ADVERTISEMENT

IU athletic facilities

Palmbeachhoosier

All-Big Ten
Aug 13, 2016
Delray Beach, FL
I am constantly looking online at other schools facilites. Many schools have nice ?title tours of their facillities. However I notice that Indiana has many outdated pictures of its facilities. Many facilities have been renovated projects have been completed with new branding and etc. In this time of recruiting being done virtually I am wondering if it would of been e in to update their facilities pages with more current tours. I would love to see the new football, locker room, the new training room, the completion of the Eceellence center now that it is completed Assembly Hall, baseball and softball fields. I know baseball has added a short tour of Andy Mohr but it could be even more in depth. Any thoughts?

I am constantly looking online at other schools facilites. Many schools have nice ?title tours of their facillities. However I notice that Indiana has many outdated pictures of its facilities. Many facilities have been renovated projects have been completed with new branding and etc. In this time of recruiting being done virtually I am wondering if it would of been e in to update their facilities pages with more current tours. I would love to see the new football, locker room, the new training room, the completion of the Eceellence center now that it is completed Assembly Hall, baseball and softball fields. I know baseball has added a short tour of Andy Mohr but it could be even more in depth. Any thoughts?
They probably have videos with the new updated facilities for recruits.

It would definitely be nice for the average fan to see the interior of these new facilities.

Reactions: red hornet

Also, didn't we just open a new Golf Course? Nothing on the Facilities page. Our web pages are shamelessly outdated and rarely updated. Who is in charge of these things? Huge athletic dept. w/ huge budget. It's the most online visual part of the dept. and if I was a recruit I'd wonder....

Reactions: DANC
They probably have videos with the new updated facilities for recruits.

It would definitely be nice for the average fan to see the interior of these new facilities.

And...,often..., at least a few of those average fans will end up having family or friendship connections/relationships to an eventual recruit...

It would be a really smart move to keep all of those sites updated and cutting edge all of the time, not just when they finally decide to have the newest intern tinker around with them as a "busy work" type of rite of passage...

Last edited:
And..., often at least a few of those average fans will end up have family or friendship connections/relationships to an eventual recruit...

It would be a really smart move to keep all of those sites updated and cutting edge all of the time, not just when they finally decide to have the newest intern tinker around with them as a busy work type of rite of passage...
We can always blame the virus.....

Reactions: red hornet and 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT