ADVERTISEMENT

Losing my mind wondering who it

Hypocrisy at its finest 😂😂
You certainly are. You were all in and thought Miller was the guy until the very end of the season, then you did a 180. But you’ve always been the King of Hype. Impossible to take someone like you seriously.

You certainly are. You were all in and thought Miller was the guy until the very end of the season, then you did a 180. But you’ve always been the King of Hype. Impossible to take someone like you seriously.
You were all in that Miller wouldn’t be fired last week. Should we take you seriously?

Didn’t think you were an Iu fan. Thanks for confirming.

Sign up for Peegs if you want the latest news. Your IU sources obviously aren’t doing it for you.
I’m an IU alum and long time fan, unlike you. Knew you had nothing. Not surprising.

You were all in that Miller wouldn’t be fired last week. Should we take you seriously?
Unlike you, I knew well before the season he wasn’t the guy. You had no clue. Now you’re making up stuff about Stevens. Typical troll. You know nothing about IU have already admitted you’ve never seen the program when it was elite.

Unlike you, I knew well before the season he wasn’t the guy. You had no clue. Now you’re making up stuff about Stevens. Typical troll. You know nothing about IU have already admitted you’ve never seen the program when it was elite.
I’ve been anti Miller since I’ve been on this board, you fool. You were adamant he wasn’t getting fired last week, because you are clueless. You are also adamant that Brad Stevens isn’t coming, because you are clueless.

How about this; if Stevens is announced as our coach, you never post here again (including on all your other accounts). If any other coach is announced as IU’s coach, I will never post here again. Deal?

I’ve been anti Miller since I’ve been on this board, you fool. You were adamant he wasn’t getting fired last week, because you are clueless. You are also adamant that Brad Stevens isn’t coming, because you are clueless.

How about this; if Stevens is announced as our coach, you never post here again (including on all your other accounts). If any other coach is announced as IU’s coach, I will never post here again. Deal?
You were all in on Miller. Stop lying. I’ve never once said September’s isn’t coming, only that he said he wasn’t. I realize you are a college guy, but is your reading comprehension really that poor? Go back to the Purdue board and let them kick your ass some more. Oh, and leave. This place is for IU fans.

Why are you so afraid to post all of those rumors, by the way? What a coward.

You were all in on Miller. Stop lying. I’ve never once said September’s isn’t coming, only that he said he wasn’t. I realize you are a college guy, but is your reading comprehension really that poor? Go back to the Purdue board and let them kick your ass some more. Oh, and leave. This place is for IU fans.

Why are you so afraid to post all of those rumors, by the way? What a coward.
Show me where I was all in on Miller?

As proof that you are a liar, here is a post from you saying Stevens isn’t coming.
It was crystal clear. Stevens isn’t coming.

Take my bet, coward. I know you won’t take it, because trolling the IU board is all you have in life. Your wife already left you, and your children want nothing to do with you. This is literally all you have. Prove me wrong. Take the bet.

Reactions: F.Fletch
Show me where I was all in on Miller?

As proof that you are a liar, here is a post from you saying Stevens isn’t coming.

Take my bet, coward. I know you won’t take it, because trolling the IU board is all you have in life. Your wife already left you, and your children want nothing to do with you. This is literally all you have. Prove me wrong. Take the bet.
You claimed there were rumors, then you ran away because you made it up. Why are you afraid, little man? Stevens said he wasn’t coming. Are you claiming he’s a liar? You were all in on Miller because you don’t know IU hoops. In fairness, you’ve admitted you’ve never seen the program while it was elite, so your stupidity is understandable. Stop being a coward. Post the rumors or admit you’re a liar.

You claimed there were rumors, then you ran away because you made it up. Why are you afraid, little man? Stevens said he wasn’t coming. Are you claiming he’s a liar? You were all in on Miller because you don’t know IU hoops. In fairness, you’ve admitted you’ve never seen the program while it was elite, so your stupidity is understandable. Stop being a coward. Post the rumors or admit you’re a liar.
You can pay for Peegs if you want to see the real IU info.

Again, show me where I was all in on Miller.

Ive already proven you a liar by showing you a post where you claimed Stevens isn’t coming.

Take the bet coward. You scared?

You can pay for Peegs if you want to see the real IU info.

Again, show me where I was all in on Miller.

Ive already proven you a liar by showing you a post where you claimed Stevens isn’t coming.

Take the bet coward. You scared?
There’s nothing credible at Peegs. Rumors and nothing more. Stop lying and saying otherwise. Only a coward would make something up and then be as scared as you are to reveal it. Funny that you bailed on Miller, but you were all in. Coward.

There’s nothing credible at Peegs. Rumors and nothing more. Stop lying and saying otherwise. Only a coward would make something up and then be as scared as you are to reveal it. Funny that you bailed on Miller, but you were all in. Coward.
You probably can’t afford Peegs since your wife and kids took everything from you when they left.

Remember when you said you never said Stevens wasn’t coming? Then i showed you a post where you said that exact thing? Good times.

Take the bet coward. 90% of the board has you on ignore anyways, so you wouldn’t really be losing much.

You probably can’t afford Peegs since your wife and kids took everything from you when they left.

Remember when you said you never said Stevens wasn’t coming? Then i showed you a post where you said that exact thing? Good times.

Take the bet coward. 90% of the board has you on ignore anyways, so you wouldn’t really be losing much.
There’s nothing credible at Peegs. You made it up, which is why you’re scared to back up what you said. Typical lying from you. But it’s great you’ve promised to leave here if Stevens isn’t the new coach (as Stevens has already said he won’t be). Now, I’m sure you’ll back out of your promise to leave, too. It’s what cowards like you do.

There’s nothing credible at Peegs. You made it up, which is why you’re scared to back up what you said. Typical lying from you. But it’s great you’ve promised to leave here if Stevens isn’t the new coach (as Stevens has already said he won’t be). Now, I’m sure you’ll back out of your promise to leave, too. It’s what cowards like you do.
I can’t imagine not being able to afford $10/mo. Sad life you have.

I look forward to you never posting again when Stevens becomes our next coach.

One worry I have, there is so much hope/predictions/etc for Stevens, that if it is someone else we will all be disappointed. Even if it is someone good, he will not be Stevens.

Tony Bennett is the one I hope you don't get as a Boiler. Best coach in college IMO.

Reactions: jjwwss

So, you were lying about being a Peegs member, too? Shocker. Thanks for admitting you made this all up. Time for you to leave, like you promised.

So, you were lying about being a Peegs member, too? Shocker. Thanks for admitting you made this all up. Time for you to leave, like you promised.
Lol you seem triggered. Is it because I caught you in a lie? When Stevens is hired and has Iu back at the top of college basketball, do you have anything else to live for? Your ex wife and kids certainly don’t think so.

You’re the one who promised wouldn’t post again. I’m sure you’ll run away from that, too. Nice try on the Peegs stuff,though. Nobody believed you were a premie there. Lol. Too easy to trip someone like you up.

Lol you seem triggered. Is it because I caught you in a lie? When Stevens is hired and has Iu back at the top of college basketball, do you have anything else to live for? Your ex wife and kids certainly don’t think so.
The only liar is you. And of course you called Stevens a liar. Nice try making up the stuff from Peegs. Everyone knew you were lying.

You’re the one who promised wouldn’t post again. I’m sure you’ll run away from that, too. Nice try on the Peegs stuff,though. Nobody believed you were a premie there. Lol. Too easy to trip someone like you up.
We know you aren’t a premie there since you don’t know about the most recent news. You should really subscribe there. You might not look so foolish in the future by proclaiming things like “Archie Miller won’t be fired” or “Stevens isn’t coming”.

We know you aren’t a premie there since you don’t know about the most recent news. You should really subscribe there. You might not look so foolish in the future by proclaiming things like “Archie Miller won’t be fired” or “Stevens isn’t coming”.
I knew you made it up. There’s nothing there. Time for you to leave.

Did you or did you not say Stevens wasn’t coming here? Lying fool.
Stevens said he wasn’t coming. Are you claiming he’s a liar, since it’s absolutely fact that he said he wasn’t coming. Are you really as stupid as you seem? I realize you were fooled on Miller, but are you saying you weren’t aware of Steven’s comments? No chance you’re an IU graduate. None.

I knew you made it up. There’s nothing there. Time for you to leave.
I actually hope you go back on your word and keep posting once Stevens becomes IU’s coach. It will make it fun to keep dunking on you when Continually try to undercut the program. Have a good night binky.

I actually hope you go back on your word and keep posting once Stevens becomes IU’s coach. It will make it fun to keep dunking on you when Continually try to undercut the program. Have a good night binky.
You’re the one who said you would leave, so one would hope you have a little honor, though calling Stevens a liar certainly is beneath even you.

• Haha
Reactions: TrojanFan004
If you know for sure just take the bet and stop being a coward. You say you know Stevens isn’t coming then you should’ve already took the bet.

Reactions: TrojanFan004
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT