ADVERTISEMENT

Legaliazation: Unintended Consequences

lol… always thought your handle stood for

200.gif
Why not both?

• Haha
Reactions: snarlcakes
Very cool. Market oversaturated. It will shake out and the winners will make out great. I hope you are one of them. If you sold in Michigan I'd be a customer.

Definitely is in Michigan. Couldn't believe how cheap stuff was up there. They were quite literally giving it away (free 1/8 to any new customer). An OUNCE was like $160. Who is buying by the oz??

100mg packs of edibles were like $11.... And then everything was like 20% off from there. Was kind of crazy.... But then there were like shops everywhere.

Reactions: dbmhoosier
Definitely is in Michigan. Couldn't believe how cheap stuff was up there. They were quite literally giving it away (free 1/8 to any new customer). An OUNCE was like $160. Who is buying by the oz??

100mg packs of edibles were like $11.... And then everything was like 20% off from there. Was kind of crazy.... But then there were like shops everywhere.
We were selling 100mg 10 Ct to dispensaries for $16

There’s a farm bill distinction between hemp and marijuana. They probably fall under hemp and can ship. We can’t. If they legalize shipping this year I’ll send you enough to last till you croak

So derived from hemp vs. derived from marijuana? That's a distinction.

The outfit is Urb, fwiw.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Not sure I understand your post. I buy a 30 piece jar of 10mg (total 300mg) for $16. That's my price at retail.
That’s what we sold them for in our initial rollout. Many dispensaries are now selling them for that. Not great. 10 10mg gummies

A couple weeks ago, we got a promo from the place we go in Michigan for 10 bags of 100 mg for either $35 or $40 can't remember which one it was.

A couple weeks ago, we got a promo from the place we go in Michigan for 10 bags of 100 mg for either $35 or $40 can't remember which one it was.
I work with another buddy of mine selling soccer franchises. $100k a pop. Super sophisticated software for tracking. Coaching classes. Everything you need to have a club. Sell 10 a year bam. No equipment. No building. No lease. Etc. Much easier than this shit. Cannabis is hard

25mg (I like to call it oMG) delta 8 gummy and 2 beers....... The chill is on. Goes together like peas and carrots.
I eat a corner of a 10mg gummie and feel like a zombie. And my throat hurts. We have these suckers you can put in water and turn into a shot. Absurd. My ex wife says they help with her anxiety and dread

you can get a bottom-shelf 1/8th in LA for $20 plus they'll throw in papers, lighters, and a crack pipe. it's crazy.

As soon as you cross the border from Indiana to MIchigan off SR 9, there are a half dozen in a very small town. I’m sure it’s like that nearly every place.

that's great. I'll need to check it out. seems like STL has good dispensary coverage and the places look legitimate. I spend a lot of time in upstate NY and it's a an absolute shit show.
That’s not great!!! Some stinky old dispensary replaced a damn good French dip fries and fried mushrooms in the heart of town. Tho it certainly had seen better days. But it was a landmark

Reactions: manichi
That’s not great!!! Some stinky old dispensary replaced a damn good French dip fries and fried mushrooms in the heart of town. Tho it certainly had seen better days. But it was a landmark

blame the kids! the city is full of 20-somethings now. more vape-y, less boozy. video games have made them immune to the sound of actual gunfire.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
blame the kids! the city is full of 20-somethings now. more vape-y, less boozy. video games have made them immune to the sound of actual gunfire.
Well put. We had dinner at blueberry hill last night. So much fun. Playing super Mario racing. Looking around at nostalgia. Just a wonderful evening with my daughter and my son. Then my minion saw some weird game next to the claw machine with a switch, iPhone, and a tiny $50 cent train. That train Instantly destroyed the evening. Couldn’t win it. Saw red. Would not stay at the table. Totally lost his shit. Horrible lol. So maybe the next Gen will be even worse

• Haha
Reactions: twenty02
Indiana is so dumb when it comes to this issue. People will die because they are forced to buy it off the streets vs at a dispensary that is regulated and safe. So so dumb.

DBM, just curious.

How do you feel about the federal agency (FDA) which sets rules and inspects the food we buy in stores ?

Legalize all vice.

Let Darwin be Darwin.

Meth and crack and heroin and fentanyl and addictive, destructive drugs are free to those who move into the former military bases now housing Darwinites. Only price a free vasectomies and tied tubes.

Cut the prison budgets.
Cut the law enforcement budgets.
Get society healthier in one generation

As soon as you cross the border from Indiana to MIchigan off SR 9, there are a half dozen in a very small town. I’m sure it’s like that nearly every place.

I was in Grand Rapids. There was one about every two blocks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT