ADVERTISEMENT

Largest study to date on Long Covid risk factors

Oh yeah, absolutely NOBODY on here ever said that China INTENTIONALLY unleashed this virus on the world. Nobody EVER linked nonsense like this:

Nobody named dmbhoosier would ever do such a thing! Oh wait...

Nobody on here would have ever have been CRAZY enough to say that the bioweapon idea isn't crazy! Oh wait, not just crazy, but IUcrazy2...

that same person wouldn't be CRAZY enough to link more nonsense, right? Like this..

https://archive.is/Z9qr2
I clicked on it. The only thing I saw was Cray Cray owning GOAT’s ass. @mcmurtry66 you taught him well. #dreamteamer

I clicked on it. The only thing I saw was Cray Cray owning GOAT’s ass.
I see posts by dumbasshoosier... er i mean dbmhoosier and IUcrazy2 posting shit about the Chinese intentionally releasing an bioweapon, posts which I was assured I was lying about, or that perhaps were merely a figment of my imagination.

I see posts by dumbasshoosier... er i mean dbmhoosier and IUcrazy2 posting shit about the Chinese intentionally releasing an bioweapon, posts which I was assured I was lying about, or that perhaps were merely a figment of my imagination.
No one is more wrong about science than you. You do have balls to keep posting on it tho. Or you’re just dumb

I like how maga men boss you around better tho. Tell more of those stories.

OS, the rest of us can read and comprehend what others post. You’re unable to do that. IUcrazy never said the Chinese intentionally released it. He said the idea of them doing isn’t crazy. One is not the other dummy.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT