ADVERTISEMENT

IU, IU who?

Mar 15, 2020
I seen a commercial for International University that said it was IU. Shoot, they prolly got better learnin anyway.

I seen a commercial for International University that said it was IU. Shoot, they prolly got better learnin anyway.

Based upon your grammar and spelling, I can understand why you are a Purdue fan. You probably have your doctorate from Purdue. vbg

Based on your contribution in this thread, your assertion would be a mistaken one.

I have a degree in journalism with a minor in English from IU and I once was Sports Editor at Greenfield. During my time at Greenfield, I won the Hoosier State Press Association's "Best Sports Reporting" award. I also have written two books.

What are your accomplishments as a writer?

Reactions: brianiu
I have a degree in journalism with a minor in English from IU and I once was Sports Editor at Greenfield. During my time at Greenfield, I won the Hoosier State Press Association's "Best Sports Reporting" award. I also have written two books.

My contributions as a writer include proper use of prepositions.

Reactions: Radio Zero

He has 1,182 likes on a Rivals message board.

Please take note. This troll has been over on the Purdue baiting people there. I recommend you ignore until the mods delete him.

Reactions: Radio Zero
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT