ADVERTISEMENT

Is it time to stick a fork in DeSantis?

I dunno hoot. We are in the mode now where if we don’t have something to disagree about, we make something up. Take East Palestine. Buttegeig lept at the chance to blame Trump’s deregulation. Then he was laughed off the stage for being so clueless. The GOP climbed up various administration’s officials rear ends for not visiting the site. What should have happened is that the Democrats in the administration should have taken the stage with the GOP governor, Senator, and member of congress together and assured the people that their government had their backs together. But noooo. We must turn everything into a fight, into a dispute, into you are incompetent, or you are a threat to Democracy. I’m sick of all of it. .

Now we are in a position where 2024 will likely be a replay of 2020 where are choice is between a mostly despised president and an absolutely incompetent one. Why can’t we do better?
Because you supported bad people running for POTUS and VP.

Then why are they doing all they can to stop him from running? My answer is FEAR.
They(the Dems) want him to run, for the same reason they wanted him to run in 16-they feel like he’s their easiest ticket to the presidency.

They were wrong in 16. They’re probably not wrong now.

Reactions: Spartans9312
I’m a lover not a fighter. Never come close to a fight in my life. Slapped a girlfriend in high school because she was drunk and had to go home to parents. She slapped me back and we both peed our pants from laughing. That’s the extent. But I appreciate your belief in me!!
A slap or two would probably be all it takes.

I’m a lover not a fighter. Never come close to a fight in my life. Slapped a girlfriend in high school because she was drunk and had to go home to parents. She slapped me back and we both peed our pants from laughing. That’s the extent. But I appreciate your belief in me!!

A slap or two would probably be all it takes.

And he would pee his pants too.

I think Aloha just wants to see girls fight. He was on a ship too long.....

Speaking of lying…. I assume you heard Rupert admit that all of Fox News was lying about the election? They were afraid they’d lose their audience if they told the truth. You know, the easily duped.
No, I hadn't heard that and neither did you. It's something you heard on MSNBC.

Anyone who voted for Trump , especially after knowing everything they do about him now, could care less about the country.
Another I know you am, but what am I post from you.

Admit it - you and Hickory are the same poster, aren't you?

Lol. Of course you haven’t because Fox isn’t talking about it. Everyone else is. If you don’t like this link, since it’s not Fox or OAN you can look up his testimony on YouTube. https://www.theguardian.com/media/2023/feb/27/rupert-murdoch-deposition-dominion-lawsuit-fox-news
Poor Zeke. You're so confused.

Zeke: "I assume you heard Rupert admit that all of Fox News was lying about the election?"

Actual article: "Newly released court documents reveal that Rupert Murdoch, the billionaire owner of Fox News, acknowledged under oath that several Fox News hosts endorsed Donald Trump’s lie that the 2020 election was stolen from him.

That's not what your linked article said at all. You're hearing voices in your head again.

Zeke: "I assume you heard Rupert admit that all of Fox News was lying about the election?"

Actual article: "Newly released court documents reveal that Rupert Murdoch, the billionaire owner of Fox News, acknowledged under oath that several Fox News hosts endorsed Donald Trump’s lie that the 2020 election was stolen from him.

That's not what your linked article said at all. You're hearing voices in your head again.
Sorry, not all. Several. Like the most popular ones. The ones you get all your info from.

Sorry, not all. Several. Like the most popular ones. The ones you get all your info from.
You really must be drunk. I just quoted from the article you posted and, as I said, you posted a lie.

You really must be drunk. I just quoted from the article you posted and, as I said, you posted a lie.

Fox is in a load of shit from chasing the Donald's lies. Anyone who gets close to that piece of shit ends up destroyed

Reactions: zeke4ahs
I dunno hoot. We are in the mode now where if we don’t have something to disagree about, we make something up. Take East Palestine. Buttegeig lept at the chance to blame Trump’s deregulation. Then he was laughed off the stage for being so clueless. The GOP climbed up various administration’s officials rear ends for not visiting the site. What should have happened is that the Democrats in the administration should have taken the stage with the GOP governor, Senator, and member of congress together and assured the people that their government had their backs together. But noooo. We must turn everything into a fight, into a dispute, into you are incompetent, or you are a threat to Democracy. I’m sick of all of it. .

Now we are in a position where 2024 will likely be a replay of 2020 where are choice is between a mostly despised president and an absolutely incompetent one. Why can’t we do better?

People are living too long. Presidents and voters used to die way before they became senile. Ever try to change the mind of an 80 year old?

We're way beyond the need for forced retirement age for government reps. People over 70 should be in advisory only positions. Mandatory retirement from elected office

Last edited:
Reactions: NPT and zeke4ahs
Trump has a solid 35% of the GOP primary vote that will be hard to take away from him.

But primarys are won at the state level. It will start with Iowa, and Trump will do badly there. He's historically done better in New Hampshire, but NH voters are are very unpredictable.

And Florida is very early in the cycle this time around. You think DeSantis will lose his home state? Giant amount of delegates and momentum.

Anyone looking at national polls are dumb. Rudy would have been the front runner a decade ago if you counted on those. Trump gonna have a hard road through those early states, where there aren't many easy wins

Reactions: UncleMark
Not denying that, but many younger educated people are still moving to large blue state cities.

I'll say this. Leave everything else about Florida the same but put it on the map in place of North Dakota. Think the growth is happening at the same rate? Weather and beaches play a big role. Interior Florida is an ugly hell hole.

Yeah, he's not exactly objective when it comes to Trump.

Very few are.

Would you consider yourself objective when it comes to Trump?

I know you think you are, but no one who is objective displays the vitriol you do when it comes to Trump.

His Presidency was light-years better than what we've got now.

It is interesting that you complain about vitriol from her when your idol (Trump) displays vitriol towards anyone that crosses him. So is vitriol bad or good or does that just depend on if it is coming from a dem or republican?

Light-years better? Methinks you are not being objective ;)

Ever try to change the mind of an 80 year old?
Almost every day.

Almost everyone I hang with are around 80. I think as a group, we are pretty capable and mentally vigorous. Youth isn’t any guarantee of anything. Data show that youth are more anxious, more depressed, and more easily traumatized than their elders. There are a lot of reasons for this, including a political/media system that encourages anxiety on every front to an education system that sees micro-aggressions as a behavior to be stopped instead of a thing to be rejected, to a social pathology that says your skin color is your destiny and your body might not be you.

Last edited:
Almost every day.

Almost everyone I hang with are around 80. I think as a group, we are pretty capable and mentally vigorous. Youth isn’t any grantee of anything. Data show that youth are more anxious, more depressed, and more easily traumatized than their elders. There are a lot of reasons for this, including a political/media system that encourages anxiety on every front to an education system that sees micro-aggressions as a behavior to be stopped instead of a thing to be rejected, to a social pathology that says your skin color is your destiny and your body might not be you.
And micro-cheating! Makes everyone an anxious mess

Fox is in a load of shit from chasing the Donald's lies. Anyone who gets close to that piece of shit ends up destroyed
They seem to be doing alright. Have you checked TV ratings lately?

It would be correct to say that several Fox News hosts effectively lied by endorsing Trump’s lie that the 2020 election was stolen.

At this point only fools and idiots believe the election was stolen. Concur?

Reactions: MrBing
They do but so too do taxes and policies. The number of companies relocating to fla and tx is incredible. Fla had more new business filings than any state. If I was starting a biz would I go to a state with no income tax and that will stay open or Pritzker in Illinois? Or New York where my income is taxed to hell. It’s a no brainer. If the co I was working with was in fla instead of Illinois during Covid I’d be retired today.

State policies matter
I believe Nashville is one of the fastest growing cities. Taxes and milder weather. Lots to offer.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
The dude is barking mad.
That mother f*ucker would be an absolute hoot in office. All in on far right conspiracy shit. A Kennedy. He freakin looks like his pop. That’s American royalty like no other. Incredible academic background - London school of economics, Harvard, uva law, with an LLM from pace to let you know he’s also nuts. An attorney at the fla pi firm of ambulance chasers (they literally have ambulances for advertising) and married to Larry David’s wife. I might be all in here

It would be correct to say that several Fox News hosts effectively lied by endorsing Trump’s lie that the 2020 election was stolen.

At this point only fools and idiots believe the election was stolen. Concur?
But that's not what she said. I provided the Rupert quote.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT