ADVERTISEMENT

Kim-Trump Summit @ Singapore Brief, June 12th 2018

I think you underestimate how well Trump can spin a story. It will have been the best deal ever in the history of nuclear negotiation. Period.
I'm talking about facts, not his lies. He promised to denuke NK. Anything short of that is a failure. Liberals don't need to berate Trump. Facts tell the whole story. How much has Mexico ponied up for the Wall?

I'm talking about facts, not his lies. He promised to denuke NK. Anything short of that is a failure. Liberals don't need to berate Trump. Facts tell the whole story. How much has Mexico ponied up for the Wall?

My young jedi, where have you been the past two years? Facts barely matters anymore. It's who has the loudest megaphone and what the listener wishes to hear. 20 witches have been indicted and yet folks think it's a witch-hunt.

In another thread I posted up of the existence of a flat world society still as an indirect illustration of folks who will want to hear their own facts.

Mitch McConnell told an evangelical crowd that the past 18months has been the best conservative period in the last 60 years. They ate it up.
We live in sad times my friend.

Last edited:
So is Trump just the petulant idiot he appears to be or is he truly traitorous Russian plant.
My young jedi, where have you been the past two years? Facts barely matters anymore. It's who has the loudest megaphone and what the listener wishes to hear. 20 witches have been indicted and yet folks think it's a witch-hunt.

In another thread I posted up of the existence of a flat world society still as an indirect illustration of folks who will want to hear their own facts.

Mitch McConnell told an evangelical crowd that the past 18months has been the best conservative period in the last 60 years. They ate it up.
We'll assume the crowd was stupid enough to believe that, my question is does Mitch believe it as well? I have the same question about the people on fox and friends, limbaugh and the other right leaning opinion people; do they actually believe the bullshit they spew? Or is it just a money making goof?

Reactions: sglowrider
Never fear. Dennis Rodman has arrived in Singapore. High expectations. Honestly, no movie could ever live up to this real life fiasco.

Of course facts don't matter when the Democrats not only have nothing to offer but haven't learned a thing from the last two years, my old geezdi. Where have you been the last 38 years? :cool:

Of course facts don't matter when the Democrats not only have nothing to offer but haven't learned a thing from the last two years, my old geezdi. Where have you been the last 38 years? :cool:
Nothing to offer except health care, raising minimum wage, working to make education more affordable, making sure our water and air isn't polluted, understanding the difference between our allies and our enemies. To start with....yep nothing at all to offer.

Nothing to offer except health care, raising minimum wage, working to make education more affordable, making sure our water and air isn't polluted, understanding the difference between our allies and our enemies. To start with....yep nothing at all to offer.
Preaching to the choir isn't understanding and allaying the concerns of people who voted for Obama twice then voted for Trump. Imo, thinking Trump won those votes is blinkered. Thinking Hillary lost them is blinkered. The Dems lost them, before Hillary. Trump could only win them based on a predisposition. That predisposition was sown by some failure of those they had previously voted for.

Last edited:
Preaching to the choir isn't understanding and allaying the concerns of people who voted for Obama twice then voted for Trump.
I'd think this early people will be concerned at their health care being taken away. One of the biggest concerns and now they are going after pre existing conditions. I imagine people aren't happy with gas prices ballooning this summer, farmers and others are going to be feeling tariffs, utilities prices also up. Plenty fro Democrats to run on.

I'd think this early people will be concerned at their health care being taken away. One of the biggest concerns and now they are going after pre existing conditions. I imagine people aren't happy with gas prices ballooning this summer, farmers and others are going to be feeling tariffs, utilities prices also up. Plenty fro Democrats to run on.
Don't think any of that will move the needle much for fence-sitting Trump voters. Time will tell.

Don't think any of that will move the needle much for fence-sitting Trump voters. Time will tell.
We don't need Trump voters. We need people who didn't vote. Nothing is going to move the Trump voters. Shooting on Fifth Ave and all that...

Have you guys noticed they are exactly the same color of orange? Almost like they planned ahead of time to plan their skin to be color coordinated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT