ADVERTISEMENT

Luke Brown

bailey777

Hall of Famer
Nov 18, 2011
Well it appears the phenom is not quite off to the huge start he was suppose to have if you believed the hype of his big fan who posted about him. I swear there were some saying he could play in the big ten and we should sign him.

Indiana Phenom Luke Brown Joins Men’s Basketball​

I do not think he is 6'2 I think his height was one of the big issues.
He has missed 3 games with a hip injury. He is closer to 5’9. He is another Grant Gellan. But he is playing tonight!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ulrey
Well it appears the phenom is not quite off to the huge start he was suppose to have if you believed the hype of his big fan who posted about him. I swear there were some saying he could play in the big ten and we should sign him.

No reason to pick on the kid all because of one person on here. He would wear everyone of us out in “our prime” on the basketball court. He is alot better than Grant Gelon at same stage however.

He's been injured.

Luke won’t be at Ball State long unless they hire a new coach!

??? Why did he choose BSU in the first place? Who is making these decisions for him?
They are deniers. They can’t accept that he’s just not that good. He’s better off accepting reality and getting a degree in something he can do. Reality is he’s a low major D2 guy.

They are deniers. They can’t accept that he’s just not that good. He’s better off accepting reality and getting a degree in something he can do. Reality is he’s a low major D2 guy.
And how do you know this?

Lander ...A five star ..Think of that a 5 star..
Cant get on the floor !
Leal..A Indiana Mr. BASKETBALL..Can barely get on the floor..
I'm not for or against Brown..Just saying Indiana has some high profile practice player's.

Reactions: VanPastorMan
LB has scored 8 points in 2 games at a midlevel D1 school, as a true freshman. That ain't bad....

I actually think Ball State is a good landing spot for him and he'll do well there. He's a freshman who transferred and became eligible mid-year. He's played like three games. And he's behind a couple of solid guards in Jalen Windham and Luke Bumbalough.
A lot of people forget that Brown hasn't played real ball in about a year. There has to be rust. Plus, he does have to adjust to bigger and faster players which means he has to get stronger and faster himself. We will see if he rises to the occasion. I agree with you. Ball State is a good place for him.

Ball State is the right level of comp for Brown. He's been injured, and not getting a lot of run, which is to be expected when he's behind a couple more experienced guards. He's played a total of three games.

Anyone writing him off based on three games is naive to say the least.

Reactions: i'vegotwinners
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT