ADVERTISEMENT

Lets have a positive thread

My ex stoker gave me a book called the intentional father for Father’s Day this morning. She’s 21 years younger than I. Bitch get me a golf shirt or skip it. Yesterday my daughter said she needs a couple new swimsuits for fla and a little cash for Father’s Day for me. I dropped her off at the mall with her friend. I gave her five hundred bucks. This morning she gave me a small bag of sea foam candy for Father’s Day. $7.99 would be my guess.

The intentional father book
Small bag of sea foam candy
I got a pie. That my kids and wife then ate half of. And two homemade cards, made when I asked “hey, where’s my card?”

Wife isn’t getting shit next year for Mothers Day.

I got a pie. That my kids and wife then ate half of. And two homemade cards, made when I asked “hey, where’s my card?”

I didn’t get any cards!! Zero. In fairness I did tell my daughter years ago I don’t want anything homemade. Only things from stores

Did the pie say happy Father’s Day?

I didn’t get any cards!! Zero. In fairness I did tell my daughter years ago I don’t want anything homemade. Only things from stores

No way man.

I got a home-made card that was legit.

Had a steak cook level pic like the below, with a gigantic photoshop of my head looking pissed at one of her games above the "Rare" titled "Rarest".

Cracked me up.

71UlYmuAS0L._AC_SX466_.jpg

You know what I tell my wife when it's Mother's Day? "You ain't my mother".

That was after I used to get her really nice Mother's Day gifts for Mother's Day when my daughter was younger. My Father's Day gift was grilling for her entire family with, possibly, a gift card to Cracker Barrel.

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66

I got 2 cards from my grandkids and tickets to the Red Sox/Reds game in Cinci next Saturday.

My son-in-law's STEP father got a Blackstone Grill, plus handmade cards from the kids.

I think my daughter hates me.

• Wow
You know what I tell my wife when it's Mother's Day? "You ain't my mother".

That was after I used to get her really nice Mother's Day gifts for Mother's Day when my daughter was younger. My Father's Day gift was grilling for her entire family with, possibly, a gift card to Cracker Barrel.
Outstanding!!! I do have one homemade gift. When my ex stoker left my daughter gave me a huge Hershey kiss. The kind that comes in a big clear box. With a black sharpie on the outside she covered every part of it with all the things she loves about me and is grateful for that I do. I have it on a bookcase in my office

Hey how was the Gallagher game?

Outstanding!!! I do have one homemade gift. When my ex stoker left my daughter gave me a huge Hershey kiss. The kind that comes in a big clear box. With a black sharpie on the outside she covered every part of it with all the things she loves about me and is grateful for that I do. I have it on a bookcase in my office

Hey how was the Gallagher game?
Gallagher game?

No way man.

I got a home-made card that was legit.

Had a steak cook level pic like the below, with a gigantic photoshop of my head looking pissed at one of her games above the "Rare" titled "Rarest".

Cracked me up.

71UlYmuAS0L._AC_SX466_.jpg
My post to DANC was intended for you. Hey how was the Gallagher game? Miserably hot?

My oldest said she was going to come over and put some chicken on the grill for me and my FIL.

She did that and 5 minutes later burnt it because she had the grill entirely to hot. She had no idea what she was doing.

I had to finish the cooking because she just threw up her hands and quit. I cooked my own food for Father's day.

The only card I got was a homemade one from my 10 year old. I didn't get anything else.

Just wait until any of them asks me for some money. "I'm sorry, I don't have any... I spent it on my father's day gift" 😂

My ex stoker gave me a book called the intentional father for Father’s Day this morning. She’s 21 years younger than I. Bitch get me a golf shirt or skip it. Yesterday my daughter said she needs a couple new swimsuits for fla and a little cash for Father’s Day for me. I dropped her off at the mall with her friend. I gave her five hundred bucks. This morning she gave me a small bag of sea foam candy for Father’s Day. $7.99 would be my guess.

The intentional father book
Small bag of sea foam candy
WTH is sea foam candy? You shouldn’t be giving her $500 for two new swimsuits….but I guess you thought you might be getting a nice gift? 😎

• Love
WTH is sea foam candy? You shouldn’t be giving her $500 for two new swimsuits….but I guess you thought you might be getting a nice gift? 😎
I think it’s a rebranding zeke. We used to call them molasses puffs

Ya’all this was supposed to be a happy thread! Your family needs to do better for Fathers Day. My dad did always grill, but we did all the side dishes, his favorites and favorite desserts. And when we were young, my mom made sure we all had presents for him. Tell your ladies to step it up!

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
My post to DANC was intended for you. Hey how was the Gallagher game? Miserably hot?
Killed us. Worst game of the tourney. Those grass fields were good, but we were up against the trees on the south end and had no breeze.

Friday had Colorado Real is a tussle. Down 0-1, had three straight shots go off the post ricochet style and got nothing. Dejected after that, let in a late goal while pressing for a season ending draw.

Good season for that squad (RL).

NL Champions League next. We drew Prime FC (Miami), La Roca (Utah), and NC Courage (N Carolina).

"Soccer Rankings" computer has us favored in two, and a dead even draw against Prime.

Reactions: larsIU
Killed us. Worst game of the tourney. Those grass fields were good, but we were up against the trees on the south end and had no breeze.

Friday had Colorado Real is a tussle. Down 0-1, had three straight shots go off the post ricochet style and got nothing. Dejected after that, let in a late goal while pressing for a season ending draw.

Good season for that squad (RL).

NL Champions League next. We drew Prime FC (Miami), La Roca (Utah), and NC Courage (N Carolina).

"Soccer Rankings" computer has us favored in two, and a dead even draw against Prime.
Damn! I know FC Prime well. Loads of great players out of there. No rest for you guys

Damn! I know FC Prime well. Loads of great players out of there. No rest for you guys
We're the only "crossover" player that plays both RL and NL. Tough haul for sure. Luckily we have just one kid and a decent "income level".

Drove up to scrimmage the 2007 Girls last night, and up to scrimmage the 2011 Boys tonight. Practice all week then fly out Thursday. I'll roll this Suburban to 6 digits on the odometer before 4 years. 😄

We're the only "crossover" player that plays both RL and NL. Tough haul for sure. Luckily we have just one kid and a decent "income level".

Drove up to scrimmage the 2007 Girls last night, and up to scrimmage the 2011 Boys tonight. Practice all week then fly out Thursday. I'll roll this Suburban to 6 digits on the odometer before 4 years. 😄
Best memories ever

Father’s Day 2024

Breakfast:

Pancakes with butter, lemon juice, and confectioners sugar
Hash browns
Bacon
Orange juice and Maxwell House original coffee (black)

Dinner:

Scotch eggs
Wheat bread with butter and strawberry jam
Salad, fresh from the garden with vinaigrette
Iced tea

Supper:
Fried chicken
Mashed potatoes with gravy
Coleslaw
Biscuits with butter and honey
Iced tea

Dessert:
Apple crisp

Father’s Day 2024

Breakfast:

Hash browns
Bacon

Dinner:

Scotch eggs
Iced tea

Supper:
Fried chicken
Coleslaw
Iced tea

Dessert:
Apple crisp

Nobody likes a bragger.

Father’s Day 2024

Breakfast:

Hash browns
Bacon

Dinner:

Scotch eggs
Iced tea

Supper:
Fried chicken
Coleslaw
Iced tea

Dessert: