ADVERTISEMENT

Is it time to stick a fork in DeSantis?

I hate that country shit. Fun for a weekend then I want to run. True on climate etc
Have you been to the Nashville main drag lately? Holy shit, we went there for a concert last Spring and I sat in traffic for 2 hours.

Have you been to the Nashville main drag lately? Holy shit, we went there for a concert last Spring and I sat in traffic for 2 hours.
No but I believe it. That was actually my first trip with my stoker. 2015. My God. We were babies!!!!!

I’m so weak tonight DANC

Reactions: DANC
First I said all and then I corrected it. Doesn’t matter. If you watch Fox News, you don’t care about getting the truth.
You corrected it after I proved you wrong.

You got caught parroting your media narrative. Take the L, move on, and try not to be so obvious next time.

You corrected it after I proved you wrong.

You got caught parroting your media narrative. Take the L, move on, and try not to be so obvious next time.
Lol yes I made the mistake of saying all, not some. By the way, did you get your copy of the book 2,000 Mules before they took it off the market for lies? Speaking of taking an L….

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
First I said all and then I corrected it. Doesn’t matter. If you watch Fox News, you don’t care about getting the truth.
Sure, you corrected it after I pointed out you were wrong.

You need to stop while you're behind.

Lol yes I made the mistake of saying all, not some. By the way, did you get your copy of the book 2,000 Mules before they took it off the market for lies? Speaking of taking an L….
Still waiting for you to disprove anything in the movie - the one you've never seen but seem to know all about it. Polly want a cracker?

No way. I doubt any Republican can win. The party is split. More split than I can ever remember. Trump isn’t a Republican not in the classic sense anyway. He’s an opportunist. He’d be a democrat if he knew it would get him in office again.
LOL.

Every election both parties are split in multiple directions during the primaries but they pretty much come together for the general election.

In the last election, one candidate stated the other candidate was a RACIST. After the RACIST won the primary election he selected the person who called him a RACIST as his vice-president.

Then there was over 2 1/2 years of fake 'Russian conspiracy' charges and now we know the FBI knew all the time the charges were bogus from the get-go.

That seems to be conveniently ignored here.
If the FBI had investigated and prosecuted Hunter, the same way they investigated Trump and the people who worked for him, Biden would have lost the election.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
If the FBI had investigated and prosecuted Hunter, the same way they investigated Trump and the people who worked for him, Biden would have lost the election.
No way that happens. This is why republicans are losing. Stop worrying about those things.

LOL.

Every election both parties are split in multiple directions during the primaries but they pretty much come together for the general election.

In the last election, one candidate stated the other candidate was a RACIST. After the RACIST won the primary election he selected the person who called him a RACIST as his vice-president.
Sure.

If the fbi hadn't opened and closed an investigation into Hillary multiple times, Trump would have lost originally.

Continuing these culture wars is an odd move. He is already beloved by many in the far right. You would think he would do more things now to appeal to moderate/swing voters. Maybe he feels that constituency favors Nikki Haley, Tim Scott, et al.

Strange to keep pushing harder to the right if he wants to be POTUS.

Continuing these culture wars is an odd move. He is already beloved by many in the far right. You would think he would do more things now to appeal to moderate/swing voters. Maybe he feels that constituency favors Nikki Haley, Tim Scott, et al.

Strange to keep pushing harder to the right if he wants to be POTUS.

You don't go after moderates until you win the primaries.

After the primaries, you pretend like you didn't do or say any of the crazy stuff that got you the far right vote

BTW, you may want to read this

The fbi whistle-blower fbi agents were paid by trumpers. Not exactly the red flag that conservatives have been harping about as proof of foul play within the fbi.

Reactions: MrBing
Still waiting for you to disprove anything in the movie - the one you've never seen but seem to know all about it. Polly want a cracker?
Hey Danc, why do you think they recalled the book? Duped again. It’s what happens when you get your news from liars. But it’s ok, because they don’t ALL lie, right?

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
You’re exactly right. If Hunter was running for President. It might make more sense if you’d said the FBI had investigated Jared and the Trumps. You know the ones who actually worked for the government. And then used it to gain wealth along the way. Like Ivanka’s patents from China, or Jared’s billions from the Saudis? Then you might have a valid point.

You’re exactly right. If Hunter was running for President. It might make more sense if you’d said the FBI had investigated Jared and the Trumps. You know the ones who actually worked for the government. And then used it to gain wealth along the way. Like Ivanka’s patents from China, or Jared’s billions from the Saudis? Then you might have a valid point.
Well, the media and 50 former intelligence officials fell on the grenade to protect Joe, not Hunter. This story was always about Joe.

Well, the media and 50 former intelligence officials fell on the grenade to protect Joe, not Hunter. This story was always about Joe.
What about him? Is that why they put up naked pictures of Hunter? Is that about Joe?

• Haha
i have no idea. i would absolutely vote for a moderate, smart dem over trump. in a heartbeat. stay at home pete, kamala, biden, i'd stay home or vote for the libertarian.
You mean you don't want flying cars or all those desecrated buildings in STL fixed?

You mean you don't want flying cars or all those desecrated buildings in STL fixed?

Nah no bs. You believe in trump so much let’s bet. Make the election more fun. Let’s bet five or ten grand on it. You take trump and I’ll take whatever Dem is named. Doesn’t matter. Could be Fetterman from the nervous hospital. I think you’re nuts with the trump shit but you are definitely in the group of posters id grab a steak and a beer with in bton. Payoff in Bloomington Saturday after the election over beers

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT