ADVERTISEMENT

Klansman spotted on IU's campus violating students' safe space!!!

Why should we be concerned about the head of US Soccer hanging around the IU campus? Am I missing something?

For those not on Facebook or Twitter ...

Do we really need to advertise this shit?

do not neglect to notice this message endorsed by ...

CfZc9deUMAIfZ84.jpg
That's not an official IU thing.....Can't be.

Oh wait, it's actually just a priest in liturgical garments.

Still, though, he's violating students' safe space by tricking them into displaying their stupidity on social media.
I really, really, really thought he was Yogi's replacement. I told those guys it would be O.K., but they panicked anyway. What a bunch of dorks. We really needed him at point guard and when he heard there was a KKK dude with a whip on campus, he ran for his life.

Why do you care what BLM says? You vote for a racist and deeply bigoted party anyway. I guess you just don't like when blacks get all "uppity" and use their constitutional rights.

Jesus, dude.

The Derby started AFTER the Civil War.
I don't mind people bitching about stuff
I do mind stupid

Wanna hear how the Indy 500 is a racist symbol of slavery?

Me neither.

Reactions: C-$
The Derby started AFTER the Civil War.
I don't mind people bitching about stuff
I do mind stupid

Wanna hear how the Indy 500 is a racist symbol of slavery?

Me neither.
Although I hesitate to waste my time, let me enlighten you.

Last year some students protested an exclusive Dartmouth social function known as "Derby" because it is held the same weekend as the Kentucky Derby and encourages invitees to dress in the same type of preppy attire that (Kentucky) Derbygoers are known for. The protest was one of two held on campus that weekend "in solidarity" with protesters in Baltimore. The sorority was chosen as a target because Derby (the party) is seen by many students as a symbol of exclusivity on campus (and not just racial).

The protesters were targeting "Derby" (the party), not "the Derby" (the race). The stupid connections you are finding were invented by various conservative blogs, which is where I assume you heard the story, since very few other outlets are reporting it, and I doubt you regularly read the Dartmouth student newspaper. They have nothing to do with what the protesters were actually protesting.

Please note, I'm not defending either the protest itself or KDE's decision to change the party (according to the KDE president, 96% of the sorority voted to change the theme). I'm just pointing out why you're a retard.

Reactions: burnthemallralphie
Although I hesitate to waste my time, let me enlighten you.

Last year some students protested an exclusive Dartmouth social function known as "Derby" because it is held the same weekend as the Kentucky Derby and encourages invitees to dress in the same type of preppy attire that (Kentucky) Derbygoers are known for. The protest was one of two held on campus that weekend "in solidarity" with protesters in Baltimore. The sorority was chosen as a target because Derby (the party) is seen by many students as a symbol of exclusivity on campus (and not just racial).

The protesters were targeting "Derby" (the party), not "the Derby" (the race). The stupid connections you are finding were invented by various conservative blogs, which is where I assume you heard the story, since very few other outlets are reporting it, and I doubt you regularly read the Dartmouth student newspaper. They have nothing to do with what the protesters were actually protesting.

Please note, I'm not defending either the protest itself or KDE's decision to change the party (according to the KDE president, 96% of the sorority voted to change the theme). I'm just pointing out why you're a retard.

This is why the media in this country, which is overwhelmingly pro-establishment and status quo, is killing intelligence and free thought in the good ol' USA.

Mindless drones like our bud MTIOTF are spoon fed lies about ANY anti-establishment uprising, because my gawd, that upsets the apple cart that Rich Whitey has enjoyed riding for centuries. The problem is dolts think they are included in rich whitey's group. You ain't in that group MTIOTF. They don't give a fukk about your cracker ass. They just want you to continue seeing the world as they have defined it for you.

So keep putting down people that utilize their constitutional (which is way more than the 2nd amendment) rights to stand up to oligarchy, you bleating crackerass sheeptard. You are going down with the rest of us, while pretend you are the plantation owner's buddy. You are not even the house negro to those people, but you will keep supporting them, because it doesn't require using that atrophying gray matter in your skull.

This is why the media in this country, which is overwhelmingly pro-establishment and status quo, is killing intelligence and free thought in the good ol' USA.

Mindless drones like our bud MTIOTF are spoon fed lies about ANY anti-establishment uprising, because my gawd, that upsets the apple cart that Rich Whitey has enjoyed riding for centuries. The problem is dolts think they are included in rich whitey's group. You ain't in that group MTIOTF. They don't give a fukk about your cracker ass. They just want you to continue seeing the world as they have defined it for you.

So keep putting down people that utilize their constitutional (which is way more than the 2nd amendment) rights to stand up to oligarchy, you bleating crackerass sheeptard. You are going down with the rest of us, while pretend you are the plantation owner's buddy. You are not even the house negro to those people, but you will keep supporting them, because it doesn't require using that atrophying gray matter in your skull.

Thanks Abbie Hoffman.

BLM isn't exercising First Amendment rights.
Or honoring those of others.
They're stupid enough to be shouting down Burnie Freaking Sanders!
(Maybe they should accuse MLK of being a racist - that would be on par with their idiocy thus far. And that freaking Gandhi dude was a FASIST! er, FACIST!, er BAD!)

They are engaging in rank hypocrisy fueled by stupid surrounded by safe-place-mentality rivaled only by the OCCUPY! TRASH CANS! Capitalism SUCKS! movements before them.

College kids attending Dartmouth are neither under-privileged nor at risk (except for maybe from oppressive predatory student loan lenders - but Burnie is prolly gonna make all the 1%ers pay 'em all off.) They need to STFU and get a better basketball team. (At least they let some dudes play on their girls rugby team:
image%5B1%5D.jpeg
)

As for my votes - I voted Libertarian in the last 2 Presidential elections, knowing full well we were getting Barrack "Bail Out Wall Street! Power to the People?" O'Bama, so your "Repub-dar" needs calibrating and your rant seems .... hmmmm ... what is the proper term? Under-informed? Naive? Nah. I got it - it sounds "Don't forget to head over to the Pentagon-We're gonna levitate the Pentagon at 4:30" 1967 sheeple stupid.

You Neo-Libs disappoint.

Thanks Abbie Hoffman.

BLM isn't exercising First Amendment rights.
Or honoring those of others.
They're stupid enough to be shouting down Burnie Freaking Sanders!
(Maybe they should accuse MLK of being a racist - that would be on par with their idiocy thus far. And that freaking Gandhi dude was a FASIST! er, FACIST!, er BAD!)

They are engaging in rank hypocrisy fueled by stupid surrounded by safe-place-mentality rivaled only by the OCCUPY! TRASH CANS! Capitalism SUCKS! movements before them.

College kids attending Dartmouth are neither under-privileged nor at risk (except for maybe from oppressive predatory student loan lenders - but Burnie is prolly gonna make all the 1%ers pay 'em all off.) They need to STFU and get a better basketball team. (At least they let some dudes play on their girls rugby team:
image%5B1%5D.jpeg
)

As for my votes - I voted Libertarian in the last 2 Presidential elections, knowing full well we were getting Barrack "Bail Out Wall Street! Power to the People?" O'Bama, so your "Repub-dar" needs calibrating and your rant seems .... hmmmm ... what is the proper term? Under-informed? Naive? Nah. I got it - it sounds "Don't forget to head over to the Pentagon-We're gonna levitate the Pentagon at 4:30" 1967 sheeple stupid.

You Neo-Libs disappoint.

You neo-asshats never think. Rush does that for you slopped foreheaded, little dick bitches.

This is your dumbest post yet which is saying quite a lot, but I give up. You are too knee deep in Breibart and Hannity to know your ass from Glenn Beck's pie hole. But hey, continue to let Drudge Report do your thinking, because thinkin' is harder than drinkin', Vote Trump!

The new word for dumbshit in the English language is "libertarion."

Good thing around you weren't around when Crispus Attucks got shot by the "authorities," you red coated SOB.

Occupy Tea, you loyalist ****.

I'm going to Occupy BTM:
ccc2c8437f702f5944619e5c6c928e78.jpg

tumblr_mav0bg59Sx1r1rxrbo1_400.jpg

tumblr_m09t6umNIV1r9k84yo1_500.jpg

images

hbc15.jpg

4115556c99370f9d0053b8eb5bae9afe.jpg

You neo-asshats never think. Rush does that for you slopped foreheaded, little dick bitches.

This is your dumbest post yet which is saying quite a lot, but I give up. You are too knee deep in Breibart and Hannity to know your ass from Glenn Beck's pie hole. But hey, continue to let Drudge Report do your thinking, because thinkin' is harder than drinkin', Vote Trump!

Good thing around you weren't around when Crispus Attucks got shot by the "authorities," you red coated SOB.

I'm going to Occupy BTM:

images

hbc15.jpg

WHAT THE ****

I'm going to Occupy BTM:

images

hbc15.jpg

#BlackTitsMatter???

I'm going to Occupy BTM:

images

hbc15.jpg

The only Rush I like is Probst - the coach with 2 families.

The only Beck I like is bier.

I only found out Hannity had a radio show about 2 weeks ago, when I was looking for the returned sports radio dude Lachlan "Lock-n-Load" M.C.Lean here in the Ville.

Breitbart and Drudge just link crap.
And one of them is dead.

#NeverTrump - except in Euchre.

No Halle Berry makes you a racist and a dumbass.

You suck at anarchy.

The only Rush I like is Probst - the coach with 2 families.

The only Beck I like is bier.

I only found out Hannity had a radio show about 2 weeks ago, when I was looking for the returned sports radio dude Lachlan "Lock-n-Load" M.C.Lean here in the Ville.

Breitbart and Drudge just link crap.
And one of them is dead.

#NeverTrump - except in Euchre.

No Halle Berry makes you a racist and a dumbass.

You suck at anarchy.

Bump

for a good reason too

I'm going to Occupy BTM:

images

hbc15.jpg

I need names for the following:

hbc15.jpg

for research purposes.

I'm going to Occupy BTM:

images

hbc15.jpg

nice tots

For those not on Facebook or Twitter ...

Do we really need to advertise this shit?

do not neglect to notice this message endorsed by ...

Jesus Christ ...

That really is embarrassing. I bet RMK is rolling over in his grave.

Usually these things don't phase me ... but this really is embarrassing.

There is no way in **** this is real.

Dear God, this is even below our clown show's standards.

Right???

More Facebook updates....

13006580_995525973865315_1232342490711116268_n.png

13007267_995086800575899_2523928701741024251_n.png

Reactions: Moops
More Facebook updates....

13006580_995525973865315_1232342490711116268_n.png

Did Rece Davis ask Matt Roth, Jeremiah April, Max Hoetzel, Stan Robinson, Peter Jurkin, Mo Creek, Ron Patterson, Bobby Capobianco, or Bawa Muniru if Crean had their back?

The list is this short only because I assume Remy, Fisher, Nick Williams, Story, Marlin, Hallowell, and AE chose to leave on their own. And because HMP, Davis, and Holt did it to themselves.

Did I leave anyone out?

Reactions: Rakkasan29
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT