ADVERTISEMENT

Israel under attack from Hamas

"Hamas leaders remain suspicious that Israel will use an initial acceptance of the proposal to free Israeli hostages being held by the militants — a stipulation in the first phase of the deal — and then renege on the rest of the deal and resume its military campaign."

That is what I would do. They are negotiating now because they are getting their ass kicked. Give me my people back and I can get back to killing you.

4 protesters just dumped spray paint or some colored substance all over the 18th green as Scotty Sheffler, Tom Kim, and Akshay Bhatia were trying to finish their rounds at the travelers.

It literally JUST happened and I have no idea what they were protesting but I’d bet good money it has to do with Palestine.

F*****g IDIOTS.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
4 protesters just dumped spray paint or some colored substance all over the 18th green as Scotty Sheffler, Tom Kim, and Akshay Bhatia were trying to finish their rounds at the travelers.

It literally JUST happened and I have no idea what they were protesting but I’d bet good money it has to do with Palestine.

F*****g IDIOTS.
I’m watching it live now. Don’t see anything weird. Green is geeen. When did it happen?

If you want to support Hamas terrorist
Why the f**k would I want to do that? I support the innocent people caught in between two wrongs. F**k Hamas F**k Netanyahu .. and f**k you for that comment.

WTF Aloha?

I'm not the one who has been advocating for others to commit genocide on a whole population including the children.. just so they can sate their vengeful blood lust. I just want them to get off their fat lazy ass and to do it themselves.. or to send their loved ones so they can see what war does to families .. Talk is cheap and weak especially from the safety of a couch.

Last edited:

F*****g IDIOTS.
I'll take that bet. Even money it's climate/oil.

Why the f**k would I want to do that? I support the innocent people caught in between two wrongs. F**k Hamas F**k Netanyahu .. and f**k you for that comment.

WTF Aloha?

I'm not the one who has been advocating for others to commit genocide on a whole population including the children.. just so they can sate their vengeful blood lust. I just want them to get off their fat lazy ass and to do it themselves.. or to send their loved ones so they can see what war does to families .. Talk is cheap and weak especially from the safety of a couch.
The IDF is trying to fight in accordance with the recognized rules of warfare, Hamas isn’t making any effort to do that. It’s that simple.

The IDF is trying to fight in accordance with the recognized rules of warfare, Hamas isn’t making any effort to do that. It’s that simple.
Yeah, I get that .... doesn't mean I will support Netanyahu nor does it mean I support a bunch of rapists living in the 16th century. Sometimes both sides are wrong.

Obviously there's more wrong with Hamas, but Netanyahu played his part. He's a populist POS just like Trump, just more articulate and far less weird. Ran on the same racial hate and fear mongering ... using the same tactics to get elected.

F**k all authoritarian kleptocrats that use the fear, stupidity and malcontentment of the ignorant masses to gain power.. Trump, Orbin, Netanyahu, Putin, Zi, Stalin, Mao, Hitler ... all the same. Some more evil some less... Their power lies in the stupidity and anger of their constituents and supporters..

There's a reason Satan's only super power was lies and suggestion. Lame as it is, it's a warning from the wise

Last edited:
I’m watching it live now. Don’t see anything weird. Green is geeen. When did it happen?

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
I turned it on after it was over, and they'd already cleared off the powder. It was a pretty lame protest.

F*****g IDIOTS.
Nope, think it was climate activists, according to what I read.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT