ADVERTISEMENT

IU Minny game

Man you're struggling tonight. You ok? Cupps is a freshman pg. He'll improve. Stating he'll never be a good starting pg at any point during his career is irresponsible and stupid. Own it and improve. I believe you can.
He’s a good kid. And tries. But he lacks talent. You should understand a talent deficit as much as anyone.

I despise these little rooster headed guards with the crazy ass drives that always result in fouls. It’s BS.

I couldn’t tell if the knee flexed sideways at all. If not, he could be back soon. It’s more likely that it went the wrong way since there was no impact directly from the front or back.
Someone fell on my knee coming down the court once & it bent straight back (I looked like a grasshopper). It went numb but I got back in the & was told the knee bent perfectly straight & no damage showed up in the scan.

Someone once said that on television less is more. Stephen seems like a good guy and is likable. But he talks more than he should. Now I will admit that some say that about me on Sunday Morning. He talks too much and then we can't beat the Methodists to the buffets.
He's not bad, well spoken, and fairly objective, calls it as he sees it usually

Reactions: VanPastorMan
I’m starting to think Gunn would have a hard time scoring if he snuck into the gym at midnight all by himself. WTF was that stupid scoop shot?

He’s a good kid. And tries. But he lacks talent. You should understand a talent deficit as much as anyone.
Disappointing. You'll see how wrong you were regarding Cupps in a few years.

When you realize even the "good" posters are clueless, it's time to hit the bricks. Peace

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT