ADVERTISEMENT

"Love child Love child never quite as good......"

I guess *this* is how good Christians act.............

Right, IUT? See, it can be played both ways (and literally using this example).

fuedgayrk1.jpg

"I have a wide stance"

Why don't you go back

to hugging trees? We need Republicans in office. Those oil fields won't take over themselves you know.
treehugger.jpg

A good Christian would attack Iraq after fabricating

a story about WMD's and lying to the world and the public.

I mean it's been done for Centuries. A prime example would be the Crusaders who manipulated the masses into believing the Crusades had everything to do with keepin the infidels out of the holy land - when in reality it was about spice and trade routes to the east... just sayin'

A good Christian is a lying war-mongering opportunist - and certainly not a fornicator or adulterer - that's just unacceptable...............
This post was edited on 12/19 3:02 PM by BIODTL

Hey, Edwards made a love child.

All Wide Stance did was cause a little indigestion.....or hemerroids.

"I started school, in a worn torn dress that somebody threw out....."

He didn't frabricate anything.

That's just what you fornicators tell yourselves to feel better about your uncontrollable gravy explosions.

You will all ultimately burn along side the greatest deceiver of them all, Darwin.

I ignore the filthy unprocessed sewage that comes out of your.........

heathen mouth. You will suffer the tortures of the seventh circle of hell for your spelling alone.

And he's gay isn't he? Cap, a little assistance on this........

dude's got got be a mo doesn't he?

She looks like she should be chewing on a carrot............

I can't decide if she's more rabbit, goat or horse.

Actually - living without guilt is nice ....

it's like any other fairy tale or superstition once you grow up and quit believing - you really don't miss anything at all.

I don't need a cosmic babysitter to tell me right from wrong...
This post was edited on 12/19 12:09 PM by BIODTL

What's funny...

...is that you can feel the anger coming through in your posts. You always seem to spit venom at religion (specifically Christianity) in an attempt to discredit it.

Until they die, of course.

Then they go straight to Hell.

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men

The first crusades were of noble cause. Afterward it just became a matter of pride and papal legacy - which is exactly why it failed and split the Christian churches. You can blame the Christians for their pride...but you must blame the Venetians for their greed as well.

Pope Innocent III:
"How, indeed, will the church of the Greeks, no matter how severely she is beset with afflictions and persecutions, return into ecclesiastical union and to a devotion for the Apostolic See, when she has seen in the Latins only an example of perdition and the works of darkness, so that she now, and with reason, detests the Latins more than dogs? As for those who were supposed to be seeking the ends of Jesus Christ, not their own ends, who made their swords, which they were supposed to use against the pagans, drip with Christian blood,­ they have spared neither religion, nor age, nor sex. (...) They have even ripped silver plates from the altars and have hacked them to pieces among themselves. They violated the holy places and have carried off crosses and relics."
This post was edited on 12/19 12:19 PM by Moops

It's ok, we feel sorry for you too.

It's a two way street.

Isn't that the Crusade which killed thousands of Jews?*

nt

I'm not even going to go that far...

...I'm not the ultimate judge. I'm just saying it makes me sad is all... I'm sure that BIO/Uber doesn't understand why I would feel sad, but I do.

Well. I know a lot of people who are sure that they're going to heaven....

and, frankly, I wouldn't want to spend eternity with people like them.

There is no condemnation in Jesus Christ.

It is nice...isn't it? I know how you feel. Apparently you practiced the wrong religion.

It's ok, we're sad for you too.

We wish you would come out of the darkness and into the light.

They understand...........

it's the same reason that they feel sad for you. Everyone has their own faith. It's not for you, me, or anyone else to say who's right or wrong.

Idiot ...

You're silly ..I write like that all the time in an effort to evoke your emotion not mine. Which will hopefully make you think for yourself once in your life instead of listening and believing what big pig tells you is right.

I do love to insult the superstitious masses.. it's fun for me.

FWIW - Christianity is far behind Buddhism, Judaism and even Islam as far as clarity. Most likely because it's true origin (not Judaism) was as a political body and not a spiritual one. It was a cult basically intil the Romans adopted it as their STATE religion.

Read some non-agenda ridden history on Rome during Constantine's reign and after - then you'll see what I mean. Christ was voted into divinity - with a very narrow margin - by a council of politicians - not clergy. Doesn't that reek of political agenda. It was a state organized religion... was god Roman?

FWIW - It's an arbitrary collection of vagueness used for agenda and opportunity and nothing more ... it deserves contempt. The vagueness is needed so the supporters can rationalize and justify any deed regardless of it's true intent. Leap of faith - means "trust me" when all reasoning dictates it's bull$hit! What a scam - greatest ever IMO.

It deserves contempt! Serious contempt!

It's nothing more than a political tool used to control and dictate to the ignorant masses.. quit being a fool and think for yourself.

I understand.

But you feeling sad isn't any more or less warranted than BIO feeling angry, you know?

Or something...

Because you were told to feel sad ..

and believe that because someone who says they represent god - tells you to feel sad for someone that's not quite as gullible as you, then it must be the correct thing to do...

Retaliation for cappin' the savior.

An ancient driveby.

He's at Texas Tech now. Time to move on. nt

iu

"Which will hopefully make you think for yourself once in your life"

I thought we had you to do our thinking.

Arec we talking old or new testament here? Jesus was a really good guy but

but his dad has a serious temper.

Sadly - that's a complete misconception - as it clearly states

12,000 from each of the 12 tribes of Isreal go to heaven. They're probably not even Jewish are they.

Now, Christians will rationalize that into "the 12 tribes of Isreal can be anyone they don't have to be Jewish" and "Isreal" is the world not the country and or that whole passage is not to be taken verbatim, it's representative not actual..

but it clearly states 144,000....

This post was edited on 12/19 12:44 PM by BIODTL

ADVERTISEMENT