ADVERTISEMENT

I think Dolson makes another run at Brad Stevens

jopajackson

Benchwarmer
Aug 24, 2010
Hear me out…

There was some legitimate buzz that Brad wanted the job, but ultimately got vetoed by the ol’ ball and chain.

Brad’s son Brady has committed to play basketball at Notre Dame next year. Maybe she’s ok with moving back to the Hoosier state.

I guy can dream…….

Hear me out…

There was some legitimate buzz that Brad wanted the job, but ultimately got vetoed by the ol’ ball and chain.

Brad’s son Brady has committed to play basketball at Notre Dame next year. Maybe she’s ok with moving back to the Hoosier state.

I guy can dream…….
GIF by South Park

Reactions: ndhuntington
At this point, I think there is more of a chance that BD jumps back down to the college game than BS. I'm sure the Celts have a private plane that Brad and his "ole' ball and chain" can take to South Bend at any given moment.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
I think I would give some toes and maybe other organs for Brad but there is a 0% chance here.

I don't think him leaving the Celts is far fetched at all. He signed a contract to coach thru 25 for the Celts but moved to the front office on that contract unless there has been an extension. I thought it strange how that all went down. Did he want to stop coaching and move into front office or was it the Celts who wanted a different coach?

Will they keep him in front office and give another contraxt or did they move him up to front office not to eat his contract?

He is talented at whatever he does basketball related. Does he want to coach or want to be a front office / GM type?

If he did not like the recruiting before then he would probably really dislike the xfer portal. What if he tells them after his contract is finished he is going back to coaching. With his son at ND, does he want to go there or stay in NBA?

No more retreads. Including Stevens. You'd think he'd hung the moon. Maybe he'd be good. But I don't recall him rebuilding any college programs. Or even being head man in more than one schools culture.

That said. No doubt at all we'd be better, at a minimum.

Hear me out…

I guy can dream…….

no wonder PU fans come here so often.

shit like this is hilarious.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT