ADVERTISEMENT

LOL.....

Zizkov

Nov 25, 2002
Prague
Either VPM is quite funny or well...................

VanPastorMan
All-American

CO Hoosier:

Having read the thread below about Cecil the lion, I think I should bring the board's attention how to channel your disgust for a productive purpose. Killing Cecil indefensible. I've read a lot on the internet about this lion and its death. Even more despicable than his death though, is all the posts from mostly self-righteous whack-job pricks, specifically including some professional bloggers and pundits, who do nothing for animals except try to outdo one another with their vile crap directed at this dentist. His life, and the lives of his family, is ruined. That is what they wanted.

There is an immensely better way to honor Cecil. The world's largest carnivore sanctuary is located on the high plains of Colorado. The Wild Animal Sanctuaryhouses, feeds, cures, and nurtures hundreds of rescued carnivores, including big cats. The expense for food and veterinary care is enormous. You can help. Click the link, look at the "sanctuary" tab and then the read the rescue stories of just the lions. Click the "donate" button and make a commitment to help the animals. Tell the Sanctuary you were motivated to do this by Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe. Maybe you feel good by calling the dentist names. I guarantee you helping feed the rescued lions will make you feel much better. Tell your friends.

Mostly personal. I don't see it on the web page, but the Sanctuary has a program where you could "adopt" a particular animal and help feed it. I did that for our grandkids. They adopted a black leopard. We pay monthly for her "upkeep". Maybe you have youngsters who would like to participate like this.

VanPastorMan:

Notice how nobody cares about the many many animals Cecil killed in his continual lust for blood. I bet many animals jumped for joy when he went down.

http://indiana.forums.rivals.com/threads/a-better-way-to-honor-the-dead-lion.45567/

A new level of dumb? Impossible.

If only we could feed something else to lions.

Last edited:
"Continual lust for blood?"

That's the way God made that animal, VPM, a predator. The dentist chose to lure a lion off of a preserve. Wait, why am I trying to explain this to VPM?

I am going to pretend VPM was trolling.

"Continual lust for blood?"

That's the way God made that animal, VPM, a predator. The dentist chose to lure a lion off of a preserve. Wait, why am I trying to explain this to VPM?

I am going to pretend VPM was trolling.

It's easy to understand why he hates lions.

Reactions: MaxCoke
When done responsibly, hunting programs in Africa are an important method for raising funds for conservation, especially in some of the more tourism-poor countries. I don't understand what is wrong with someone that makes them enjoy killing, but I do know that good does come of it.

11796394_726993587447436_6337074467043033147_n.jpg

I wish you guys would lighten up. VPM is one of my favorite posters. He is good for at least one belly laugh per week. If you're too hard on him, he might leave. Then I'm left with nothing but Rockfish skewering people.

And just as I post this, I realize that as long as HinK still posts, everything is okay.

VanPastorMan
All-American

CO Hoosier:

Having read the thread below about Cecil the lion, I think I should bring the board's attention how to channel your disgust for a productive purpose. Killing Cecil indefensible. I've read a lot on the internet about this lion and its death. Even more despicable than his death though, is all the posts from mostly self-righteous whack-job pricks, specifically including some professional bloggers and pundits, who do nothing for animals except try to outdo one another with their vile crap directed at this dentist. His life, and the lives of his family, is ruined. That is what they wanted.

There is an immensely better way to honor Cecil. The world's largest carnivore sanctuary is located on the high plains of Colorado. The Wild Animal Sanctuaryhouses, feeds, cures, and nurtures hundreds of rescued carnivores, including big cats. The expense for food and veterinary care is enormous. You can help. Click the link, look at the "sanctuary" tab and then the read the rescue stories of just the lions. Click the "donate" button and make a commitment to help the animals. Tell the Sanctuary you were motivated to do this by Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe. Maybe you feel good by calling the dentist names. I guarantee you helping feed the rescued lions will make you feel much better. Tell your friends.

Mostly personal. I don't see it on the web page, but the Sanctuary has a program where you could "adopt" a particular animal and help feed it. I did that for our grandkids. They adopted a black leopard. We pay monthly for her "upkeep". Maybe you have youngsters who would like to participate like this.

VanPastorMan:

Notice how nobody cares about the many many animals Cecil killed in his continual lust for blood. I bet many animals jumped for joy when he went down.

http://indiana.forums.rivals.com/threads/a-better-way-to-honor-the-dead-lion.45567/
I'm constantly hoping VanPastor is a last name not a profession.

I wish you guys would lighten up. VPM is one of my favorite posters. He is good for at least one belly laugh per week. If you're too hard on him, he might leave. Then I'm left with nothing but Rockfish skewering people.

And just as I post this, I realize that as long as HinK still posts, everything is okay.

Says the cowardly douchebag dressed as Barney the Dinosaur.

Reactions: C-$
Anyone see the NYT op-ed today by the Zimbabwe citizen? He made some good points. While trophy hunting is stupid and should rightly banned when needed for conservation, the reaction to this story is over the top brain dead dumb.

Btw...that isn't even close to the best by VP over there. Check out his post about the details of when Jesus returns and is a benevolent world dictator operating from Jerusalem

Anyone see the NYT op-ed today by the Zimbabwe citizen? He made some good points. While trophy hunting is stupid and should rightly banned when needed for conservation, the reaction to this story is over the top brain dead dumb.
I know, right. It's not anywhere near as important as Tom Brady's balls.

Reactions: IU40IU
Says the cowardly douchebag dressed as Barney the Dinosaur.
Jesus, if you can't rip on someone without resorting to douchebag, coward, idiot, or dickead, why even bother? You have constipation of imagination and diarrhea of the brain.

Jesus, if you can't rip on someone without resorting to douchebag, coward, idiot, or dickead, why even bother? You have constipation of imagination and diarrhea of the brain.

Says the cowardly douchebag hiding behind a Barney the Dinosaur mask.

I'm busy organizing a 30+ person trolling raid on the football board. Do you want to join in?

Reactions: burnthemallralphie

I'm busy organizing a 30+ person trolling raid on the football board. Do you want to join in?
I may drop by. That sounds like gold, Jerry. Gold.

Do I need a sock puppet, or can I come as I are?

I should warn you that certain boards in the Rivals and Scout networks might be familiar with my writing style.

...I should warn you that certain boards in the Rivals and Scout networks might be familiar with my writing style.
Hmmm...so either we are the only ones intelligent enough to realize how big of a douche you are or those other boards grew tired of your act and booted you and we were the unlucky landing spot.

VanPastorMan
All-American

CO Hoosier:

VanPastorMan:

I read it as a joke and quickly forgot about it. Yes, pastors are allowed to make jokes.

Commoners.. way too many common thinking people. I warned you guys for years. Yes, everyone is at fault but me, lol ..
I'm not sure when people started taking this place seriously. I think it was around the format change, it seemed to bring in a lot of complete tools.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhishPhan682
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT