ADVERTISEMENT

Let's see the women win by 40 tomorrow

She's from Seymour. She's said dozens of times that she grew up loving IU Bball. She was/is a big fan of Linn Dunn. I don't think she's fond of the way Dunn's time at Purdue ended. It is cool to see Dunn at IU wearing IU gear a few games a year.
You do realize Dunn has a hard on for PU.

She's not anymore! She's were she wants to be , her and her dad are lifelong IU fans. Said this is her dream job!
And they are coached by a Boilermaker!
Knight went to OSU but is clearly a Hoosier. 4 years at OSU and 29 with us.
For Moren, 4 at PU and now 10 with us.
Great day today. Iowa loses, we win by 30, Big Mac sets the IU all time scoring record.

She's from Seymour. She's said dozens of times that she grew up loving IU Bball. She was/is a big fan of Linn Dunn. I don't think she's fond of the way Dunn's time at Purdue ended. It is cool to see Dunn at IU wearing IU gear a few games a year.
Do you geniuses know she has a clause in her contract that prevents her from leaving to go to Purdue.

Do you geniuses know she has a clause in her contract that prevents her from leaving to go to Purdue.
Sure. IU hired Versyp and PUke came calling the next season. When Glass hired another former PUke player as a coach, he put a massive buyout if she left for W. Laffy.

Hey, IU owes Purdue a big thanks for hiring Sharon Versyp.

I'm frustrated because I missed their game on TV. So I've been looking everywhere for a REPLAY of the whole game.... just to only find it on B1G+. I'm not gonna pay the money for B1G+!!!

Then this morning.... I was flipping through channels... and caught the last 6 seconds of the game on the B1G channel.... darn... missed it again.

All I've seen on the B1G channel is IOWA IOWA IOWA...... it's a little disrespect to the rest of the teams in our conference that Iowa is getting so much air time. (I don't care if they have Drama Queen Clark)

I'm frustrated because I missed their game on TV. So I've been looking everywhere for a REPLAY of the whole game.... just to only find it on B1G+. I'm not gonna pay the money for B1G+!!!

Then this morning.... I was flipping through channels... and caught the last 6 seconds of the game on the B1G channel.... darn... missed it again.

All I've seen on the B1G channel is IOWA IOWA IOWA...... it's a little disrespect to the rest of the teams in our conference that Iowa is getting so much air time. (I don't care if they have Drama Queen Clark)
Iowa women have sold out all the rest of their games, including away games. They hosted a preseason game at Kinnick Stadium that drew 55,000 fans. You may not want to see them, but far more people are interested in watching Iowa than IU, probably by a factor of 10. IU will play in front of 2 sell out crowds this year; AT Mackey arena and home to Iowa when half or more of the crowd will be in black and yellow.

Iowa women have sold out all the rest of their games, including away games. They hosted a preseason game at Kinnick Stadium that drew 55,000 fans. You may not want to see them, but far more people are interested in watching Iowa than IU, probably by a factor of 10. IU will play in front of 2 sell out crowds this year; AT Mackey arena and home to Iowa when half or more of the crowd will be in black and yellow.
I seriously doubt half or more.

How many of all those sellouts would there have been if Clark was not on the team, she is the draw not the Iowa team. Without Clark Iowa would just be a good team and have no more appeal than IU or any other team. Iowa will bring a few hundred to Bloomington, not half or more, as was made clear by the 13,000 who showed up Sunday for the Purdue game.

Reactions: GOSHOE71
How many of all those sellouts would there have been if Clark was not on the team, she is the draw not the Iowa team. Without Clark Iowa would just be a good team and have no more appeal than IU or any other team. Iowa will bring a few hundred to Bloomington, not half or more, as was made clear by the 13,000 who showed up Sunday for the Purdue game.
The state of Iowa is one of bigger states when it comes to supporting girls/womens basketball, and the girls high school tournament there draws extremely well. Everyone thinks of Clark and Iowa which obviously has big crowds (sellouts) this season because of her, but Iowa State has been one of the leaders nationwide in attendance at home games and is usually in the top ten if not the top five in the country in attendance.

Reactions: MichaelRR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT