ADVERTISEMENT

At least we’re consistent

Worried more about the D. Looked as though the gameplan built by Chad and Matt was for a different opponent than Turtles.
Sorsby as the full time starter makes the WR's more valuable and the offense viable.
Been a Henderson fan since early last season but Turner moves a hole even more. #12 has chose the wrong venue if all he wants to do is tap dance. He was of damn little + value today and it's a hard habit to break. The D has miles of improvement to make during the bye. I'll also add this, Maryland is much better than I anticipated. Also never thought much of Loxley. Maybe need to rethink that a little too.

Reactions: 76-1 and UncleMark
If you want to run an option, you need to have a QB that can read the defense. Jackson has showed he can’t read the DE. Why run a scheme that your QB can’t read

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
Nobody is saying he isn’t an upstanding guy. He’s just a terrible football coach. You know it when you see it.
We talk about the offense and the play-calling.

The defense is absolutely a trainwreck. This may be one of the worst defenses I’ve seen here since Lynch. The DL is outright pathetic. Zero pass rush and slow as hell. And the secondary? Good grief. DBs not within 20 yards of WRs. Are any of these guys really P5 material? Not seeing it at all.

That’s it. It’s bye week. We’ll probably find a way to lose it as well.

Fire Allen🔥🔥🔥

#fireScottyDolson
#Mayberry
#WorstUniversityBig10
#MACbound
#Kick’emout
We can still win a bye week tailgate party … is the mens soccer team at home Sat?
Womens VB sold out v. Nebraska today. Breakout the kegs and canopies.

Sorsby can handle the OL mediocrity and D pressure. Hell we watched him grow during his playing time against the Turtles. In fact TJ hasn't grown that much since he's been the starter. It starts with the QB, then move on to the next correctable problem, which to me is D pass coverage.

Reactions: 76-1
Yes you never know what goes on behind the scenes. Maybe they should have kept Baz who knows but what really hurt to me was losing the commitment of QB Josh Hoover who has now worked his way up to #2 at TCU behind a veteran.
Bazelak was gone by last Halloween. He was never staying.

Sorsby can handle the OL mediocrity and D pressure. Hell we watched him grow during his playing time against the Turtles. In fact TJ hasn't grown that much since he's been the starter. It starts with the QB, then move on to the next correctable problem, which to me is D pass coverage.
I like TJ a lot, but at this point I think we have to give Sorsby a shot. I hate to throw him in there against UM. But his time has come.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT