ADVERTISEMENT

Klansman spotted on IU's campus violating students' safe space!!!

Oh wait, it's actually just a priest in liturgical garments.

Still, though, he's violating students' safe space by tricking them into displaying their stupidity on social media.
I realize this was a trick, but students these days are such pussies.

I long for the days when no one gave a chit...thus not giving power to those groups they are protesting. Get off my lawn.

Just goes to show how stupid IU students are these days.

649bbf0770108a0aae1a414384413721.jpg

I realize this was a trick, but students these days are such pussies.

I long for the days when no one gave a chit...thus not giving power to those groups they are protesting. Get off my lawn.
Man, I'm with RMK on this one.

Children haven't changed - parents have. These kids were raised by parents who feared not only the normal drug use, pregnancy. and crime, but also aids, gangsters, satanists, child abductors, child molesters, child killers, HS shooters, Ebola, Catholic priests, serial killers, terrorists etc etc etc. They were pampered, given ribbons for participating, over-watched and babied. It's not their fault, they're just children.

Probably the fact that we're recruiting other '16s still. McSwain, for one.
I'm assuming Crean will still try and get a JUCO/grad transfer wing to replace Troy. Any big men IU were recruiting for next year should be told thanks, but no thanks. Unless Priller really misses Jeremy April and wants to go to school with him.

Reactions: Rakkasan29
I'm sure the day will come when an orthodox Jew will be walking around campus and someone will wonder where this Amish guy horse and buggy are.

Social media will explode!

Reactions: MyTeamIsOnTheFloor
For those not on Facebook or Twitter ...

Do we really need to advertise this shit?

do not neglect to notice this message endorsed by ...

CfZc9deUMAIfZ84.jpg

CfZc9deUMAIfZ84.jpg
How do they figure that?...b/c we played in the last game of the S16, we technically are one of the last 10 teams?

How do they figure that?...b/c we played in the last game of the S16, we technically are one of the last 10 teams?

AP and/or Coaches' Poll, I guess. I wouldn't know for sure because I, like almost all fans, see no reason to check the rankings after playing a national elimination tournament to complete the season.

CfZc9deUMAIfZ84.jpg
That really is embarrassing. I bet RMK is rolling over in his grave.

Is crisis therapy available for shaken-up students,

like it was at Emory when someone wrote "Trump 2016" in chalk on a sidewalk?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT