ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris will not be the nominee

Kemp is a POS along with Rafffensburger. The guy has China ties out the wazoo amongst other shady dealings. Why do you think they don't want Trump back in office? It's all a lying game even if he says he backs Trump. Kemp is another in a long line of SH!T pubs that are bought, paid for, and dug in. Thats the Republican Party people are sick of!!! Trump is trashing him because he has extreme major dirt on him. Not posting links either go find it yourself and GFL. They (Google and other searches) have hidden the hell out of it.
Talking about bought and paid for, What about the Supreme Court?

Goes both ways Willdog. Ive seen the logs and all the "gifts". Dems are just as guilty. Quit seeing one side of the news. Imagine if a bunch of progressives were in there shitting all over the law like every major blue city does right now.
THOSE gifts affects my life. trumps wants to be king ,dictator .He is a Fascists. He thinks he is above the law. The police gets immunity. Democracy will die under trump. Plus they want to bring life back to the thirties. I guess C Thomas is white. Plus bringing in Project 2025. I am nobody slave.

You were one of the people saying I was crazy for stating Biden wouldn’t be the nominee. You lie and gaslight nonstop. Classic liberal nutjob.
You're a lying idiot. I said no such thing since I didn't think Biden would be the nominee myself.

You're a lying idiot. I said no such thing since I didn't think Biden would be the nominee myself.
Must have confused you with zeke. Same same.

Regardless, you are wrong, nearly everyone on the left vehemently disagreed with me. Heck, one poster I won’t name (twenty02) wanted to bet me with the loser never posting here again. I gave him a better deal.

Must have confused you with zeke. Same same.

Regardless, you are wrong, nearly everyone on the left vehemently disagreed with me. Heck, one poster I won’t name (twenty02) wanted to bet me with the loser never posting here again. I gave him a better deal.
Zeke and I have argued on a regular basis. If you don't know what you're talking about you should just STFU. I think that means we won't be hearing from you again.

• Haha
Reactions: Ty Webb iu
THOSE gifts affects my life. trumps wants to be king ,dictator .He is a Fascists. He thinks he is above the law. The police gets immunity. Democracy will die under trump. Plus they want to bring life back to the thirties. I guess C Thomas is white. Plus bringing in Project 2025. I am nobody slave.
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

It was clear as day Biden wouldn’t be the nominee for many months now. It’s even clearer Kamala will not be the nominee either. She’s a train wreck of a politician. She polls worse than Biden. The cheating dems will work their way around her. It may be Hillary again.
It was clear as day Biden wouldn’t be the nominee for many months now. It’s even clearer Kamala will not be the nominee either. She’s a train wreck of a politician. She polls worse than Biden. The cheating dems will work their way around her. It may be Hillary again.
Oops. You Trumpers just can’t get it right. And now she’s polling 3 points ahead nationally. Haven’t even gotten the convention boost yet.

• Haha
Reactions: Ty Webb iu
Kemp is a POS along with Rafffensburger. The guy has China ties out the wazoo amongst other shady dealings. Why do you think they don't want Trump back in office? It's all a lying game even if he says he backs Trump. Kemp is another in a long line of SH!T pubs that are bought, paid for, and dug in. Thats the Republican Party people are sick of!!! Trump is trashing him because he has extreme major dirt on him. Not posting links either go find it yourself and GFL. They (Google and other searches) have hidden the hell out of it.
Have you ever considered getting help? All Kemp and Raffensburg did was say there was not voter fraud which 3 recounts verified. I’m certain you believe that Jewish space lasers caused the CA wildfires as does MTG. You’re probably a flat earther too. Amazing how much hatred for the other you Trumpers have. Hope you don’t have kids that you are infecting with your virus.

Have you ever considered getting help? All Kemp and Raffensburg did was say there was not voter fraud which 3 recounts verified. I’m certain you believe that Jewish space lasers caused the CA wildfires as does MTG. You’re probably a flat earther too. Amazing how much hatred for the other you Trumpers have. Hope you don’t have kids that you are infecting with your virus.
Programmed. Well done!

DDE trump is a racist, white supremacist, Fascist con-artest, grifter ,rapist, liar, and a cheat. After all this, you still love him a man like him with no morals.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT