ADVERTISEMENT

Galloway, Cupps leaving?

Radio Zero

All-Big Ten
Dec 9, 2019
Yoknapatawpha County
I’m reposting this tweet in its own thread, because, additionally, a poster on another site — one considered to be well informed, and who claims to work in the IU AD — has stated that Cupps will be entering the portal.

EDIT. The poster states that he is “hearing” that Cupps will enter the portal, without indicating how reliable he believes the information is.

Last edited:
Trilly now reversing the Galloway and Cupps stuff. Saying it’s false. Stop believing everything you hear. I’m bad at it too.
Nawww what U doing, it’s called lying ok.THE BEST on campus and nobody gives a **** if they got an IG, good, we don’t care. U say that as of it means something. It doesn’t.

so much truffle butter in here I am ashamed FOR You vic

• Angry
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
A lot of ppl want to know the truth and i will tell you VIC you are NOT welcome to read this .

I wrote those rumors no different than ANY news I have made for you girls in the past

NO ONE has complained about my service in the past LMAO you are ALL I do not wish ill upon you

Some girls like their news extra spicy ok. And I take great integrity as a chef in my words and I stand by it ok. I TRAIN AND UPLIFT YOU DILIGENTLY

So fuuuuuck youuui all

A lot of ppl want to know the truth and i will tell you VIC you are NOT welcome to read this .

I wrote those rumors no different than ANY news I have made for you girls in the past

NO ONE has complained about my service in the past LMAO you are ALL I do not wish ill upon you

Some girls like their news extra spicy ok. And I take great integrity as a chef in my words and I stand by it ok. I TRAIN AND UPLIFT YOU DILIGENTLY

So fuuuuuck youuui all
You ok dude?

So fuuuuuck youuui all
Pull the rig over and order a Diablo sammich.

• Angry
Reactions: Radio Zero

So fuuuuuck youuui all
are you a gangster

I don't know if I've ever seen somebody drift from side to side when they shoot. Where do we find these guys?
At 65 years on this rock, I’m fairly confident I could take some of Cupps NIL $ in a game of horse. Of course, I’d have to make a “no drifting to the left or right” rule. Pretty sure that would throw him off so bad, he’d fold.

He just doesn't seem like a fit for Indiana. But it seems like the fan base is high on him. Just wondered what I was missing?
Heady HIBBIQ leader with a motor and excellent defensive footwork. His shot mechanics suck.

If they can reconstruct the shot he can be a very good system player which we need more of.

At 65 years on this rock, I’m fairly confident I could take some of Cupps NIL $ in a game of horse. Of course, I’d have to make a “no drifting to the left or right” rule. Pretty sure that would throw him off so bad, he’d fold.
I'm fairly confident I hope you are kidding. I'm VERY confident he would destroy you. If you could arrange it, you'd have the chance to take some of my money too!

This is the long term effects of watching poorly coached basketball.
Thank you BRCB

I knew the clock was ticking on MW I just did not realize how FAST

If any of these boys would like to reach out and ask for my counsel on how to move on from this situation as well as tips on loving a woman sensually and powerfully I am always there . I am a NEUTRAL And OBSERVANT force there

Stay vigilante. Rise.

Thank you BRCB

I knew the clock was ticking on MW I just did not realize how FAST

If any of these boys would like to reach out and ask for my counsel on how to move on from this situation as well as tips on loving a woman sensually and powerfully I am always there . I am a NEUTRAL And OBSERVANT force there

Stay vigilante. Rise.
Why isn't your ass in the freeloader chat?

Why isn't your ass in the freeloader chat?
Because SHUT THE **** UP is why

Hooky, read this carefully

IU exposed TRUTH

IU Is coasting on reputation at this point NO different than I did in my campus years so THEY say… they said it then, he does not go to class just always THIRSTY looking for the best throat game…
You know who LAUGHED at me when I got on the 7 day meal plan. EVERYONE but they were not laughing when I showed up at 7AM hungry for a belly FULL of pancakes. They were AFRAID

Just so with IU ,they pull a coach from the greasy Midwest makes them look like pigs and TALK like pirates . To The Big ten the REGRET will be all yours when the time is made right

This is for YOU, .Gerdis, Mark and my girl Lucy

Because SHUT THE **** UP is why

Hooky, read this carefully

IU exposed TRUTH

IU Is coasting on reputation at this point NO different than I did in my campus years so THEY say… they said it then, he does not go to class just always THIRSTY looking for the best throat game…
You know who LAUGHED at me when I got on the 7 day meal plan. EVERYONE but they were not laughing when I showed up at 7AM hungry for a belly FULL of pancakes. They were AFRAID

Just so with IU ,they pull a coach from the greasy Midwest makes them look like pigs and TALK like pirates . To The Big ten the REGRET will be all yours when the time is made right

This is for YOU, .Gerdis, Mark and my girl Lucy
Ah, Pigs in a blanket. They SHOULD be afraid. 😱

If this is true about Galloway, I'd say any school that has a masonry company as a booster would be very interested in him from a NIL standpoint. Sparks could be a package deal. his free throws alone could garner all kinds of contest and gimmicks to market.

Have you seen the video of him at about age 14 shooting threes with Lebron?

• Haha
Reactions: Bucket Getter
Why would Cupps even have NIL money? lol

• Haha
Reactions: Bucket Getter
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT