ADVERTISEMENT

Kravitz article on Romeo

Did I get this wrong? If the guy is a fine poster I’m happy to unban him. I’m just not going to stand for trolling

"Fine" might be a reach, will allow that his acid opinion of IU and the Langford recruitment may have been uncharacteristic, but did qualify as 'trolling' IMO. The silver lining in letting him chill for a bit is the ameliorating effect it's likely to have on the Board's robust and frequently irksome PU contingent. Again just my opinion. And it was after all done with so much style - real 'fear of god' (of thunder) stuff. :D

It's all good. Tell him he can come back after a 10-day recess if he apologizes for impugning the Langfords and IU. Or tell him whatever you like - it is after all your rodeo. But since you've raised the subject of 'housekeeping', how about a more enduring solution to the resident troll who keeps getting banned? Dana Point, ORDFAN, Ewerzfan, blockchargelarge, staytuned, Marthamon, et al. and are all screen names for the same repeatedly banned poster currently masquerading as Wysoc403 (and likely other names as well). That's the real cancer on this board. Honest.

"Fine" might be a reach, will allow that his acid opinion of IU and the Langford recruitment may have been uncharacteristic, but did qualify as 'trolling' IMO. The silver lining in letting him chill for a bit is the ameliorating effect it's likely to have on the Board's robust and frequently irksome PU contingent. Again just my opinion. And it was after all done with so much style - real 'fear of god' (of thunder) stuff. :D

It's all good. Tell him he can come back after a 10-day recess if he apologizes for impugning the Langfords and IU. Or tell him whatever you like - it is after all your rodeo. But since you've raised the subject of 'housekeeping', how about a more enduring solution to the resident troll who keeps getting banned? Dana Point, ORDFAN, Ewerzfan, blockchargelarge, staytuned, Marthamon, et al. and are all screen names for the same repeatedly banned poster currently masquerading as Wysoc403 (and likely other names as well). That's the real cancer on this board. Honest.

Sadly I have a feeling that Ordy uses a VPN and therefor can use various IPs to skirt the rules. The only thing mods can do is ban his current user name and then wait til he does his same shtick, rinse, and repeat. I could be wrong but I would guess it is either Abugabby, Twin, or arcb. Three losers that can't get enough of us.

Sadly I have a feeling that Ordy uses a VPN and therefor can use various IPs to skirt the rules. The only thing mods can do is ban his current user name and then wait til he does his same shtick, rinse, and repeat. I could be wrong but I would guess it is either Abugabby, Twin, or arcb. Three losers that can't get enough of us.
Naw, ord has been a plague on this and other boards long before those other posters existed. He's obviously an Incel and needs help.

Naw, ord has been a plague on this and other boards long before those other posters existed. He's obviously an Incel and needs help.

Are you sure Gojko wasn't a looper? I have an inclination that someone so obsessed with this board while screaming he's a victim almost had to originate from the looper board.

Not saying its Gojko, but I truly feel this is a Bob Knight fan that originated on the looper board. I'm just waiting for Ord to bust out phrases like the dumbles that mumbles.

Are you sure Gojko wasn't a looper? I have an inclination that someone so obsessed with this board while screaming he's a victim almost had to originate from the looper board.
Is Ord Goyko? Without doubt a looper.

coloring-outside-the-lines-630x417-630x397.jpg

Lol and his Crean comments.

Kravitz must have been sleeping during Parea's recruitment along with Vonleh, Williams, Stan, Makur and of course Thoma$ Bryant.

That's the only thing about this article that riles me up...painting Crean as this man of great ethics who only failed because he refused to swim in the murky waters.

Lol on that BS
Agreed! Also losing his top recruiter
Kenny Johnson to Louisville, who left
IU for more money.

Did I get this wrong? If the guy is a fine poster I’m happy to unban him. I’m just not going to stand for trolling

Your banning of a blatant and ill-informed flame was understandable. I am just VERY surprised to see that from him. He had one other short episode around a certain IU QB years ago but has been reasonable ever since.

I vote to give him another chance, we never want to be GBI here...we want the views of other groups.

Not saying its Gojko, but I truly feel this is a Bob Knight fan that originated on the looper board. I'm just waiting for Ord to bust out phrases like the dumbles that mumbles.

Gojko was the Grand Dragon Looper. I don't know if Ordy and his 17 personalities was a looper or not but he has exhibited some of the telltale signs.

Twin degrees was a looper but not sure how many are still around.

Reactions: IUPaterade724
Gojko was the Grand Dragon Looper. I don't know if Ordy and his 17 personalities was a looper or not but he has exhibited some of the telltale signs.

Yea I definitely know TD is a looper, but I'm not so sure he is savvy enough to keep creating new user names. Do you remember any of the other loopers? I find it hard to believe a regular Boiler fan would do this sort of thing, simply because these new user names have one agenda, and it's to explain to IU fans why they will never get back to the glory days. Which just screams that the person was Bobby Knight fan and now feels like a scorned lover.

Reactions: speroni
Yea I definitely know TD is a looper, but I'm not so sure he is savvy enough to keep creating new user names. Do you remember any of the other loopers? I find it hard to believe a regular Boiler fan would do this sort of thing, simply because these new user names have one agenda, and it's to explain to IU fans why they will never get back to the glory days. Which just screams that the person was Bobby Knight fan and now feels like a scorned lover.

I doubt TD is Ordy.

That said, it doesn't take much savvy to create new usernames, just one hell of a lot of embittered insecurity. That part comes though with every new user name (currently wysoc4whatever)

Reactions: IUPaterade724
I doubt TD is Ordy.

That said, it doesn't take much savvy to create new usernames, just one hell of a lot of embittered insecurity. That part comes though with every new user name (currently wysoc4whatever)

Can we just take a moment of silence for how pathetic this person must be in real life, which basically is spent on a message board with which no one wants him involved........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Hail Zeus

Last edited:
Reactions: IUgradman
I'll allow for y'all vouching that he's a value-added proposition. That's encouraging. So is a time-out.

Some good things take time.

Reactions: mike41703

I believe ordy went by IUFla back in the day. He was driven to his current state by the brilliant poster named reggid.

Your banning of a blatant and ill-informed flame was understandable. I am just VERY surprised to see that from him. He had one other short episode around a certain IU QB years ago but has been reasonable ever since.

I vote to give him another chance, we never want to be GBI here...we want the views of other groups.
NO! ban ALL broilees until they allow IU fans on their board. Choppy and 1987 and these posters are allowed their passive aggressive whinings on our board. broilees do not allow 95% of IU posters on their board, and usually ban for no reason. BAN them all. : )

Yeah I was banned for talking about Archie and said something like for once we got the guy I wanted. You better beat us this year because we're going to be going in two different trajectories.

That was it and it was a year ago. I was like....really? For that?

I still have insufficient priviledges to post anything a year later.

Not that big of a deal as I just read it for entertainment every now and then but it was nice not having to log out.

What's the fun of a message board if you can't have a spirited discussion. You still have the gated community if you prefer the circle jerk discussions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT