ADVERTISEMENT

Let's hope Miller and the AD are gone tomorrow!

Nothing will change until McRobbie retires, which will be after the IU bicentennial. That's his focus now, along with his "grand challenges." You know he doesn't really care about sports, and he's not going to divert his attention from those two priorites to make any changes in athletics, barring some kind of scandal.

Nothing will change until McRobbie retires, which will be after the IU bicentennial. That's his focus now, along with his "grand challenges." You know he doesn't really care about sports, and he's not going to divert his attention from those two priorites to make any changes in athletics, barring some kind of scandal.

And just EXACTLY how does McRobbie hinder the athletic program at IU?

Since he doesn't care about sports, I would think that the AD has a free hand and if any one person is responsible it would be the AD.

I think the current regime has one more year to right the ship, if there is no improvement glass and Archie should both be shown the door. If crean hadn’t sucked so bad Archie would have more of a chance. I do think y’all will be better next year

Reactions: Tasmanian Devil
And just EXACTLY how does McRobbie hinder the athletic program at IU?

Since he doesn't care about sports, I would think that the AD has a free hand and if any one person is responsible it would be the AD.

I don't think he actively hinders it, he just doesn't care. He's not going to replace the AD because that would make work for him that isn't important to him.

So it's down to Glass then, and I think he gives Archie at least two more seasons. I'd give him one more at least, myself.

How long was Billy G at UK before getting the can? Cal took the job and seems to be doing a decent job
Cal has really underachieved in ten years, with only one natty from all his incredible recruiting classes. Also..Indiana does not have the lure of a Duke, Kentucky, or North Carolina in drawing big time coaching talent. Not a destination spot. Just a has been blue blood, much like .UCLA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT