ADVERTISEMENT

Juan Harris looks slim in DL photo

There is a lot of youth and inexperience on the interior, other than Johnson. We will be playing a lot of true freshmen and Jucos. Can these guys hold up against B10 east OLs?

The depth chart in the media guide has Demarcus Elliott as 2nd string behind Harris. I don't think he was here for spring ball. We have redshirt freshmen as well. I think McCabe is one of the better weight lifters.

I think McCabe is one of the better weight lifters.
I heard this, too, in some interview a while back. Not sure who said it but it might have been CTA.
Anyway, I remember hearing a lot about Nate and Wes a couple years ago and then Wes again last year and was wondering who were the heavy lifters this year. Stepaniak? McCabe?

I heard this, too, in some interview a while back. Not sure who said it but it might have been CTA.
Anyway, I remember hearing a lot about Nate and Wes a couple years ago and then Wes again last year and was wondering who were the heavy lifters this year. Stepaniak? McCabe?
Based on the pictures Beery has to be one of the best lifters on the team. It seems like the OL was pointed out as the best lifters this Off season and they look like it is a true statement.

Based on the pictures Beery has to be one of the best lifters on the team. It seems like the OL was pointed out as the best lifters this Off season and they look like it is a true statement.
Seems like the OL is getting in order. Beery should be in good shape moving forward. Saw him at the b-ball semi state when Carmel played and he's big.

Anyways a nice surprise on the DL here is Stephen Walker rollling in. Already over 300 and from Brebeuf. Some super nice adds. Someone mentioned the juco guys Juan and DeMarcus being able to play at this level. The juco schools they played at and against host many NFLers. They should be more than ready.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT