ADVERTISEMENT

Is the pay site worth $8.33 per month?

ThreeToMakeTwo

All-Big Ten
Oct 2, 2001
I used to be a subscriber years ago but got worn down from all the complaining. Is it worth signing up for these days?

I used to be a subscriber years ago but got worn down from all the complaining. Is it worth signing up for these days?
I too was a premium member here before peegs split. I initially followed him but came back here due to all the drama over there.

Signed up for the free premie trial here a couple months ago and it's due to expire this weekend. I'll not be signing up permanently. I just don't see the value.

Reactions: ThreeToMakeTwo
I too was a premium member here before peegs split. I initially followed him but came back here due to all the drama over there.

Signed up for the free premie trial here a couple months ago and it's due to expire this weekend. I'll not be signing up permanently. I just don't see the value.
Thank you.

No. between this board and following a few IU publications on social media you'll have everything covered.

Honestly they should change the model up on this site. Stop the subscription model and Maybe just add more ad banners for the revenue.

My buddy has a membership to peegs and I will go to the site a few times a week to browse. They do have good info when it is public information on who IU is recruiting. Under Miller peegs had no inside connections, under crean they were funneled info. I doubt they get much inside info out of this group unless it come from fife, but I’ll be able to figure out that info before them.

No. between this board and following a few IU publications on social media you'll have everything covered.

Honestly they should change the model up on this site. Stop the subscription model and Maybe just add more ad banners for the revenue.
What they need to do is make the Cooler a pay site!

Reactions: ulrey
The only thing that made it even remotely worth it was back in the day when Peegs did his Inside The Locker Room every Friday. That’s been so long ago I had to make a new username because I couldn’t remember my password. I also couldn’t remember the password to the email I used when I originally signed up.

The only thing that made it even remotely worth it was back in the day when Peegs did his Inside The Locker Room every Friday. That’s been so long ago I had to make a new username because I couldn’t remember my password. I also couldn’t remember the password to the email I used when I originally signed up.
I remember that, ITLR. Then Peegs bolted and i thot ‘what now?’ I remember the site made it difficult to cancel subscriptions.

Yep, Bloom is still there. 😜
Yep. Mr. I am always right,you are not.Had a few times with him and I am not confrontational. He wasn't the only one though. I like it when others can voice their ideas without being bashed by others. Some mods just close their eye to the trolls and bullies.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT