ADVERTISEMENT

Where is our fanbase??

Wiedersehen

Junior
Jan 6, 2019
It’s ridiculous in here. Nebraska is at least 3:1 fans compared to ours. Would be expected if this was football but we are talking basketball! What’s happening to IU hoops?!

Totally embarrassing. And play some damn defense. Cupps can’t guard my mother.

Last edited:
Reactions: z_one
It’s ridiculous in here. Nebraska is at least 3:1 fans compared to ours. Would be expected if this was football but we are talking basketball! What’s happening to IU hoops?!

Totally embarrassing. And play some damn defense. Cups can’t guard my mother.
Our guards play at NAIA level.

Totally embarrassing. And play some damn defense. Cups can’t guard my mother.
Lead the B1G in attendance. Showed up big time in NYC and ATL. Donated a lot. Program capitulated second half of this season and coach called out fans as a problem!

Fanbase can only take so much. Are they gonna fly to Minny to watch a team with the longest of shots to make the field of 68?

Last edited:

Why would anybody spend money to watch this s***? If the admin doesn't give a s***, then why should anybody else?

No, what is embarrassing is the product on the floor AND
Who is responsible for that? Hmmmmm :rolleyes:

Reactions: stollcpa

Thank Quinn Buckner and the misfits who allow this to happen. This is the new IU hoops now. I cant wait to watch Woodson own 8-21 next season.

Reactions: smitty3725

You could of spent your money to go to Minneapolis.

Well, if others experienced the embarrassment of going to an IU game where we got lambasted, like I did, they probably decided to save their time and money. Like I have…

Reactions: z_one and Carib04
Mast just killed us inside… he never let Ware touch the ball.
And our idea of perimeter defense is to stand 3 ft away with our hands kind of extended.
Just a horrible effort. Pathetic. We were not even close to being ready. This is on Woody, but I’m sure he’ll be the last to admit it.
Yeah great point. All the talk is Capt Bonzai raining 3s, but Fred’s plan for interior defense against us was a master class in coaching. Big fail on Woody’s part. HUGE.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT