ADVERTISEMENT

Edey Pot Shop Photo On X

iubhounds

All-American
Feb 15, 2002
Did anyone see the photo of Zach Edey in the pot shop last night on X ?? It was two photos, one of the company name and the other with Edey at the counter. I guess I should have saved it but cannot find it anywhere on X today and nothing shows up on Google search.

Saw it...wasn't fully convinced it was Edey...didn't seem "big enough"...unless their counters are abnormally tall. Maybe though? Can't fathom he'd be stupid enough to go to a dispensary himself.

But but but, the tweed is still illegal in the state of Indiana, unless medicinal! If he were to get caught smoking with it in this state without a med card, he should get punished/suspended/imprisoned until the cbball season is over!😉

• Haha
Reactions: Bucket Getter
Saw it...wasn't fully convinced it was Edey...didn't seem "big enough"...unless their counters are abnormally tall. Maybe though? Can't fathom he'd be stupid enough to go to a dispensary himself.
yes it looked like if it was him, his head would have been much closer to the ceiling. BTW I found the photos. AI would have done a much better job than that bad attempt at photoshop.

Reactions: Bill4411
It is a mind altering drug with some disastrous results, how can
that be a good thing?
It's far safer than alcohol. It's far safer than the majority of legal pain medications. It's far safer than a hundreds of other legal drugs for mental health, weight loss, attention deficit, etc. Its literally the safest recreational drug(again even safer than alcohol) known to man.

But you are correct. It can be mind altering and few can't handle that.

It's far safer than alcohol. It's far safer than the majority of legal pain medications. It's far safer than a hundreds of other legal drugs for mental health, weight loss, attention deficit, etc. Its literally the safest recreational drug(again even safer than alcohol) known to man.

Weight loss? lmao I gained twice my weight in pizza while high.

You need to keep up with the literature on today’s weed and the correlation with schizophrenia and psychosis before you declare it harmless

You need to keep up with the literature on today’s weed and the correlation with schizophrenia and psychosis before you declare it harmless
This is a strange story, but it speaks to the difference in today's pot.

A few years ago I had a really bad problem with my sciatic nerve. It hurt to just walk, and it was on my right side.

My cousin, who goes to Colorado often, bought some weed and told me to take a hit off this stuff he had - said it was really powerful. We had ONE hit. I swear - I could not feel my leg. The high was intense and the only thing that kept me from freaking out was knowing it would wear off after a while.

I have had no desire to use it since. (it used to make me paranoid, even with the weak stuff we used back then)

This is a strange story, but it speaks to the difference in today's pot.

A few years ago I had a really bad problem with my sciatic nerve. It hurt to just walk, and it was on my right side.

My cousin, who goes to Colorado often, bought some weed and told me to take a hit off this stuff he had - said it was really powerful. We had ONE hit. I swear - I could not feel my leg. The high was intense and the only thing that kept me from freaking out was knowing it would wear off after a while.

I have had no desire to use it since. (it used to make me paranoid, even with the weak stuff we used back then)
My last hit was in the early 90’s, and if this stuff is truly as potent as what I read these days, it’s no wonder people are seeing pink ponies when they smoke it

Reactions: DANC
Im going to go out on a limb and say I know way more about it than you do, grandpa. And did I say harmless? Show me where I said harmless?

I found the home grown from Northern California to be quite nice. Climb to 35,000 ft, level off and stay there, with snacks offered. Yet, much more potent than my days at IU.

I’ve been an MD for 27 years, Sonny? I’ll take my knowledge and experience but thanks. And my kids haven’t procreated yet so can’t call me gramps
An MD with almost zero training with cannabis because our government doesn't allow that. Ok. As a man science you should be outraged it not legal or at the very least allowed to be fully studied.

An MD with almost zero training with cannabis because our government doesn't allow that. Ok. As a man science you should be outraged it not legal or at the very least allowed to be fully studied.
100% agree with this. I’m not outraged. I’m too old to get outraged anymore. But a tad bit frustrated

Reactions: mrhighlife
Big pharma would be shaking in their shoes if that was allowed. Would be much more difficult to sell $400/month Trintellix

Uhohhhhhh don’t get doc 85 goin. This topic got him very salty and drove him to his new sn. Lol.

I dont care if its legal or not, ive never touched it and never will. Ive gotten a contact high a few times from hangin around my pothead friends, and hated it!
I don’t understand the infatuation with the nasty skunk smell either! Maybe that smell goes away if you are around it so often you go nose blind? Im sure Edey and the rest of the purdookies are used to smelling the cow fertilizer stenching from their sorority pastures, so they may be nose blind!

Reactions: TominDallas
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT