ADVERTISEMENT

Israel under attack from Hamas

The Jews are turning on the Dems…

The J’s are only about one percent of the population to my knowledge. Maybe less.

But they all vote. Civic duty is kind of their thing. Never heard of or met a Jew that didn’t vote.

A major shift in Jews amounts to like a .5% move in the national polls. Which is not nothing.

Especially since they’re dug into Pennsylvania and Michigan pretty deep. Some Ohio too.

Is that black guy still Secretary of Defense?

How did Biden get away with That gaffe...?!?

What do you think would have happened if a Republican had said something like that???

I'm visualizing a scene from Frankenstein where the villagers march on his castle with pitchforks and torches...

• Love
Reactions: DANC

What do you think would have happened if a Republican had said something like that???

I'm visualizing a scene from Frankenstein where the villagers march on his castle with pitchforks and torches...
Exactly right

Reactions: 76-1

What did Biden say?

What did Biden say?

He forgot his own Secretary of Defense(s) name (Lloyd Austin)..., and referred to him as **"a black man...** 😳

Crickets from the folks who usually see a Racist behind every tree...

Had that been Trump ( or Any Republican) the mainstream media would be running the clip on a continuous loop 24/7...

Last edited:
He forgot his own Secretary of Defense(s) name (Lloyd Austin)..., and referred to him as **"that black guy"...** 😳

Had that been Trump ( or Any Republican) the mainstream media would be running the clip on a continuous loop 24/7...
I'm surprised your head didn't fly off it must be spinning so fast between Biden is mentally unfit and Biden is a racist and MSM if this was a Republican. You can't pick which direction to take this there are so many choices.

Reactions: T.M.P.
I'm surprised your head didn't fly off it must be spinning so fast between Biden is mentally unfit and Biden is a racist and MSM if this was a Republican. You can't pick which direction to take this there are so many choices.

Didn't surprise me a bit... I've known he's that he's both a phony and mentally unfit for 3+ years...

What bothered me the most was that he's evidently had so little day to day contact with his Secretary of Defense that he couldn't even remember his last name...

Not only is that disrespectful..., its freaking dangerous in today's security environment...

He forgot his own Secretary of Defense(s) name (Lloyd Austin)..., and referred to him as **"a black man...** 😳

I didn't see that. So much dumb stuff to track.

That's not true. I got it from both CNN and The Guardian long before you posted it here.

Sigh...

It happened two days ago... I was referring to close to real time (when it was shown on News Max...)..., and just based on my channel surfing throughout the rest of the evening no where else...

I suppose you see nothing wrong in the President of the United States not being able to recall the first or last name of his Secretary of Defense while he can recall that he's a DEI hire...

You never cease to amaze...

Last edited:
I suppose you see nothing wrong in the President of the United States not being able to recall the first or last name of his Secretary of Defense while he can recall that he's a DEI hire...
There is so much wrong with that sentence, but let's begin with me asking you kindly not to criticize me for what you "suppose" must be going on in my head, thank you very much.

• Haha
Didn't surprise me a bit... I've known he's that he's both a phony and mentally unfit for 3+ years...

What bothered me the most was that he's evidently had so little day to day contact with his Secretary of Defense that he couldn't even remember his last name...

Not only is that disrespectful..., its freaking dangerous in today's security environment...
Cool story, Bizzaro Tom Clancy.

Sigh...

It happened two days ago... I was referring to close to real time (when it was shown on News Max...)..., and just based on my channel surfing throughout the rest of the evening no where else...

You never cease to amaze...
He'd much rather criticize you for your choice of networks than admit Biden is a racist.

Reactions: jet812 and 76-1
I mean, what do you do with that?
Personally, I think relocation but that would never fly because war crimes and stuff. So since that is off the board, you basically have periods of relative calm while the weaker side builds itself up and then spasms of violence to break them back down and then pray for a miracle.

Or, if you have a religious bent, you wait for the Messiah/Jesus to come sort it out (or for the Muslims, their version of that). Frankly, I am more on the religious side, I don't think we are sorting it out and my good book says I should be really weary of the guy who says we got a 7 year peace deal. That gets you criticized around here so I tend to stick to that which is humanly possible even though w.r.t. this topic I don't think anything humanly is likely to fix it.

Some would say that is likely part of the problem and perhaps there is some truth to that. However, I think even without the religious context that the land dispute alone would be enough to keep this going. When two groups claim the same land, the only past solution was to let them duke it out. The winner got the land and the loser had to go somewhere else. And if there was nowhere else to go, the loser was beaten and killed by the winner until they were so small of a threat that it didn't matter anymore. And then they would somewhat assimilate into the governing structure of the winner. Modern western ethics and morals do not allow for that anymore so we end up with forever conflicts. Those low intensity issues that carry on for centuries are viewed as a better outcome than a mass casualty war. So someone who says, "You know, we should probably basically ethnically cleanse them out of the Israel controlled borders and force them into Egypt and Jordan" is seen as an evil extremist while the alternative of, nah, force them to live together until they figure out "peace" is the statesman like approach. The deaths along the way on that road are just the toll to be paid.

The Palestinians in that interview are correct on one thing. There is no 2 state solution, only one. Which is why I have advocated letting Israel annihilate them to the point where they realize that the one state is never going to be Palestine. Like ever.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT