ADVERTISEMENT

lol @ MAGA

UTFO

Hall of Famer
Feb 2, 2004
Take a step back and appreciate what you're doing: you're asking Americans to turn their arms on their fellow Americans, and abandon our legal system, all over a guy who was too stupid to just pay Stormy Daniels himself. Does it not bother you, MAGA, that Trump's defense to all these things is always "I never knew the crazy broad!"?

Sure, Don. You never knew any of these women. dws

Let's set the country on fire, though. That's the most important thing.

Equating Trump's self-inflicted "struggles" to the cause of liberty is obscene.

All you staunch intellectual conservatives sure love spending time in bed w sub 90 IQ types. Of course, you trick them with promises of eternal life, money they never get, etc. But show them a cross and a flag! Hooked for life!

Take a step back and appreciate what you're doing: you're asking Americans to turn their arms on their fellow Americans, and abandon our legal system, all over a guy who was too stupid to just pay Stormy Daniels himself. Does it not bother you, MAGA, that Trump's defense to all these things is always "I never knew the crazy broad!"?

All you staunch intellectual conservatives sure love spending time in bed w sub 90 IQ types. Of course, you trick them with promises of eternal life, money they never get, etc. But show them a cross and a flag! Hooked for life!

dildo-blow-dart.gif

It’s Sunday you should be In church. Jesus loves you UTFO.

Please note that we didn't burn down cities, attack police officers, or carry firearms into the street because we didn't like the outcome of the trial.

That, my friends, is the difference between you and us.
No, you did that because you didn’t like the outcome of the election. Nice stealing of a meme though.

Please note that we didn't burn down cities, attack police officers, or carry firearms into the street because we didn't like the outcome of the trial.

That, my friends, is the difference between you and us.
Dems didnt do or instigate any of those things.

J6 attacked police officers at the direction of Fanta felon

Dems didnt do or instigate any of those things.

J6 attacked police officers at the direction of Fanta felon
On the perverse notion that all these things are alike and that "both sides" are doing "it" and that if you squint just right in a nihilistic way that really everything is just BS, I'd call out a couple things.

Decorating your car with Trump flags and images to the degree we see isn't routine or ordinary or done by everybody across the political realm.

Looking at Trump and painting a picture of him as a heroic, masculine hero that is 180 degree at odds with reality isn't just politics as usual. It's a derangement and it's worrisome that people reject outright their lyin' eyes.

Waving a leader's flag and tearing down the U.S. flag isn't politics as usual in America.

And so on and so on and so on.

On the perverse notion that all these things are alike and that "both sides" are doing "it" and that if you squint just right in a nihilistic way that really everything is just BS, I'd call out a couple things.

Decorating your car with Trump flags and images to the degree we see isn't routine or ordinary or done by everybody across the political realm.

Looking at Trump and painting a picture of him as a heroic, masculine hero that is 180 degree at odds with reality isn't just politics as usual. It's a derangement and it's worrisome that people reject outright their lyin' eyes.

Waving a leader's flag and tearing down the U.S. flag isn't politics as usual in America.

And so on and so on and so on.
Trump is so awful that conservative propaganda is in constant overdrive slinging lies or exaggerations to pretend everything equals everything and dems are somehow worse.

The difference between dems and pubs isn't that dems don't do wrong, it is that dems take out their trash instead of defending it.

Santos being the exception

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Thyrsis
You’re trying to be cute. I’ll ask it another way - did Trump legitimately lose the 2020 election?
Yes, he did. But now America sees what they did. Last week Biden said if Trump was elected in 2024 he would "destroy democracy and the country." That's pretty funny given biden has already destroyed both the country and democracy in 3 1/2 years.

I'm
Yes, he did. But now America sees what they did. Last week Biden said if Trump was elected in 2024 he would "destroy democracy and the country." That's pretty funny given biden has already destroyed both the country and democracy in 3 1/2 years.
I'm doing great. Can you not find a job? If not you aren't looking very hard. Despite all the complaining, restaurants and bars are packed all around me. My various investments are all at or near a high. Just how is the country destroyed?

If things are that bad, you may want to upskill in some way. Go learn a trade or go back to college.

I'm
I'm doing great. Can you not find a job? If not you aren't looking very hard. Despite all the complaining, restaurants and bars are packed all around me. My various investments are all at or near a high. Just how is the country destroyed?

If things are that bad, you may want to upskill in some way. Go learn a trade or go back to college.
That’s a pretty selfish and myopic way to think. Biden’s policies have destroyed the American dream for many. Many people don’t live in a tiny town in the Midwest. They live in places where daycare is expensive. Starter homes are now out of reach. Groceries and gas and insurance squeeze paychecks that haven’t caught up.

And it’s in large part from a virtue signaling vapid fool. People should be angry. It was unnecessary

Reactions: jet812
That’s a pretty selfish and myopic way to think. Biden’s policies have destroyed the American dream for many. Many people don’t live in a tiny town in the Midwest. They live in places where daycare is expensive. Starter homes are now out of reach. Groceries and gas and insurance squeeze paychecks that haven’t caught up.

And it’s in large part from a virtue signaling vapid fool. People should be angry. It was unnecessary
Look, I get it McMurty. I live in a small town that has all levels. My wife is a teacher and there are a number of kids that come from families that struggle. But that has always been the case for the last 30 years we've lived here.

I know times are tough for many, but houses still sell around me, restaurants are packed, and by the looks of our regional airport everyone is going on vacation.

Things aren't perfect, but this country is FAR from destroyed.

Look, I get it McMurty. I live in a small town that has all levels. My wife is a teacher and there are a number of kids that come from families that struggle. But that has always been the case for the last 30 years we've lived here.

I know times are tough for many, but houses still sell around me, restaurants are packed, and by the looks of our regional airport everyone is going on vacation.

Things aren't perfect, but this country is FAR from destroyed.
Destroyed is hyperbolic. But the stock market class is farther removed from the lower and the middle is getting squeezed. Our reps should make life easier not harder. From prices on Oreos to gas to houses to the border to local crime progressives only made things worse. That’s inexcusable. Biden’s first year when he had control was historically awful. Add in that he’s a total prick and what are we doing.

Good lord, why would you even reference this old bat? She is a national joke.
Yep, republicans could only hope for a Speaker half as effective. One of the best of all time. Nancy Pelosi is a boss.

Destroyed is hyperbolic. But the stock market class is farther removed from the lower and the middle is getting squeezed. Our reps should make life easier not harder. From prices on Oreos to gas to houses to the border to local crime progressives only made things worse. That’s inexcusable. Biden’s first year when he had control was historically awful. Add in that he’s a total prick and what are we doing.
Wait until all those crowing about there stock market gains realize what biden has in store for them in his second term. They have already drawn up plans to federally tax UNREALIZED CAPITAL GAINS. Lets see how that sits with the priviledged white folks.

Yes, that has all happened only in the last 3 1/2 years.

Corporations seem to be doing awfully well with record-breaking profits every year.

Reactions: Willdog7
Yes, that has all happened only in the last 3 1/2 years.
I don’t know what you’re saying. I know when the spikes hit that were at least party a result of Biden’s free cheese giveaway. I know the deleterious impact on extended virtue signaling lockdowns on housing prices. I know the actions Biden took on oil. Do you?

Reactions: ulrey and DANC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT