D
D
D
D
D
D
D
D

It didn't work. People used anyway, and the gangsters cornered the markets.

People die every day from getting bad drugs from their crap dealer. You know what no one dies from anymore? Bathtub Gin.

So is alcohol. We tried banning that too. Spoiler alert below:
D
D
D
D
D
D
D
D
D
D
D

It didn't work. People used anyway, and the gangsters cornered the markets.

People die every day from getting bad drugs from their crap dealer. You know what no one dies from anymore? Bathtub Gin.
No, they die from what they can buy legally. You think people aren't dying from alcoholism?

No, they die from what they can buy legally. You think people aren't dying from alcoholism?
No I'm sure they are. But "it's harmful" isn't a good reason to make something illegal. We've tried it over and over and it does more harm than good.

It is a mind altering drug with some disastrous results, how can
that be a good thing?
His eyes always has that Lerch-like stare. I never thought he was high. Just a characteristic of the Marfan Syndrome he likely has. I guess there is no reason dispensaries can't get in on NIL too.

Reactions: Spartans9312
My last hit was in the early 90’s, and if this stuff is truly as potent as what I read these days, it’s no wonder people are seeing pink ponies when they smoke it
Its most notable and beneficial effect is the uncanny ability to remove self inserted giant sticks from socially constipated asses..

lol .. you should try it ..

Saw it...wasn't fully convinced it was Edey...didn't seem "big enough"...unless their counters are abnormally tall. Maybe though? Can't fathom he'd be stupid enough to go to a dispensary himself.
Could’ve been any of a billion Chinese guys that kinda look like Edey

It's far safer than alcohol. It's far safer than the majority of legal pain medications. It's far safer than a hundreds of other legal drugs for mental health, weight loss, attention deficit, etc. Its literally the safest recreational drug(again even safer than alcohol) known to man.

But you are correct. It can be mind altering and few can't handle that.
Recreational DRUG is all that needs to be said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT