ADVERTISEMENT

Live Game Thread - Indiana vs Michigan

Minnesota won at michigan. No reason we should be making them look like a national title champion. Its clear we are just a 500 big ten team. Nothing has changed it appears.
According to Eric Suhr and Fish in the pregame, Michigan is not a good shooting team... of course they light up IU today because... it's Indiana.

Out hustled and out toughed, same ole same ole. I'll be glad when the nancy's on the team are gone. Really tired of getting beat because of effort.

(Race shot his last three in rhythm…)

helter skelter needs to stop
Woodson needs to be the coach and tell Race if he shoots another three he's not playing another minute. the guy is horrible but continues to shoot like he's a guard.

I usually hate saying like this…but Michigan just wanted this game more than we did. They’re playing harder. They’re getting looses balls. They’re running their offense better. And they’re dialed in and making the shots their offense is creating.

Not the end of the world. Just a reminder that our team isn’t quite all the great things we were all saying we were after PU.

Trayce not as good we would like to think. Any legit big makes him look average.
It’s been that way since he’s been in Bloomington. Beats up on teams without a legit big and then when there is a quality opposing big, he comes down to earth.

Edit: Of course he does have 17 today. It just feels like he has 7.

Reactions: DANC
Just a parhetic performance worse than Penn State cause its at home. Hard to get fans excited when ou continue to lay eggs ñike this

I am turning of football this is pathetic. Just embarrassing on every level. Worst performance of the year

Woodson needs to be the coach and tell Race if he shoots another three he's not playing another minute. the guy is horrible but continues to shoot like he's a guard.
If you guys haven’t figured out Woodson gives his first 4 the green light I’m not sure you understand that.

UM can’t ****ing miss a shot. This is bullshit
A lot of open shots taken in rhythm. They are high level college players. They shot well against Maryland. We’ve literally done nothing to take them out of their rhythm.

I usually hate saying like this…but Michigan just wanted this game more than we did. They’re playing harder. They’re getting looses balls. They’re running their offense better. And they’re dialed in and making the shots their offense is creating.

Not the end of the world. Just a reminder that our team isn’t quite all the great things we were all saying we were after PU.
Two starters bring absolutely zero to the game. Parker shouldn’t see the floor even in garbage time. Kopp only against similar matchups. Trayce is also limited offensively. Recruiting has to address these issues
Galloway needs a shooting coach

Add Hunter Dickinson to the list of Isaac Haas and Matt Haarms as players that I hate because of their attitude.

Reactions: amazed
Trayce not as good we would like to think. Any legit big makes him look average.
Yep..
He's a good player..
Not a put you on my back for 4 games in the tournament to get us to the final four .
I
Average shooters forcing threes while two “starters” can’t be played.

This team has a lot of flaws
We're a little above avge..
Thought that since Christmas..
We'll be a fairly high seed in the tournament..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT