ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps Tweet about former AG Barr

VanPastorMan

Hall of Famer
Mar 21, 2002
Central Pennsylvania Via Washington Indiana
This was very funny to me. Here is the site I got the quote from because I don't have X. https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-mercilessly-mocks-his-former-ag-bill-barr-for-endorsing-him
“Wow! Former A.G. Bill Barr, who let a lot of great people down by not investigating Voter Fraud in our Country, has just Endorsed me for President despite the fact that I called him ‘Weak, Slow Moving, Lethargic, Gutless, and Lazy’ (New York Post!),” he wrote on Truth Social late Wednesday.

“Based on the fact that I greatly appreciate his wholehearted Endorsement, I am removing the word ‘Lethargic’ from my statement. Thank you Bill. MAGA2024!”

In popular media is it more brave to say you are a Biden supporter or Trump supporter? So who is more brave?

Is it brave to bow down to the leader of your party even if you personally think that person is a scumbag?

How many GOP politicians have said what a POS trump is but later support Trump because they are afraid of Trump and his followers and being voted out or threatened with violence?

They're pussies.

This was very funny to me. Here is the site I got the quote from because I don't have X. https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-mercilessly-mocks-his-former-ag-bill-barr-for-endorsing-him
“Wow! Former A.G. Bill Barr, who let a lot of great people down by not investigating Voter Fraud in our Country, has just Endorsed me for President despite the fact that I called him ‘Weak, Slow Moving, Lethargic, Gutless, and Lazy’ (New York Post!),” he wrote on Truth Social late Wednesday.

“Based on the fact that I greatly appreciate his wholehearted Endorsement, I am removing the word ‘Lethargic’ from my statement. Thank you Bill. MAGA2024!”
Why exactly do you find it funny? Do you think it’s humorous when someone calls someone else names? Do you find bullies funny? Just curious as to why anyone would think that amusing.

Reactions: cosmickid
Why exactly do you find it funny? Do you think it’s humorous when someone calls someone else names? Do you find bullies funny? Just curious as to why anyone would think that amusing.

It is okay when Trump does it. That's just him.

Bill Barr isn't always right, but he's right a lot more than Trump.

The best thing about Barr was the MSNBC, NBC, and other liberal outlets harumphing that Barr weaponized the DOJ.
LOL! After what had been going on for years by the admins and media going after Republicans, yet the slightest turnabout and it's crocodile tears.

So Barr was worth it just for that.

Not a fan of 'put more people in jail' but at least he understands there is such a thing as law.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory

mike tyson boxing GIF

The best thing about Barr was the MSNBC, NBC, and other liberal outlets harumphing that Barr weaponized the DOJ.
LOL! After what had been going on for years by the admins and media going after Republicans, yet the slightest turnabout and it's crocodile tears.

Not a fan of 'put more people in jail' but at least he understands there is such a thing as law.
Search 'Robert Johnson' and 'Mena".

dems didn't weaponize the doj but because you falsely accuse them of it, that makes it ok for Barr to do just that.

2 wrongs don't make a right even if the 1st wrong wasn't fabricated from thin air

Reactions: nichlee
It was funny that he only took one name away. And this was a guy who was supporting him.
Well, my sense of humor is a lot different that yours. I don’t find it amusing when a candidate for President calls names and bullies others. I bet you found it hilarious when he made fun of the disabled reporter too. And when he calls people fat, now that’s a laugh and a half!

Well, my sense of humor is a lot different that yours. I don’t find it amusing when a candidate for President calls names and bullies others. I bet you found it hilarious when he made fun of the disabled reporter too. And when he calls people fat, now that’s a laugh and a half!
what's funny about that? Trump only weighs 215 lbs lmao

Reactions: UncleMark
dems didn't weaponize the doj but because you falsely accuse them of it, that makes it ok for Barr to do just that.

2 wrongs don't make a right even if the 1st wrong wasn't fabricated from thin air
You meant the second thing fabricated from thin air, I'm sure.

I don't think he did weaponize the DOJ. I said that was the complaint. By Dems.

'Slightest turnabout' means entrenched liberals had a few things go in a way that wasn't slanted in their favor anymore. You know, turn the boat around, course correction?

You are correct, two wrongs don't make a right. This wasn't that situation though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
You are not speaking the truth about the disabled reporter. Trump used that same shtick on other people who are not disabled. It is his way of saying someone is stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
It was funny that he only took one name away. And this was a guy who was supporting him.
I think most normal people found that epitomized what makes Trump such a scumbag. A guy has integrity and refuses to indulge Trump's paranoid narcissm, and Trump responds by calling him ridiculous names. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. But you do call yourself a preacher so it's unnerving to realize you endorse such despicable behavior...

You are not speaking the truth about the disabled reporter. Trump used that same shtick on other people who are not disabled. It is his way of saying someone is stupid.
I guess you really are gullible.

What Trump said was he didnt know Serge had a disability (and that he didn't know him). Which is of course a bald faced lie because not only did Serge cover Trump for a number of years, but also spent time alone with him in the course of doing a feature on him. Trump's a liar, plain and simple...

You think Trump is unaware of the fact that the characters of all his recent staged events purporting to show how much POC "love" Trump are all pro Maga activists? Like Mikayla Montgomery (who works with Candace Owens). Strange how she just happened to wander in off the streets to the very Chik Fil A Trump happened to drop by...

And who could forget that Black "union worker" who anonymously showed up at the "rally" Trump held in NYC last week, touting how Trump is "for the working man"?

His name is Vish Burra, and first off he's not Black but rather of Indian Descent. He's also not a "union worker" or man off the street. He's a MAGA- operative who served as Anthony Devolder's (aka George Santos) Dir of Operations.

Trump thinks his supporters are morons...

Speaking of which...If that last tweet video from Addison Smith looks familiar, it's because dbm posted it on this board. Of course if you click on dbm's link you'll notice it's been deleted, because the scheme has been exposed and the jig is up. Of course it accomplished it's main goal of fooling the stupids...

Last edited:
Reactions: IU_Hickory
You are not telling the truth. You believe the lies they feed you, even when you can see it with your very own eyes. Thats really sad and stupid.

You are not telling the truth. You believe the lies they feed you, even when you can see it with your very own eyes. Thats really sad and stupid.
Here's some video of him using similar motions in mocking bank regulators, generals, and Ted Cruz. It appears to be his go-to move to mock people:

• Haha
Reactions: BradStevens
Sounds like the pastor was telling the truth
Here's another one where he mocks himself if he had to go on a 2 week vacation:

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
Here's another one where he mocks himself if he had to go on a 2 week vacation:

well here we are again. yet another example of the lefty media, which is nearly all media, creating a false narrative the left is so quick to run with bc it's all they see in their feeds. with the benefit of time passing we all too often get to the truth and find trump resting comfortably, on the side of what's good, and what's right.
kOxdlDfZ_uQPl_1024.webp

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT