ADVERTISEMENT

IU Minny game

I think I already have tonight’s game recorded. I’ve seen this before - bad defense on 3’s, turnovers, questionable shooting.

Did the players read that Woody is coming back? If they did they are giving the ball away at record pace tonight.

Reactions: Ty Webb iu
Yep. I can’t see him ever being the starting pg. Other than during the disaster of this season.
Didn't expect you to be dumb as well. I should know better than to give anyone the benefit of the doubt on this board. Lesson learned.

Didn't expect you to be dumb as well. I should know better than to give anyone the benefit of the doubt on this board. Lesson learned.
Fortunately, Leal is playing more and Cupps less over the past couple of games. I guess Woodson is not as stupid as you.

Yeah you’re right. I hope he stays at his current level of play through his senior year it will be awesome.

Now THAT sounds dumb.
"stays at his current level of play through his senior year", confirmation you're an idiot regarding Cupps. Players improve if they work at it. Cupps will and will. Quit being an emotional child.

Fortunately, Leal is playing more and Cupps less over the past couple of games. I guess Woodson is not as stupid as you.
Man you're struggling tonight. You ok? Cupps is a freshman pg. He'll improve. Stating he'll never be a good starting pg at any point during his career is irresponsible and stupid. Own it and improve. I believe you can.

that last 1 30 was easily the worst coached or executed basketball I've ever seen, I understand Woodson wanted to limit possessions, but Galloway pounding the ball and starting the offense with 5 seconds on the shot clock at half court is beyond stupid. the last time the clocks going to be under 30 no matter what, run your damn offense and get a good shot. would have had the same results on possessions.

Man you're struggling tonight. You ok? Cupps is a freshman pg. He'll improve. Stating he'll never be a good starting pg at any point during his career is irresponsible and stupid. Own it and improve. I believe you can.
Based on your math Xavier Johnson should be the best PG in America. It’s not always rainbows and unicorns.

Let’s be nice fellas. Save the venom for the pu trolls that storm the board if we lose

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT