ADVERTISEMENT

Is it time to stick a fork in DeSantis?

Conversing with that guy is worse than pointless.

It’s a literal theft of your time, because he’s not capable of intelligent conversation.

It’s just boilerplate LWNJ talking points and a cascade of yabbuts.

He’s the only one I have on ignore and every time I see you or someone else respond like this, even though I can’t see what he wrote, I’m reminded of how good a decision that was.
Yea. Mcm's posts just reek of maturity that we all just feel so sorry that he has to deal with someone as wretched as me.

Lmao

Reactions: MrBing
Yea. Mcm's posts just reek of maturity that we all just feel so sorry that he has to deal with someone as wretched as me.

Lmao
he already told you that you're on ignore. i genuinely don't think you can read very well

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
You expand on why you back Russia against Ukraine and aren’t aligned with the US and NATO. This is mystery only you can resolve.
Did I ever say I backed Russia you Neocon? It's none of our business and we need to stay out. We have a $31t deficit and tons of our own problems here. There are bad guys all over the world. We can't be the world's policemen. You'd love another 20 year Middle East war wouldn't you?

Ever try to change the mind of an 80 year old?
Heck, I assume there are not many 80 year olds on here and you can't change anyone's mind on here. They have a "My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts" attitude. :) That's the reason I don't take this place very seriously but do learn a few things along the way.

Democrats and Republicans have been trying to show the military how much they love them by passing pay increases that outpace inflation for almost 40 years now. That eliminated the pay gap. A 3% increase wasn’t earth shattering. Yay.
Best in 10 years. Don't bite the hand that feeds you - literally.

He did in fact say he wanted to leave NATO and that he would wait until reelection to do it. I know this because I heard it from a 3 star who heard Trump say it. Trump has sh•t for brains.
Bullshit. Post the link.

Pardon me if I don't trust generals or admirals who hide shit from their CIC.

The question is better the other way around.

What is the “reasoned thought” behind . . .

No border enforcement
Hindering oil and gas production, transportation, and financing
Decriminalizing many crimes
Gun-crime leniency cuz offenders are Back
No serious priority for drug education, enforcement or interdiction
EV subsidies
No nuclear energy projects
All the youth trans-gender nonsense
Crickets about our miserable public education system
Huge sections of our great cities having more crime, pestilence , and danger than the third world

i could go on.
You could go on, but it would be lost on Zeke and the other dupes here.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Conversing with that guy is worse than pointless.

It’s a literal theft of your time, because he’s not capable of intelligent conversation.

It’s just boilerplate LWNJ talking points and a cascade of yabbuts.

He’s the only one I have on ignore and every time I see you or someone else respond like this, even though I can’t see what he wrote, I’m reminded of how good a decision that was.
Hickory=Bowelmania Putting that fool on ignore was one of my best decisions.

I keep Hickory and Zeke off ignore because I like to see what the Idiocracy is thinking these days.

• Love
Reactions: Crayfish57
NATO countries all have different military strengths. They’d certainly be a help in a war against China,
Which one of them has a Pacific fleet? Or aircraft carrier in the Pacific?

Britain, maybe?

Hickory=Bowelmania Putting that fool on ignore was one of my best decisions.

I keep Hickory and Zeke off ignore because I like to see what the Idiocracy is thinking these days.
I think saying is the word you meant, actual thinking for either one of them is a huge stretch.

Did I ever say I backed Russia you Neocon? It's none of our business and we need to stay out. We have a $31t deficit and tons of our own problems here. There are bad guys all over the world. We can't be the world's policemen. You'd love another 20 year Middle East war wouldn't you?
Yes, you did. You clearly have backed Russia. You're on the same side with Iraq and North Korea. Are you proud of that?

Reactions: MrBing
Bullshit. Post the link.

Pardon me if I don't trust generals or admirals who hide shit from their CIC.
I can't link private conversations, but there are several articles out there about his intentions.

I have no idea why you would believe the Liar in Chief over everyone else. By the way, Bill Clinton used to be the Liar in Chief, which embarrassed me as an American, but Trump far and away surpassed him, and I'm even more embarrassed by that because I'm an American and a Republican.

Which one of them has a Pacific fleet? Or aircraft carrier in the Pacific?

Britain, maybe?
Great Britain and Canada. Others have a routine presence, but we have the bases to support all of NATO.

Yes, you did. You clearly have backed Russia. You're on the same side with Iraq and North Korea. Are you proud of that?
You'd think you'd be past that type of accusation after all the Russia Russia Russia collusion bullshit.

I am all for our support of Ukraine. But that doesn't make anyone who isn't pro-Russian.

This is the problem with American politics - we no longer respect other opinions and are immediately judgemental of others without trying to understand their viewpoint.

It's like saying someone isn't a 'real IU fan' because they criticize the coach or players.

Whatever happened to disagreeing with someone's opinion but defending to the death their right to say it?

I can't link private conversations, but there are several articles out there about his intentions.

I have no idea why you would believe the Liar in Chief over everyone else. By the way, Bill Clinton used to be the Liar in Chief, which embarrassed me as an American, but Trump far and away surpassed him, and I'm even more embarrassed by that because I'm an American and a Republican.
Yes, I'm sure the Washington Post supports what you say.....

I thought we had an unwritten rule around here that "I heard someone who heard someone say....." was dismissed because it can't be proved. If you can't prove it, don't say it.

You'd think you'd be past that type of accusation after all the Russia Russia Russia collusion bullshit.

I am all for our support of Ukraine. But that doesn't make anyone who isn't pro-Russian.

This is the problem with American politics - we no longer respect other opinions and are immediately judgemental of others without trying to understand their viewpoint.

It's like saying someone isn't a 'real IU fan' because they criticize the coach or players.

Whatever happened to disagreeing with someone's opinion but defending to the death their right to say it?
He can have any opinion he wants to have and we can have an opinion that disagrees with his. I very much disagree with anyone that thinks Russia is the good guy in this confict.

Reactions: Bowlmania
Yes, I'm sure the Washington Post supports what you say.....

I thought we had an unwritten rule around here that "I heard someone who heard someone say....." was dismissed because it can't be proved. If you can't prove it, don't say it.
It does. There are other articles which actually report on the meeting where it was said and my source was there. That's plenty good enough for me. You can make your own decision and it seems that your decision is to pretend to believe everything that Trump says. How you can do that is a mystery to me.

Saying someone is siding with the enemy isn't respecting their opinion.
Didn't you read his posts in the Ukraine Russia thread? If you don't think he was siding with Russia based on those posts then we have a different opinion on them. I thought he clearly did, but I guess you didn't.

It does. There are other articles which actually report on the meeting where it was said and my source was there. That's plenty good enough for me. You can make your own decision and it seems that your decision is to pretend to believe everything that Trump says. How you can do that is a mystery to me.
See, there you go - "pretend to believe everything that Trump says". Just not true, but I don't think he's lying all the time, like you do.

See, there you go - "pretend to believe everything that Trump says". Just not true, but I don't think he's lying all the time, like you do.
So how much of the time do you think he's lying?

Didn't you read his posts in the Ukraine Russia thread? If you don't think he was siding with Russia based on those posts then we have a different opinion on them. I thought he clearly did, but I guess you didn't.
No, I know from all his posts that he's pro-American. That doesn't make him pro-Russian.

As I said I disagree with him on Ukraine. But he's not pro-Russian, so stop with the stereotyping.

I don't doubt you - I'm just asking.

Doesn't appear to be a very formidable force.....
Those ships are good for anti-submarine warfare, air defense and land attack because they have Tomahawks. Every little bit helps. Australia, Japan and South Korea also have some good assets and they're treaty allies.

Last edited:
The 2020 election was stolen from Trump due to massive voter fraud. Lie?

See Trump as being surrounded by sycophants who tell him what he wants to hear.

The big lie about the election being stolen being an example.

How often have we heard Trump say, "Informed people are saying". The truth being sycophants are telling Trump what he wants to hear and once committed to this position they all have to stay with it.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
See Trump as being surrounded by sycophants who tell him what he wants to hear.

The big lie about the election being stolen being an example.

How often have we heard Trump say, "Informed people are saying". The truth being sycophants are telling Trump what he wants to hear and once committed to this position they all have to stay with it.
In an interview I conducted with myself I revealed….

Reactions: hoot1
No. Not a lie. No more a lie than Russian Collusion. Was that a lie?

DANC, agree with you in one respect. Calling a political opponent a liar is way overdone.

Got a question for you. If I said in my view the Russian government wanted Trump to defeat Clinton and probably took actions in an attempt to influence the election.

Would my statement be a lie or just an incorrect opinion ? Or what.

Not a lie? We’re done.
Why won't you answer my question?

No, you don't want to discuss anything when you can't respond. So, it's "We're done".

This is SOP for you when you can't/won't respond. So be it.

DANC, agree with you in one respect. Calling a political opponent a liar is way overdone.

Got a question for you. If I said in my view the Russian government wanted Trump to defeat Clinton and probably took actions in an attempt to influence the election.

Would my statement be a lie or just an incorrect opinion ? Or what.
I don't know if it's incorrect or not. I don't think Russia necessarily wanted Trump to win, but I haven't seen any evidence, other than the opinion of our intelligence community, whom we KNOW lied (Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation) to ensure Biden's election.

I don't know what actions they took, either, other than maybe some bots or possibly spreading rumors on the internet - although, again, I've heard no specifics.

But to answer you, no I don't think your statement is a lie - just your opinion. I have my opinion that may differ from yours, but opinions aren't lies unless they're declared facts without any proof or backing.

If Aloha would use a portion of his brain, he would see that what Trump believes is his opinion, based on 4+ years of media and Democrat efforts to short-circuit his Presidency. I believe he's justified in having that opinion, whether I believe it or not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT