. Do you trust information from Al Jazeera?

You are looking for mouse droppings to disprove my point that I trust fully transparent news sources over some vague unsubstantiated outlet. Do you trust information from Al Jazeera?
I don’t trust anything from Al Jazeera. I don’t trust anything related to Trump, Biden or US Politics from any of our MSM.

Reactions: snarlcakes
I don’t trust anything from Al Jazeera. I don’t trust anything related to Trump, Biden or US Politics from any of our MSM.
If by “don’t trust the MSM” you mean you don’t take their reporting at face value and seek corroborating sources to get the nuance you need to know if they’re right or wrong, my opinion is that’s fine. If you flat out refuse to heed their reporting whatsoever and only seek fringe reporting, in my opinion you’re setting yourself up for failure.

If by “don’t trust the MSM” you mean you don’t take their reporting at face value and seek corroborating sources to get the nuance you need to know if they’re right or wrong, my opinion is that’s fine. If you flat out refuse to heed their reporting whatsoever and only seek fringe reporting, in my opinion you’re setting yourself up for failure.
Concur 100 percent. This is the way to inform yourself accurately and to get past misinformation from biased sources - left and right.

Are these 'fully transparent' sources the same as the multitude of script readers on MSM who were paid by the Leviathan to present propaganda as 'news'?

• Haha
Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
If it goes against the mainstream narrative, X is the best. If it’s a vanilla topic, MSM does a good job.

You know exactly , but you won't answer the question.

You consider MSM script readers paid to propagandize the American people as transparent?
Journalism is in part commercial which is why Yellow Journalism was such a problem in the US in the 19th and early 20th century. Mas, I don't believe you ever revealed where you get your talking points. Could you share them with us?

Come on Stoll you have to get your information to form your opinions from someplace. It sounds like you don't believe anything, but you obviously believe something.
I don’t think I said I don’t watch and listen. I just don’t believe most of what they say.

With Biden, anyone with eyes and ears should have been able to see what was happening starting with his first day in office.

Inform yourself by listening to biased media that are lying?
Yes, left and right. Read and listen to both. They don't go away just because you ignore them and dismissing them is not the answer. They're not all lying. Usually, they actually have facts in the articles and then they might spin it. Ignore the spin and check the facts. Don't be afraid of reading all sorts of news sources and there are some news sources that try hard to leave out their biases, which everyone has to some extent. Don't get your news from opinion pieces, left or right. They aren't bound by the same rules of trying to get the facts out, in fact they often ignore facts and give us "alternate facts" - left and right. We have posters that continually post opinion pieces as if it supports their arguments and they don't.

Journalism is in part commercial which is why Yellow Journalism was such a problem in the US in the 19th and early 20th century. Mas, I don't believe you ever revealed where you get your talking points. Could you share them with us?
I have certainly shared a number of sources I routinely read.
I will try to find that list which I posted and provide it for you.

BTW, ISW is pure propaganda.

X is influenced by whom you follow, though. It can be an echo chamber. Just need to make sure you’re looking at multiple accounts.
I agree you have to think for yourself on X and question the sources more. However,
MSM is a far worse echo chamber. Democrats are in the current predicament with Biden because of it. It’s become centralized state (Democrat) propaganda and why fewer and fewer people read it or take it serious.

Reactions: BadWakeboarder
X is influenced by whom you follow, though. It can be an echo chamber. Just need to make sure you’re looking at multiple accounts.
Exactly. Saying you listen to what X says is like saying you listen to what cable says. X is just an aggregator of content, so you're going to get a wide variety of information quality. All of those voices that people on different parts of the political spectrum dislike or dismiss are on X, too.

Reactions: BadWakeboarder
Reading that, Bernstein doesn't say he's known this. He says that since the debate, he's heard it isn't a one off situation and goes on to express dismay that for the last 6 months he's heard how sharp he still is from those same people.

I have certainly shared a number of sources I routinely read.
I will try to find that list which I posted and provide it for you.

BTW, ISW is pure propaganda.
@Bill4411

Too many posts to sort through..

From memory, I read;

Adam Smith
Bild
Bill Gertz
Christopher Lasch
Eugyppius: The Plague Chronicles
Glenn Greenwald
Hillsdale College: Imprimis
Hindustan Times
Matt Taibbi
Patrick Lancaster
Scott Ritter
Simplicius:Lyceum
Times of India
Tucker Carlsen interviews...

I'm sure I'm forgetting some.

Reactions: Bill4411
I don’t think I said I don’t watch and listen. I just don’t believe most of what they say.

With Biden, anyone with eyes and ears should have been able to see what was happening starting with his first day in office.
Actually, the extent of his disabilities was concealed from the American electorate prior to and during his 'campaign' in 2020 by the complicit MSM.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT