ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana got a lot more red this week

I have no tolerance for people that can’t take care of their physical health.

You want to know why we got it worse than Germany and Norway and South Korea?

Because they exercise and don’t shove their face with processed garbage.
Yeah, but you also tried to use the whole Darwin POV on "oldies", which made absolutely NO sense, and showed what a true self-absorbed dumbass you really are, Farva.

I have no tolerance for people that can’t take care of their physical health.

You want to know why we got it worse than Germany and Norway and South Korea?

Because they exercise and don’t shove their face with processed garbage.

I don't necessarily disagree.... but saying that someone probably needs to die is just a bit over the line.

Maybe a little bit 😉
All kidding/trolling aside this should be a wake up call to get our country moving towards better health. When I pick my kid up from school I’m in awe of how many overweight kids are up there, how few pick up games I see, and how many kids are sitting on the playground equipment playing on their phones. Processed foods, bad diets, and lack of exercise exacerbated our bad outcomes

All kidding/trolling aside this should be a wake up call to get our country moving towards better health. When I pick my kid up from school I’m in awe of how many overweight kids are up there, how few pick up games I see, and how many kids are sitting on the playground equipment playing on their phones. Processed foods, bad diets, and lack of exercise exacerbated our bad outcomes

It’s a point of frustration for me obviously. We hear about masking and distancing 24/7/365. Not that they aren’t helpful.

But no one addresses eating well, zinc, vitamin c, exercising, etc all of which are likely way more impactful and helpful in your individual ability to fight COVID.

It’s a point of frustration for me obviously. We hear about masking and distancing 24/7/365. Not that they aren’t helpful.

But no one addresses eating well, zinc, vitamin c, exercising, etc all of which are likely way more impactful and helpful in your individual ability to fight COVID.
The vitamins probably weren’t conclusive and the fitness was too late. Walk into any Walmart in America and you could predict Covid would be hard on Americans

Reactions: stollcpa

Where does low grade alcoholism fit in?

Asking for a friend.

The vitamins probably weren’t conclusive and the fitness was too late. Walk into any Walmart in America and you could predict Covid would be hard on Americans

I doubt we ever know whether the vitamins help but in the meantime I going to continue taking them.

I’ve also lost 14 pounds and have never felt better.

Nonsense. We’ve been living with COVID for 9 months now. That’s enough time to make a major shift in your diet and exercise habits that will have a major impact.

Reactions: mcmurtry66

I am glad you are feeling better, and of course I am brown nosing for the ranking after I complained about CO ignoring my posts on voting machines without a paper trail:).

There is good science that people with low vitamin D are having worse outcomes, and I have added the supplement. But there is still a catch, do they have low vitamin D before they get COVID or does COVID block their bodies from processing vitamin D? I have not seen anyone completely discount the latter possibility.

I am glad you are feeling better, and of course I am brown nosing for the ranking after I complained about CO ignoring my posts on voting machines without a paper trail:).

There is good science that people with low vitamin D are having worse outcomes, and I have added the supplement. But there is still a catch, do they have low vitamin D before they get COVID or does COVID block their bodies from processing vitamin D? I have not seen anyone completely discount the latter possibility.

lol noted Marv. And thank you. As for vit deficiency etc I don’t know a lot about that stuff. It seems blood type is emerging as an impt factor as well

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
lol noted Marv. And thank you. As for vit deficiency etc I don’t know a lot about that stuff. It seems blood type is emerging as an impt factor as well

I was looking into blood type a while back because of that, I guess it is normal for a disease to do that. It is suggested humans have different blood types as an evolutionary safeguard from viruses. Who knew.

I was looking into blood type a while back because of that, I guess it is normal for a disease to do that. It is suggested humans have different blood types as an evolutionary safeguard from viruses. Who knew.
Interesting stuff. The evolutionary bit makes sense. Historically certain blood types aligned with a significantly greater likelihood of miscarriage

I’ll be jet setting around the country the next few weeks.

Denver, Austin, Chicago the like. If you get COVID you are weak, I’m not one of those arrogant people in their 20’s that thinks they’re invincible. But when it comes to my immune system I definitely am.

Don’t know anyone that got bad COVID that worked out daily.

Here's a MLB pitcher...

Here's Rashod Bateman, a potential first round pick in this year's NFL draft....

These are just off the top of my head.

Here's a MLB pitcher...

Here's Rashod Bateman, a potential first round pick in this year's NFL draft....

These are just off the top of my head.

At one point in my life I was on track to become an actuary.

I have left that field behind this is what I believe they would call an outlier.

Anxiety, stress, and worry are well documented causes of a lower immune system. Seems like some in politics have a vested interest in keeping public anxiety and stress at a high level.

I take those plus N-Acetyl Cysteine and Glutathione Reduced. Don't know if that helps, but as somebody said "what the hell do I have to lose?"

Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT