ADVERTISEMENT

Galloway, Cupps leaving?

He just doesn't seem like a fit for Indiana. But it seems like the fan base is high on him. Just wondered what I was missing?
He is a solid guard that can run the offense and play solid defense. He is a leader that always plays hard. He's a better defender than Smith, by a wide margin. With the right pieces he can be a very good starting PG in the BIG his junior and senior years.

I appears you are missing a ton and don't have a good feel for the game of basketball. Hit the bricks now please.

He is a solid guard that can run the offense and play solid defense. He is a leader that always plays hard. He's a better defender than Smith, by a wide margin. With the right pieces he can be a very good starting PG in the BIG his junior and senior years.

I appears you are missing a ton and don't have a good feel for the game of basketball. Hit the bricks now please.
Cupps is a nice role player off the bench. His skill set is not leading to title or banners.

Reactions: IUbball_lifer
Cupps is a nice role player off the bench. His skill set is not leading to title or banners.
Woodson is going to probably have to bring in 7 to 9 players so in theory cupps could stay if he wanted to play alot. Galloway probably wants to play for a winner so my guess is he is gone.

Woodson is going to probably have to bring in 7 to 9 players so in theory cupps could stay if he wanted to play alot. Galloway probably wants to play for a winner so my guess is he is gone.
I hate to say it but either Galloway moves to the bench or you ask him to transfer. His numbers are not warranting a starting spot for a program trying to win a conference title.

I hate to say it but either Galloway moves to the bench or you ask him to transfer. His numbers are not warranting a starting spot for a program trying to win a conference title.
He is inconsistent, but he plays with heart and has proven that he is capable. It's my guess that if he leaves, he will be a starter and more productive than he has been under Woody.

It’s a pay for play in most cases. Cupps jersey sales shouldn’t impact him at all. No name on the back
IU has a lot of player-specific merch, including jerseys with a player's name on the back.

Treys been a warrior at times for IU.
I'll always like him..Lot's of effort in every game ..Even if it doesn't add up to a bunch of pts..
Cupps is a nice player..No difference maker by any means.
So if he goes to the portal..meh
The biggest gain Indiana gets is .When Woodson is no longer the coach!!

Oh no, the Hoosier's best guard might leave ...

Wait, never mind.
I like Galloway. He plays hard and hustles. Just not a three point threat like teams need today.
Cupps may or may not pan out. He will benefit next year (for us or someone else) by the minutes of this year. I do feel he needs to get stronger (which should happen if he tries hard this off season) and become a three point shot threat (I don’t know if that will happen).

Reactions: bawlmer
Because SHUT THE **** UP is why

Hooky, read this carefully

IU exposed TRUTH

IU Is coasting on reputation at this point NO different than I did in my campus years so THEY say… they said it then, he does not go to class just always THIRSTY looking for the best throat game…
You know who LAUGHED at me when I got on the 7 day meal plan. EVERYONE but they were not laughing when I showed up at 7AM hungry for a belly FULL of pancakes. They were AFRAID

Just so with IU ,they pull a coach from the greasy Midwest makes them look like pigs and TALK like pirates . To The Big ten the REGRET will be all yours when the time is made right

This is for YOU, .Gerdis, Mark and my girl Lucy
Radio you on a sick one or what?

Nawww what U doing, it’s called lying ok.THE BEST on campus and nobody gives a **** if they got an IG, good, we don’t care. U say that as of it means something. It doesn’t.

so much truffle butter in here I am ashamed FOR You vic
I am unable to understand this post. Does anyone have time to explain it to me?

I agree players want to play for a shot at a title. Maybe enough money changes that for some.
If Trey leaves, to me, that is a real negative about Woodson.

My guess.
Ware turns pro for sure.
I don’t think Mbako can turn pro yet. Needs one more year. If he transfers it is a real negative comment on playing for Woodson.
I think Malik stays. If he transfers, again a huge negative towards how much fun it is to play here and for these coaches.

My guess.
Ware turns pro for sure.
I don’t think Mbako can turn pro yet. Needs one more year. If he transfers it is a real negative comment on playing for Woodson.
I think Malik stays. If he transfers, again a huge negative towards how much fun it is to play here and for these coaches.
Cav says Mm is gone regardless.
We have one guy signed and we are going to lose: Ware, Walker, X, Galloway?, Leal, Mm, and you gotta think Banks is transferring.

That’s a huge portal class for next year

Last edited:
My guess.
Ware turns pro for sure.
solid thoughts.

If MR transfers to another school.....after his increased production this year...very bad look for the program. And probably pushes us towards a very tough season next yr. I'm sure MR will get big NIL $$ thrown at him to stay, but if he's shopping, he'll also see some big numbers from other programs. Hope that's not the case.

Some have one guy signed and we are going to lose: Ware, Walker, X, Galloway?, Leal, Mm, and you gotta think Banks is transferring.

Banks has to be gone. I mean....after the past 6 weeks, give me one reason in hell why he would come back? Guy just sitting there in his candy stripes on the bench, collecting dust.

Didn't notice last night but during the PSU game, he spent the entire game in his candy stripes. Something I don't remember him doing before. Makes me wonder if he's been told he's not seeing the court again this year. Starting to play out that way. Strange.

Banks has to be gone. I mean....after the past 6 weeks, give me one reason in hell why he would come back? Guy just sitting there in his candy stripes on the bench, collecting dust.

Didn't notice last night but during the PSU game, he spent the entire game in his candy stripes. Something I don't remember him doing before. Makes me wonder if he's been told he's not seeing the court again this year. Starting to play out that way. Strange.
You’re forgetting those huge productive minutes he played against Penn St

Radio you on a sick one or what?
Pater I reply with concern

Here is something for YOU no one else should reply ….

My standards are HIGH because I can provide what I require and this was once likewise true of IU hoops . HOWEVER I have now realized that my BIGGEST power lies in my power to walk away. from business deals DISRESPTFUL WOMEN And TERRIBLE BASKETBALL

With absolutely no doubt to your MASCULINITY or CONFIDENCE

Ya heard. This is FREE advice for SOUR times which works. Furthermore I am to it shall be REVEALED In good time with a NEW chant a NEW LEAF CHANT

Pater I reply with concern

Here is something for YOU no one else should reply ….

My standards are HIGH because I can provide what I require and this was once likewise true of IU hoops . HOWEVER I have now realized that my BIGGEST power lies in my power to walk away. from business deals DISRESPTFUL WOMEN And TERRIBLE BASKETBALL

With absolutely no doubt to your MASCULINITY or CONFIDENCE

Ya heard. This is FREE advice for SOUR times which works. Furthermore I am to it shall be REVEALED In good time with a NEW chant a NEW LEAF CHANT
My guy is out there in the Ether. God speed and good luck.

We have one guy signed and we are going to lose: Ware, Walker, X, Galloway?, Leal, Mm, and you gotta think Banks is transferring.

Banks mentally transferred two months ago. Can't blame him.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT