ADVERTISEMENT

Issac Guarendo to Wisconsin

So you're unable to back up your own statements? No, he didn't have interest in IU, which is partly why he didn't commit many months ago when he was offered. Ivy lost interest too. Funny that you didn't comment on him, either. Lol. Sorry, you're out of the loop on this stuff, as usual.
I seem to be the ONLY one in this exchange that does "back up" my statements, again , it is there for all to read and decide for themselves.
I didn't comment on Ivy because that was not a part of the discussion, he has nothing to do with you being dead wrong about Torres. Ivy chose WVU, so what ? Honestly, we would have taken him, but we really like another TE better,, but I'm sure you knew that.

LOL, you're so predictable, and laughable, now your story is changed to he had no interest ? I'll let the members of this community decide who they think is more believable, and I know they believe Matt Weaver. As for McCabe, I'm not rehashing that discussion, it is still here for anyone that wants to look back. Again, I'll let the board community decide who they think is being honest and who is not. BTW, good for Torres committing to Iowa since it was his only Big Ten offer, I wish him well.

Don't worry, we all understand.

Reactions: JohnsyRick
I seem to be the ONLY one in this exchange that does "back up" my statements, again , it is there for all to read and decide for themselves.
I didn't comment on Ivy because that was not a part of the discussion, he has nothing to do with you being dead wrong about Torres. Ivy chose WVU, so what ? Honestly, we would have taken him, but we really like another TE better,, but I'm sure you knew that.
No, they went after the other tight end after Ivy and Torres said no.

But I see the resident stalker is back posting under one of his multiple handles.

No, they went after the other tight end after Ivy and Torres said no.

But I see the resident stalker is back posting under one of his multiple handles.
Do you even know the name of the "other" TE ? I'll give you a hint, he's visiting UM, but yea, he's clearly a "fallback" for us since everyone else said "no", LOL. Do you really believe that a guy with only MAC offers (at the time) said no to us ?? You really have zero credibility or knowledge of the facts. His offer was "pulled", by his own admission, not because he said no.

Do you even know the name of the "other" TE ? I'll give you a hint, he's visiting UM, but yea, he's clearly a "fallback" for us since everyone else said "no", LOL. Do you really believe that a guy with only MAC offers (at the time) said no to us ?? You really have zero credibility or knowledge of the facts. His offer was "pulled", by his own admission, not because he said no.
Do you really not realize that IU offered Bjorson only after Ivy told them he was going to choose from other schools? Do you really think IU pulled an offer from a kid who wasn't going to commit anyway? Do you have any idea how recruiting works?

My mistake. I read that wrong.

Not your fault and maybe I wasn't clear. I think you're a quality poster on here. I do not feel that way about that guy. I also refuse to engage him. He just comes here to argue and troll. I won't feed him. Ever. I will recommend that he goes on an off trail hike in Alaska and gets mauled by a bear before falling into an AIDS fire.

Do you really not realize that IU offered Bjorson only after Ivy told them he was going to choose from other schools? Do you really think IU pulled an offer from a kid who wasn't going to commit anyway? Do you have any idea how recruiting works?
You don't really believe the crap you spew do you ? Torres still doesn't have an offer, you were once again wrong. The TE I'm referring to wasn't Bjorson btw, you do know they are planning on taking 2 in this class right ? You clearly have no idea what is going on and just throw shit at the wall to see if anything sticks.

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
Sorry to disappoint, but you're simply throwing a little temper tantrum because I don't happen to think the talent disparity is as great as some of you would like to believe. Neither program has achieved a winning Big Ten record in some time, and recruiting for each has consistently been ranked well into the bottom half of the conference. IU has had to overcome late deficits to win two of the last three, and actually watching the game confirms the team's as closer than you believe.

As for the rest of your stuff, please post all those "whacked out theories" I've discussed! I'm sure that will make for some interesting (and totally fictitious) reading!

But, since you're such a student of recruiting, tell us what you know about Anthony Torres of Mishawaka (and, soon, IMG). He just committed to Iowa.

You have a challenge this week:

We have 7 verbals right now. Your challenge is to say something positive about one of them. Pick any of the 7.

You blather on and on about these fringe guys that IU may or may not have pursued. Say something positive about a guy we DO have. Bet you cannot do it or if you do, you will have to qualify it with a "downside."

We have 7 verbals right now. Your challenge is to say something positive about one of them. Pick any of the 7.

You blather on and on about these fringe guys that IU may or may not have pursued. Say something positive about a guy we DO have. Bet you cannot do it or if you do, you will have to qualify it with a "downside."
On top of that, adding to the assignment, let's hear who has already told us '"no", LOL, as if he has any idea. In any case, that way there will be no trying to change his story when proven wrong. I'm still waiting to hear who he thinks the second TE we are pursuing might be.

This really is the issue for you guys, isn't it? You get really upset if everything isn't portrayed as absolutely perfect, when the reality is never close to that. And, for the record, I've already said McCabe is a very solid recruit. Unfortunately, like you and everyone else, I have seen any of the other kids play, and only see that they're mostly Plan B guys for the upper have of the Power 5. That's been a problem for much of Wilson's IU tenure and it appears to be continuing.

On top of that, adding to the assignment, let's hear who has already told us '"no", LOL, as if he has any idea. In any case, that way there will be no trying to change his story when proven wrong. I'm still waiting to hear who he thinks the second TE we are pursuing might be.
Well, Torres, for one. Of course, you were totally unaware of that, and remain so. What happened with Ivy? Did IU pull his offer, too? Lol

Last edited:
Well, Torress, for one. Of course, you were totally unaware of that, and remain so. What happened with Ivy? Did IU pull his offer, too? Lol
"Torres had an offer from the previous staff, but when the new staff came in, they pulled the offer. Anthony TOLD ME THAT HIMSELF" Matt Weaver. What about that do you not understand ? Why would a guy say that if he had said no to us first ,especially a guy who had no other Big Ten offers at that time. You should really just stop making a bigger fool of yourself and admit you have no idea . Still waiting on the name of the second TE they are after, want me to tell you ?

"Torres had an offer from the previous staff, but when the new staff came in, they pulled the offer. Anthony TOLD ME THAT HIMSELF" Matt Weaver. What about that do you not understand ? Why would a guy say that if he had said no to us first ,especially a guy who had no other Big Ten offers at that time. You should really just stop making a bigger fool of yourself and admit you have no idea . Still waiting on the name of the second TE they are after, want me to tell you ?
I'm just telling you that, when he committed to Iowa, he had an IU offer. That's from someone much closer to the program than an Internet writer.

As for another tight end, if they're looking to add a second one to the class, they'll be pursuing more than one, since that's how recruiting works. You don't actually think they'd only pursue one other guy, do you? You really don't know how recruiting works, do you? Haven't seen your assessment on Ivy, or why he said no. Funny how you keep avoiding that, and why. You're probably one of those guys who thought IU "flipped" Burgess. Lol

By the way, it looks like the original topic before you guys ruined the thread, Guerendo, isn't likely to end up at Wisconsin based on the Indy star article from this week. If IU wants to get involved, I'm sure they'd have a chance, though Iowa might be hard to beat since they're doing so well in Indy.

Last edited:
So you're unable to back up your own statements? No, he didn't have interest in IU, which is partly why he didn't commit many months ago when he was offered. Ivy lost interest too. Funny that you didn't comment on him, either. Lol. Sorry, you're out of the loop on this stuff, as usual. Pit me on ignore if you don't want to talk football. It's just that easy.
Did you just copy and paste this from your earlier post ? At least try to explain yourself, you say Torres said no to us with no other Big Ten offers on the table , and despite what a very reputable person who covers IU football stated. Please provide ANY shred of evidence that what you say is true, even though we all know it is not.
Again , asked and answered, Ivy chose to go to WVU , so what ? Good for him. I can tell you that the 2nd TE they are pursuing they like as much or more than Ivy. We may not get him either, but they like him very much. You haven't given me a name of who that is which shows me you have no idea about our recruiting.

Did you just copy and paste this from your earlier post ? At least try to explain yourself, you say Torres said no to us with no other Big Ten offers on the table , and despite what a very reputable person who covers IU football stated. Please provide ANY shred of evidence that what you say is true, even though we all know it is not.
Again , asked and answered, Ivy chose to go to WVU , so what ? Good for him. I can tell you that the 2nd TE they are pursuing they like as much or more than Ivy. We may not get him either, but they like him very much. You haven't given me a name of who that is which shows me you have no idea about our recruiting.
No, I never once said Torres said no to IU without any other BiG offers (your poor English skills have betrayed you again. An education would've been helpful for you). He just said no to IU, as I've consistently said. What did you think of Ivy when you saw him? Why did IU go from his favorite to not being in his final 2? And, not only do you not name a tight end IU is pursuing, you don't unerstand that they never only pursue one guy at any position. You don't have any idea how this stuff works, do you? And, of course, you won't own the Burgess stuff, either. Typical. Lol.

No, I never once said Torres said no to IU without any other BiG offers (your poor English skills have betrayed you again. An education would've been helpful for you). He just said no to IU, as I've consistently said. What did you think of Ivy when you saw him? Why did IU go from his favorite to not being in his final 2? And, not only do you not name a tight end IU is pursuing, you don't unerstand that they never only pursue one guy at any position. You don't have any idea how this stuff works, do you? And, of course, you won't own the Burgess stuff, either. Typical. Lol.
You need help, seriously.

I know it's not your intent, but by continually responding to Lewzrfan1/bobsnotbucks/kerncounty/thespa/helendell, etc., you're enabling his destruction of the board. This guy goes away only if he's ignored. He's not here to talk football. His only objectives are to get attention and spew insults and bullshit. He has zero credibility. Exhibit A: Look at the title of this thread. He's incapable of even correctly identifying the recruit (Issac Guarendo)!

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
I know it's not your intent, but by continually responding to Lewzrfan1/bobsnotbucks/kerncounty/thespa/helendell, etc., you're enabling his destruction of the board. This guy goes away only if he's ignored. He's not here to talk football. His only objectives are to get attention and spew insults and bullshit. He has zero credibility. Exhibit A: Look at the title of this thread. He's incapable of even correctly identifying the recruit (Issac Guarendo)!
I am here to talk football. You and Johns and a few others only want to attack and are the ones who don't want to talk football. I realize that pointing out my typo of Guerendo's name is all you can come at me with, given your struggles to post anything of value here, but it's such a weak ploy, even for you. This thread is proof positive of that. But rather than continue to whine constantly, why not put me on ignore?

Last edited:
Not your fault and maybe I wasn't clear. I think you're a quality poster on here. I do not feel that way about that guy. I also refuse to engage him. He just comes here to argue and troll. I won't feed him. Ever. I will recommend that he goes on an off trail hike in Alaska and gets mauled by a bear before falling into an AIDS fire.

Do as I did and stop responding to his attacks. Eventually he stops (it took 71 of his attack posts before he finally gave up). Some of us are here to talk Football or BAsketball or Baseball, clearly he is not...he just wants to demean IU (where he has never set foot) and argue.

Don't give him an audience.

Do as I did and stop responding to his attacks. Eventually he stops (it took 71 of his attack posts before he finally gave up). Some of us are here to talk Football or BAsketball or Baseball, clearly he is not...he just wants to demean IU (where he has never set foot) and argue.

Don't give him an audience.
I understand all that and agree to a point. My issue is that some recruits and families of recruits do ,at times , read these boards. So when he posts mistruths and lies, I feel like the record should be set straight, and that is the only reason I ever bother responding to his nonsense.

Reactions: RBB89
I understand all that and agree to a point. My issue is that some recruits and families of recruits do ,at times , read these boards. So when he posts mistruths and lies, I feel like the record should be set straight, and that is the only reason I ever bother responding to his nonsense.

Understand. While I don't think many recruits read these boards, those that do likely see through the act. Once people see the posts it is pretty clear he has zero credibility.

Reactions: JohnsyRick
Why wouldn't you be concerned with the inaccuracies and mistruths that are common in posts here? Why the double standard? As someone who has more than set foot on the IU campus for my entire life as well as someone who's followed the program much longer than almost anyone here, one would think you'd be intolerant of those who aren't honest and lack any sense whatsoever. Amazingly, you endorse and enable them, which is strange.

Stranger, still, is that you and your pals could ignore me, but choose not to for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT