ADVERTISEMENT

IU gets Nick Kidwell OL stud transfer

I don't see any of the articles saying what it was.

Good picture of Kidwell and Coach in this dnronline.

"Nick really had emerged as the leader of the team," JMU head coach Curt Cignetti said. "He's a good player. He'd been here a long time. I feel terrible for him. The silver lining in everything is he'll be eligible for next year's season, but he's got a long recovery process.

The Indy Star today said he is applying for a medical hardship waiver to be able to play for us next year.

He has the look of a good OL player and I hope he recovers quickly and well. Getting an OL player with his experience helps but watching their bowl game it is clear they play at a different level than the B1G. Getting healthy enough for Spring practice is important to adjusting to the B1G.

He has the look of a good OL player and I hope he recovers quickly and well. Getting an OL player with his experience helps but watching their bowl game it is clear they play at a different level than the B1G. Getting healthy enough for Spring practice is important to adjusting to the B1G.
I have not seen what his injury is or the timeline to get back on the field. Hope he is out there for spring ball.

Reactions: red hornet and 76-1
I have no idea on the exact injury or timeline, but I heard over the weekend on one of the broadcasts that it was a neck injury. Good news that it wasn't a joint of some sort, but scary for the kid being a neck issue. Probably want to give it as long as possible to fully heal, but should be 100% by next season.

Reactions: red hornet and 76-1
I have no idea on the exact injury or timeline, but I heard over the weekend on one of the broadcasts that it was a neck injury. Good news that it wasn't a joint of some sort, but scary for the kid being a neck issue. Probably want to give it as long as possible to fully heal, but should be 100% by next season.
I read a Cig interview from JMU that he has a long recovery ahead of him. For quality of life purposes, i hope he doesn't play in 24 but gets a waiver to play 25 and 26.

Reactions: 76-1
I read a Cig interview from JMU that he has a long recovery ahead of him. For quality of life purposes, i hope he doesn't play in 24 but gets a waiver to play 25 and 26.
When was the interview, injury type ? If he was injured in the 4th game this year that gives him a lot of recovery time depending on injury.

When was the interview, injury type ? If he was injured in the 4th game this year that gives him a lot of recovery time depending on injury.

Season ending on Sept 22. 3rd or 4th game? He was loaded up on a cart and they knew it was bad from the start. No one knows what the injury was though.

He gets 1 covid year, and still needs a medical hardship waiver approved.

Injured first play here. Looks like his leg gets rolled up on and collapses. I think ACL. 12 month rehab after surgery for a OT needing lateral movement blocking DEs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT