ADVERTISEMENT

Is it time to stick a fork in DeSantis?

i have no idea. i would absolutely vote for a moderate, smart dem over trump. in a heartbeat. stay at home pete, kamala, biden, i'd stay home or vote for the libertarian.
Pete is a moderate dem so either first part of your post is a lie or last part.

Oh yea, Pete worked from home for a bit when he adopted a baby.. so yea that makes him awful. Lmao

If you held every Republican to the bull shit level you hold Pete, then you would stay home on election day no matter what republican ran for office.

Update: apparently have 4 laughing hyenas that can't handle the truth

Last edited:

Oh yea, Pete worked from home for a bit when he adopted a baby.. so yea that makes him awful. Lmao
Bwahahaha dumb hickory. Dumb dumb dumb hickory. Pete is an identity politics failing upwards disaster of a politician who should top out as mayor of a little town. Even Romney has had enough of the disaster that’s Pete. Guy has zero common sense. Zero.

Ok, now you're going off the rails with a false equivalence.

The Dem Party has a shitload of problems, but there's no equivalence with respect to the Trump problem. Trump is a wrecking ball - - to his own party. I said this yesterday but I'll say it again. He's a two-time popular vote loser. He cost his party the Senate in 2020 and 2022. He cost them big gains in the House. A guy who's older than dirt beat him in 2020. He's under criminal investigation in multiple jurisdictions. Two of his companies were convicted of 17 felonies a couple of months ago. He's unelectable and a loser. He should've been kicked to the curb by the party a long time ago, but he's got a cult following that just won't let go. It makes zero sense.
It makes sense to Trump supporters, though, because Trump convinced them 6-7 years ago that anything bad they hear about him is "fake news" and any official government action against him is just a "witch hunt" fabricated by "the swamp." So, this is the world view of Trump supporters:

17zjin.jpg

If you held every Republican to the bull shit level you hold Pete, then you would stay home on election day no matter what republican ran for office.
How many times does it have to be explained to your broken hickory head he sat home availing himself of a benefit unavailable to anyone else while collecting a $250k salary after what 4 months on the job. Service. During a national crisis. He’s in the service of himself. Thereafter we’ve seen zip from him but empty bs. Good on Romney to say wtf are we doing with this guy. You. You are just as dumb as it gets. Partisan idiot who should never be allowed to vote

It makes sense to Trump supporters, though, because Trump convinced them 6-7 years ago that anything bad they hear about him is "fake news" and any official government action against him is just a "witch hunt" fabricated by "the swamp." So, this is the world view of Trump supporters:

17zjin.jpg
A few days ago the German minister of defense said Germany cannot defend itself from any attack. Trump made that call several years ago and the Democrats and Europeans excoriated him for it. Trump said NATO was in big trouble partly because of Germany ‘s failure to build a military and because of German dependency on Russian energy. Trump was right about all of it.

that's a complicated question. why he is still appealing depends on the person he appeals to. for a large swath of voters, and for different reasons, he struck a nerve that other politicians haven't. i like Appalachia. i was watching a documentary on one of the counties there. i think it was the same county where a dirty judge had approved like all but one social security disability claim since he became an alj. anyway these poor country folks were going on and on about how much they love trump. it's counterintuitive in light of his NY charmed life - but these people felt the country had left them behind and trump was their guy to "make america great again."
I know haughty genius educated attorneys that would vote for Trump. I played a member guest golf tournament at the Four Seasons Tranquilo Golf Course in Orlando the last three days. Lots of fancy millionaire educated non Appalachia educated idiot non qualified Americans that were pro Trunp, anti Biden and Harris.

Reactions: DANC and Crayfish57
I know haughty genius educated attorneys that would vote for Trump. I played a member guest golf tournament at the Four Seasons Tranquilo Golf Course in Orlando the last three days. Lots of fancy millionaire educated non Appalachia educated idiot non qualified Americans that were pro Trunp, anti Biden and Harris.
Means nothing to me. We shouldn’t reward his behavior

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Reread. Agree with you in 2016. 2020 less. Now I can count on one hand those who would vote for trump. They’ve moved on to Desantis
Stereotyping Trump supporters with people from Appalachia kind of hit a nerve with me. I apologize.

Stereotyping Trump supporters with people from Appalachia kind of hit a nerve with me. I apologize.
No worries. I didn’t read closely either. My fault. And just for background I watched a documentary on Appalachia and why they supported trump. Essentially that he was the first politician that they felt like spoke to them and touched on their situation

Reactions: stollcpa
Bwahahaha dumb hickory. Dumb dumb dumb hickory. Pete is an identity politics failing upwards disaster of a politician who should top out as mayor of a little town. Even Romney has had enough of the disaster that’s Pete. Guy has zero common sense. Zero.
But he is gay and admitted it.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory

Pete is so naive he even admits he doesn’t understand the job description for the Secretary of Transporotation.

PETE BUTTIGIEG: "Dealing with climate change is one of the biggest things that people like me...will be remembered for after we're gone"

Hard to stop when you had the largest win in fla in four decades
Doesn’t make him a national candidate though. Florida went from a solid purple swing state in 2000 to very RED by 2020. Governor and both senators are republican and I doubt a democrat can win a statewide election there.

DeSantis won’t play well except in red states and with Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Georgia trending blue lately he’ll have an uphill battle. However, with what I’m seeing it appears Trump is the candidate, unless the growing field of republican wannabes drop out before the primaries start.

How many times does it have to be explained to your broken hickory head he sat home availing himself of a benefit unavailable to anyone else while collecting a $250k salary after what 4 months on the job. Service. During a national crisis. He’s in the service of himself. Thereafter we’ve seen zip from him but empty bs. Good on Romney to say wtf are we doing with this guy. You. You are just as dumb as it gets. Partisan idiot who should never be allowed to vote
Unavailable to anyone else? Bet most people at his level of job had the exact same perk available. And only a total mental midget would think he would be incapable of getting work done while at home if need be.

You are as dumb as they come and have no room to be talking about partisan idiots. Look in the mirror.

Last edited:
Unavailable to anyone else? Bet most people at his level of job had the exact same perk.

You are as dumb as they come and have no room to be talking about partisan idiots. Look in the mirror.
It has to be requested. No one else in gov gets it until they serve a set period of time. See Pete went ahead and asked for it before he would have been eligible in any gsa or other role. While collecting a ridiculous salary he doesn’t deserve - clearly. This all has been covered a thousand times. Did you forget? Get kicked in the head? Or just not understand?

You just bet. You don’t know anything do you hickory? Just yabbuts. Yabbuts in every last thread to defend every single Dem on every last subject. Doesn’t matter what it is.
Then you slither off

Hey Danc, why do you think they recalled the book? Duped again. It’s what happens when you get your news from liars. But it’s ok, because they don’t ALL lie, right?
No idea. I didn't read the book. I saw the movie - you didn't, yet claim to know all about it.

The fact you dumbasses think this is funny for a grown man to act like this, much less a person you would like to see lead this country is pathetic.

This piece of garbage will be likely be gone from old age or health issues in the next 5-6 years. You guys will be looking for the next hero to worship.

You either have no honor or are really just in full time troll mode.

my crystal ball sees Pete becoming a lobbyist or board member or "consultant" or some combination of, of large construction interests in the future, and becoming quite rich from doing so.

i think Pete is a capitalist above all else, which holds for a lot of politicians on both sides.

Former Republican now never Trumper, Tom Nichols: “I admit I am watching Trump addressing CPAC because it is just weird beyond description. This is way beyond “weird shit” , this is LaRouche type stuff. “ in other words, DMB is eating it up.

Trump is the definitive salesman.

he pays attention to what his buyer wants to hear, then tells them exactly that.

unfortunately, his audience pays attention to what he says, not what he does.

and they don't care if he is the worst scum on earth, as long as he tells them what they want to hear.

his white working class following wasn't/isn't hearing it from any other politicians other than Bernie, (whom Trump stole most his stump speech from, then dumbed it down into sound bites much better than Bernie).

Last edited:
$221,400.

if either the Dems or Pubs want Trump's base, they'll have to at least talk the talk regarding Joe Worker.

that said, no one other than Trump can do that and still get financial support, and still get his message out on corporate media without corporate media sabotaging him, and not be killed by the parties.

Bernie couldn't survive the corporate media and the DNC doing all they could to kill him off 24/7, as the corporate media and their ad base literally all had tens/hundreds of billions riding on his defeat, as did the DNC donor base.

only someone like Trump with an already established personal celebrity large enough that the corporate media can't bury him, can pull that off.

Trump could have been one of the great presidents ever, because he had the celebrity to overcome big money interests, and an understanding of the populace and their needs..

and the personal charisma and celebrity to circumvent corporate media, combined with the political power to circumvent his own party.

but he didn't have any interest what so ever in representing others over himself, and was/is probably more vulnerable to being blackmailed/extorted or crushed by Russia or China or SA and who all knows else, than even Biden or Hilary, given both his level of debt and greed going in.

Dems would just send all the $$$ to Zelenski. Better to spend it here.
If you don't think we should be supporting Ukraine in their fight against Russia, you're no better than the Democrats that voted against forcing Iraq out of Kuwait in 1990. The Democrats were wrong and so are you. If your view becomes the dominant view of Republicans, then I'll no longer be a Republican. Isolationism was wrong for the US prior to WWII and it's wrong for the US now.

It has to be requested. No one else in gov gets it until they serve a set period of time. See Pete went ahead and asked for it before he would have been eligible in any gsa or other role. While collecting a ridiculous salary he doesn’t deserve - clearly. This all has been covered a thousand times. Did you forget? Get kicked in the head? Or just not understand?

You just bet. You don’t know anything do you hickory? Just yabbuts. Yabbuts in every last thread to defend every single Dem on every last subject. Doesn’t matter what it is.
Then you slither off
Slither off? Nope, I just don't feel the need to continue with you dimwitted hypocrites.

You can pretend all you want that yabbuts are an issue for you but when you ignore conservative poster's yabbuts, it is just your partisan blinders showing.

You see it as yabbuts, I see it as pointing out your double standard. Hard to do that without a so called yabbut.

If Pete was republican or maybe even if he was just straight, then you likely wouldn't be having a little hissy fit over him using a benefit his position was entitled to use. And I bet his position was entitled to use that under more than just the current administration.

Revel in your hypocrisy all you want. Kind of ridiculous to be so pissy when other posters point out your shit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57 and DANC
Slither off? Nope, I just don't feel the need to continue with you dimwitted hypocrites
no. you're just wrong every single time so have no choice to slither off. because you go with your poor instincts and empty, hickory head. You have know knowledge of anything. Just triggered feelings. Then slither off when wrong. Never learning anything. you can't be an iu grad. you certainly have no relevant education. just what you cull from your idiotic "news" sites. if i'm wrong share your education. let's hear it. you're a moron hickory. your claims otherwise are belied by your moronic posts. You truly are Grover

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT