ADVERTISEMENT

It's Walz.

Could be. It's also a signal that the Harris campaign is already confident enough about winning Pennsylvania without Shapiro on the ticket.
That and I’m guessing the polling they did is Dearborn/Detroit wasn’t favorable to adding Shapiro. That really sucks - I was hoping it would have been Shapiro - but I guess I get it.

That said, if this is the case, I doubt they ever publicly talk about it.

He's extremely radical. Very far left. Encouraged and supported the BLM riots. Changed the Minnesota flag to the Somali flag to appease Omar. Encouraged and supported tranny surgeries for kids. You're going to love him Murt.
He's extremely radical. Very far left. Encouraged and supported the BLM riots. Changed the Minnesota flag to the Somali flag to appease Omar. Encouraged and supported tranny surgeries for kids. You're going to love him Murt.

76ad6e40f6255f9fe1fb2d609e7606a243c4b60c.png

Was arrested for DUI going 95 in 55 told the cop he was deaf. He definitely hates the police force.

They're throwing the election. They know the economy is going to crater and with Harris in office and with one of the worst economies the country has ever seen they get wiped out for 20 years. Better to let Trump takeover, blame it all on him, and then cleanup big time in 26 and 28. There is no other explanation.

I would have preferred Shapiro. Maybe Walz helps with Wisconsin??
Anybody who lives in PA and pays attention knows that Shapiro is an overly-ambitious, self-aggrandizing empty husk and will only undermine his boss until he’s the boss. I had to mute him on X because I tired of the back slapping posts everyday.

Basically what Fetterman said.

I would have preferred Shapiro. Maybe Walz helps with Wisconsin??
I think they caved to the far left pressure, which is stupid because the far left is not going to decide this election. Now they have an unknown who doesn’t look/feel like he has a dynamic personality. Also, he looks like he’s in his 70’s, but he’s roughly the same age as her.

Isn't that pretty much the norm for most any political tribalist? I don't think it's unique to MAGA.
Could be. I think Vance was a bad pick but had Trump picked Tim Scott or Haley I would have golf clapped for that.

In a way I'm glad Shapiro is not on the ticket. If Kamala loses he is clean heading into 2028.

They're throwing the election. They know the economy is going to crater and with Harris in office and with one of the worst economies the country has ever seen they get wiped out for 20 years. Better to let Trump takeover, blame it all on him, and then cleanup big time in 26 and 28. There is no other explanation.

Anderson Cooper looks like he has casket makeup on.

Those are the verbatim talking points from the far right on social media about the MN flag change. It's not accurate. Here's a very fair article that encapsulates the situation well: https://www.minnesotamonthly.com/lifestyle/whats-in-a-flag-the-story-of-minnesotas-new-design/

The flags are somewhat similar, but they are not remotely close to identical. Totally different looking stars, they're not in the same place, and MN's flag has 2 shades of blue that are not the same hue as the blue in the Somali flag.

How would any of the dems spin the outright vitriol they have had the past few months with Shapiro on the ticket. Some of the actions and words have been jaw dropping.

What exactly do you mean by this?

Are you conflating criticism of Israel -- or, even more specifically, criticism of Israel's conduct of the war in Gaza -- with general antisemitism? I can't really tell, because what you wrote here is incoherent.

But, if that's what you're doing, it's both lazy and disingenuous. It's on a par with people who used to say that criticisms of President Obama were rooted in racism, resentment at having a black president, etc. That is not any kind of argument -- it's a cheap attempt to thwart having to have an argument.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT