ADVERTISEMENT

COVID death in the family

Status
Not open for further replies.

outside shooter

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 23, 2001
My mother-in-law, age 88, died, less than 4 weeks after “beating” COVID. She tested negative and was discharged, so she is not one of the officially counted 1,065,108 USA deaths. She is one of the uncounted COVID deaths, though the Death Certificate will say “natural causes”.

-The last time that she took a step was the day before COVID.
-The last time she stood up was the day before COVID.
-The last time she was awake for more than 30 minutes at a time was the day before COVID.
-The last true conversation with another person was the day before COVID.

COVID took away her energy, her will, her independence, and her life. We are OK. We miss her. We miss all who have been lost.

I was holding her hand often in the week before her death. I was lucky to get one of her last smiles

But JDB must be right, I didn't care shit about her. Yeah, I loved seeing my kids be pall bearers for their grandma. I loved trying to calm my sobbing wife.

Some of you here are absolute scum.

• Angry
Reactions: Lucy01
I was holding her hand often in the week before her death. I was lucky to get one of her last smiles

But JDB must be right, I didn't care shit about her. Yeah, I loved seeing my kids be pall bearers for their grandma. I loved trying to calm my sobbing wife.

If you had posted that insead of using it for your typical Covid BS lecture complete with numbers people wouldnt have that reaction. What did you expect? Condolences on the loss but you made it political right from the start .

Reactions: Lucy01 and DANC
My mother-in-law, age 88, died, less than 4 weeks after “beating” COVID. She tested negative and was discharged, so she is not one of the officially counted 1,065,108 USA deaths. She is one of the uncounted COVID deaths, though the Death Certificate will say “natural causes”.

-The last time that she took a step was the day before COVID.
-The last time she stood up was the day before COVID.
-The last time she was awake for more than 30 minutes at a time was the day before COVID.
-The last true conversation with another person was the day before COVID.

COVID took away her energy, her will, her independence, and her life. We are OK. We miss her. We miss all who have been lost.
I’m so sorry for your family’s loss. I’m not sure what the others think your post here would be pushing.

Interesting your post didn't describe any grief - just Covid Covid Covid.

You are very transparant.

I’m so sorry for your family’s loss. I’m not sure what the others think your post here would be pushing.
There’s some people who who are just truly bad people and it’s sad. You laugh at a post sympathizing over a death. For your family and friends’ sake ( if you have any) I hope you aren’t as awful in real life as you portray on this board.

One of my employees lost a dad, a cousin in his 40's, and girlfriend in her 30s of SUDDEN heart issues all after taking the f#cking jab. No issues before just died all 3. Jabbed and dead. The two younger ones were raising children. F##$ this charade

One of my employees lost a dad, a cousin in his 40's, and girlfriend in her 30s of SUDDEN heart issues all after taking the f#cking jab. No issues before just died all 3. Jabbed and dead. The two younger ones were raising children. F##$ this charade
That's a lot of tragedy for one family to endure. I'm sure they appreciate you not using their pain to make a point on a stupid message board against another poster who you think is using a family death to make a political point.
God bless you.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT