ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Purdue will win

Well what’s your excuse? I troll and mess with you idiots. Always take the bait. I admit it. I’ve seen some of the dumbest takes on Basketball I’ve seen over there. Fire away kings of animal husbandry.

Win big game...run to IU board.
It's just comical your posters continue to talk crap on a rival board and then pretend to not be a troll. You can say what you want. Because, I wasn't directing it towards you. Just the troll

Just facts....you're defending an evicted trailer park boy. Facts...

It's just comical your posters continue to talk crap on a rival board and then pretend to not be a troll. You can say what you want. Because, I was directing it towards you. Just the troll

English please?

It's just comical your posters continue to talk crap on a rival board and then pretend to not be a troll. You can say what you want. Because, I wasn't directing it towards you. Just the troll

I’ve not once pretended not to troll. Not once. Ive even admitted it several times. So stfu.

Last edited:
Struck a nerve with that "evicted trialer park boy" statement. Internet tough guy...slow it down.
What are you talking about? I’ve not once bragged about who I am. If you must know I live in Newburgh in. So yes I’m a cake eater. Kids go to Castle. Not a trailer park near my neighborhood but west laffy has plenty. Plus how cool are you? I mean do you still wear a letterman’s jacket? I’ve admitted who I am how about you?

They’re more reasonable because Purdue hasn’t won anything, besides B1G championships. Once you start winning national titles all reason goes trying to get back. It’s like getting a date with the prettiest girl and you’re now hooked.
Most of this board wasn’t even alive the last time we won a title. It’s been 35 years. I used to talk about banners and titles etc too but now that’s just pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
I’ve never been to any other team’s site. I’ve never understood why people do that. But from living in Indiana I can tell you with certainty Purdue fans are much more reasonable and educated about basketball than IU fans. And not nearly as blind or biased.
If you have never been to their site then you obviously have no business saying who is educated......Go over and comment then come back with an opinion....

and I’m going to cheer for them to beat Iowa. They had such high expectations this year and they haven’t won anything, so they deserve the B1G tourney championship. . Besides, for our rival I actually like Painter and their players are decent kids.

This said, I’ll be happy to see them exit the NCAA tourney and I’d love for IU to make it further. Purdue and Iowa are too weak defensively to go very far, in my opinion.
You are sick

If Iowa hits 3s like they did today, no way. They are rolling. Purdue chokes and loses by at least 10.
Iowa shot 46% on field goals and 44% on 3-pointers in their game against IU. They shot 43% on field goals and only 29% on 3-pointers vs Purdue. Also consider that at the charity stripe, the Hawks were a blistering 86% vs IU and only 65% against PU…..and still win by 9.

Had IU caught them on that type of shooting day, I think we win by 10.

Reactions: mk24 and .Gerdis
Iowa shot 46% on field goals and 44% on 3-pointers in their game against IU. They shot 43% on field goals and only 29% on 3-pointers vs Purdue. Also consider that at the charity stripe, the Hawks were a blistering 86% vs IU and only 65% against PU…..and still win by 9.

Had IU caught them on that type of shooting day, I think we win by 10.
my son and I were watching the PU/IA game and midway through the second half, I told him if Iowa had shot like this yesterday, we win by 15 going away.

Struck a nerve with that "evicted trialer park boy" statement. Internet tough guy...slow it down.
Considering the time that you are posting, you either don't have a job or are retired. If you have time to troll an IU message board, you have time to fill out some job applications.

• Haha
Reactions: Poprudy
Are you ever NOT defending Purdue CMP and their fans?

"We". Uh huh....
I have plenty of friends and family you went to and/or like Purdue. I can enjoy the rivalry but calling their fans scumbags is childish and ignorant. I don’t know how any adult could defend that foolishness.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT