ADVERTISEMENT

Live Game Thread - Indiana vs Michigan

Just forget this game and move on. Sad we can he this non-competitive at home but this is who we are

The Purdue game was a turning point for sure. Just apparently not in the direction we thought.
I guess we are what i thought earlier in the year 10-10 in the big ten. I was delusional to think we could go to 7-3 this week. At least now I wont get my hopes up like I did after Purdue. Zero expectations now

Well.... it is our norm to have a decent half and a bad half.... I guess we just two bad halves today.

I guess we are what i thought earlier in the year 10-10 in the big ten. I was delusional to think we could go to 7-3 this week. At least now I wont get my hopes up like I did after Purdue. Zero expectations now
I thought you were leaving?

Our D is what really let us down today. We are typically much better than this. Exposed today for whatever reason. But lesson learned. Bring it every night or get embarrassed

Stewart hits 3 threes in 2 minute or so…and after Diabate hits these free throws we’ll have only gained 1 point.

Didn’t have it defensively today. We’ll lose a lot more games than we win coming home if we play like we did today.

Our D is what really let us down today. We are typically much better than this. Exposed today for whatever reason. But lesson learned. Bring it every night or get embarrassed
I mean they are hitting everything. Teams typically don’t do that.

Desperate and talented never bodes well
Diabate's toes and knees were definitely touching out-of-bounds while his hands were touching the ball.

We need more tall bald refs to watch for this. Maybe one will prove competent some day.

I guess we are still celebrating the purdue win and race thomson is now our three point shooter. Totally smoked on your home court.

What the hell Race...... X was wide open behind the 3 line... and you throw up a looper.

Most pathetic perfoemance of the year from beginning to end. Totally got smoked Can we beat Penn state? Who knows.

I posted right after the PU win this game was gonna be tough. Michigan is now playing more to their potential, so they very we’ll might just be a better team than us. We’ll find out over the next month I guess.

Hope this pisses everyone off in the locker room. Because they just punked us on our home court in just about every way possible.

Reactions: ericrossiu
Hot damn, the Negative Nancy Whine Club has convened a meeting and they’re having a high old time. Who saw that coming? 😉

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
It's a bad loss.
Man you must not
Ask Kentucky about that one lol, losing 18 points at home isn’t the path to success
One
Ask Kentucky about that one lol, losing 18 points at home isn’t the path to success
You think Indiana was going to losose just 3 -4 in the Big..
That's fantasy...This team gets around 10 or 11 wins in conference..That's about what is expected ..
You don't just flip a switch and become a top ten team..

It is a bad loss, in that all of our other losses, we were in the game, and in most cases should’ve won the game. This is the first game all year when we got our asses kicked. Pretty much from wire to wire.
We made dickinson look like the #1 pick in the nba. All momemteum gone now. The crowd will probably be dead Wednesday vs Penn State.

I posted right after the PU win this game was gonna be tough. Michigan is now playing more to their potential, so they very we’ll might just be a better team than us. We’ll find out over the next month I guess.

Hope this pisses everyone off in the locker room. Because they just punked us on our home court in just about every way possible.
Michigan will make a run. I suspect this won’t be a terrible loss. Still sucks.

Reactions: RichardMassive
It is a bad loss, in that all of our other losses, we were in the game, and in most cases should’ve won the game. This is the first game all year when we got our asses kicked. Pretty much from wire to wire.
All that promise after the Purdue win has been wiped out. Indiana blown out by 18 at home against an 8-7 Michigan team when you had a chance to take a big step forward. The story of this program over the last decade. Take a step forward, then a massive step back. #iubb

Good tweet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT