ADVERTISEMENT

Locker Room photos

Yeah, interesting idea in concept, but seems really poorly executed. I know it’s not cheap, but it looks cheap. Looks like a Star Trek set, but not one from a movie or tv show made in the last 30 years.

Bet it plays well with those they are recruiting though, I don't seem to have any offer letters so I don't think they are worried about me (I agree it's kind of hideous)

Reactions: vesuvius13
This is the suggestion Rick Pitino made for them, look what each locker comes with.

LSUfootball

Do you suppose Ed Orgeron will give his pre-game pep talk and halftime speech over those TV sets? It doesn't seem to be set up for the entire team to pay attention to a lone speaker.

When the Tallen Complex opens it will already be dated.

I surely hope IU's locker room does not look that God Awful. That is a joke! I was trying to think of a sci fi movie gone wrong but the more I see it, the more it looks like a place The Joker would hang out in an old batman show from the 60's, crooked room and all.

batman1966main.jpg

taken21.jpg

CP60_Susie_and_The_Joker_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
I surely hope IU's locker room does not look that God Awful. That is a joke! I was trying to think of a sci fi movie gone wrong but the more I see it, the more it looks like a place The Joker would hang out in an old batman show from the 60's, crooked room and all.

batman1966main.jpg

taken21.jpg

CP60_Susie_and_The_Joker_1024x1024.jpg

Classic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT