ADVERTISEMENT

"Love child Love child never quite as good......"

I'd like to think that there is...

...but that's just me.

He likes to think so...

...it's really hard to explain to someone the reason you believe is because you believe. I've attended a number of different churches and have done plenty of "free thought" on my own. I have read the bible and base what I believe because I "know" it's right and true. Not because a minister tells me to believe it or because my Dad tells me to believe.

I believe because I believe.

The son only does what the father pleases.

So I guess the first crusaders were following the father's advice.

When invading a city ... Kill 'em all.

Who told you that?

Read it again, the rest live in paradise. That paradise just like the first paradise of Eden resides on Earth not in heaven.

Only the named go to heaven.. though since the masses are now white people and not jews, well they had to change the meaning, because why would white people worship someone that's going to reward a whole other race??

Silly, ignorant Christian, doesn't even understand his own book...
This post was edited on 12/19 12:54 PM by BIODTL

Apparently, he thinks you haven't made a wise decision

on what to believe unless you've studied more than one.

Which really isn't the point..
This post was edited on 12/19 12:52 PM by IUhottie

You don't want this...

...that's what Jehovah's Witnesses believe.

And that's NOT what the Bible says.

I suggest YOU read it again.

I'd probably be more interested if they were discussing this face-to-face..

...naked. Hey...look what I stumbled across again! : )

1112_beckham_sp_lg.jpg

Oh, you've only been to the churches

that are accepted by racial and social norms in the USA - yea, I get it.

I feel your anger. Let your hate flow through you.

Strike BIO down and take my side.

All I know about Islam is that it is a religion of peace. nt

iu

I should change my thinking about a lot of things.

And at first blush this seems wrong. Also at first blush it seems wrong what the Jews did in acquiring the land and the massacre that went on. Also at first blush it seems wrong that they did NOT kill all foreigners in the land when God told them to and instead intermarried with them. I think alot of people read that section and say, "Oh, no, they didn't obey God." Well, the alternative is that they should have killed EVERYBODY. Well, this is what the Crusaders did...was it right or wrong ...I don't know. But I won't condem them for it as Trow suggests I should do.

FTR, it has nothing to do with jews...I'm not a Nazi...but you'll just have to trust me on that.

it is the responibility of everyone

who is TRULY convinced of there beliefs to express/share/live those beliefs. Otherwise, You are keeping to yourself the greatest secret of the universe and you are scum of the worst sort.

If you had first hand, credible information that some kid was going to go on a school shooting rampage and you told no one, you would be scum.

If you truly believe to that same reality, that you know the key to God's cosmos, you are not wrong for broadcasting it.

It's not only witnesses that believe that..

there's other denominations that have or still do.

FWIW - It was the first belief, until it no longer fit the agenda, or teh masses it was being sold to - then it's meaning was changed, it will eventually be changed again...

You'd fall to your knees in front of him in worship? nt

iu

Luckily I don't have to worry about it.

Nobody is ever justified in taking somebody else's life less self defense.

I guess I'm not done with you...

...I can tell you two things:

1. That's NEVER how I've interpreted it from reading it for myself.
2. I've NEVER encountered another Christian who believes that.

Are you REALLY comparing those two things?

And faith is different than "first hand, credible information"

Way different.

It's written in prose - from what I've heard it's a very

well written and beautiful book in the original language.

And you're correct - it is a very peaceful religion. But they just like us, have people who use it as an agenda and rationalize what ever meaning they wish.

I'm not suggesting you to do anything...

...I just feel that it is wrong for anybody to use their religion as a reason for killing.

This goes for Jews, Christians, Muslims, BIOs, etc.

I think that is sad that for those that do such things, because we are all more alike than different. And if they that hate would comprehend the doctrines of their respective faiths better we wouldn't have this problem.

Well, we may. Because these fights are not about religion, they are about land and money.

Wait a minute...................

If you haven't read the Koran then how do you know it's a peaceful religion? I think they're all a bunch of nut job monkeys but I readily admit that my opinion is born of ignorance and is based soley on thousands of attacks made by Muslims with the expressed intent of killing innocent people.

Its the Book of Revelation

Of course it will be interpretted and reinterpretted. And of course it should not be taken literally.

This is the very reason Jews still exist. Because the Messiah hasn't come. He's supposed to be a King, not a baby/carpenter/fisherman/miracleman/heretic/lunatic/deadman/riserfromthedead.

Caps daily communion: "Body of Uber" "Amen" nt

iu

I think it was from his ex-wife.

I don't think she went down ... which is another reason for his C$ hate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT