ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana got a lot more red this week

Do you want him pulling on the levers of power or do you want him twiddling away on the golf course. Make up your mind hypocrite.

Theres space in between trying to overthrow a free and fair election result and trying to save American lives from a global pandemic.

Hypocrite. That’s rich coming from a “patriot” who supports Trump.

We can't overlook this graphic:

mm6942e2_ExcessDeathsCOVID19_IMAGE_20Oct20_1200x675-medium.jpg

The Hispanic and Latino communities are also driving up the Denver statistics. In terms of percent positive tests, cases, hospitalization and deaths, this demographic leads the way. Within the Hispanic and Latino demographic, the 20-40 age group is the highest in all numbers, and within that it is males. Hispanic and Latino neighborhoods are the reddest on the Denver map. Some of these neighborhoods have positivity test rates in excess of 30%. The relative numbers for this demographic exceed the percentage of the population in general.

My demographic and my neighborhood and age positivity test rate is below 5% which is where the health officials like to see it and the cases and hospitalizations are correspondingly low.

Some of the important factors for this Hispanic Latino cluster could be:

Working in occupations where social distancing and other precautions are not always possible.

Living in households with more people.

Socializing in larger groups.

Not knowing or understanding the risks and dangers.

I don't think we need one-size-fits-all curfews, shutdowns, and other restrictions. Instead we need to focus our efforts on where the problems really are. This virus has always clustered around different factors, recognizing these clusters and focusing extra effort to address those is very important.
The correlation between Vitamin d deficiency and Covid deaths is too significant to ignore. They give Trump vitamin D supplements. Fauci himself takes 6000 iu of vitamin D every day. How many times have you seen an 'expert' on tv talking about this? I never have.

Natural vitamin D absorption thru the skin gets less efficient as skin tone gets darker. Diet is a contributing factor also. Not reporting on the benefits of taking vitamin D supplements, especially for POC, is mind-boggling.

The correlation between Vitamin d deficiency and Covid deaths is too significant to ignore. They give Trump vitamin D supplements. Fauci himself takes 6000 iu of vitamin D every day. How many times have you seen an 'expert' on tv talking about this? I never have.

Natural vitamin D absorption thru the skin gets less efficient as skin tone gets darker. Diet is a contributing factor also. Not reporting on the benefits of taking vitamin D supplements, especially for POC, is mind-boggling.
Yep. Covid was no worse than a cold for me. I had been taking both zinc and vit d supplements for months but I also achieve a level of explosiveness with my cardio that in fairness has to be viewed as an outlier

Yep. Covid was no worse than a cold for me. I had been taking both zinc and vit d supplements for months but I also achieve a level of explosiveness with my cardio that in fairness has to be viewed as an outlier
Glad you're on the mend. And I'm not just brown-nosing to gain a more favorable poster ranking.

Reactions: 76-1 and mcmurtry66
Obviously not, the Broadway dancer that died was out of shape as was this bodybuilder https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...r-35-covid-ventilator-weight-loss/5382711002/.

Clearly there is a connection between being in good shape and more likely positive results. No one can dispute that. But it is not 100%.

In addition, does that mean people in less good physical condition are less human and their deaths mean less. It often sounds like what some are saying. CNN had an interview yesterday with a sister whose 12 year old brother died from COVID. He was adopted and had been born with some conditions but they were under control. She said she had to give up social media because of all the people saying, "oh, but he had pre-existing conditions". It was as if his death meant less because of that.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge

My sister has a good friend who’s an RN in Northern Indiana. I don’t know her exact job title but she oversees several nursing home and assisted living facilities for a large corporation. She told my sister months ago to take zinc, vitamin C and D daily. I take mine every morning.

My sister has a good friend who’s an RN in Northern Indiana. I don’t know her exact job title but she oversees several nursing home and assisted living facilities for a large corporation. She told my sister months ago to take zinc, vitamin C and D daily. I take mine every morning.
Yep. Can’t hurt. But again I don’t know how much impact the supplements have versus the almost maniacal level of explosiveness that I achieve with my cardio that again MUST be viewed as an outlier

Are you sure about 6000? Harvard warns not to go over 4000 https://www.health.harvard.edu/dise...:text=There is some evidence to,with COVID-19.

The recommended dietary dose of vitamin D is 600 IU each day for adults 70 and younger and 800 IU each day for adults over 70. A daily supplement containing 1,000 to 2,000 IU of vitamin D is likely safe for most people. For adults, the risk of harmful effects increases above 4,000 IU per day.​

How many lives might be saved if news anchors alternated mask shaming with vitamin recommendations?

Reactions: stollcpa
Kids aren't physically capable of carrying a high enough viral load until they reach a particular level of physical maturity. It is more likely that teachers who test positive were infected in their community outside the classroom.

The company my wife works for has 10 staff members out, including several doctors. I know it's spreading. My nephew is quarantined till the 27th. My buddy's family all have the sniffles and he can't smell his aftershave. I'm still going to my in law's house next week for some smoked turkey.
I know a teacher who got it from a fourth grader who went to school when parents knew he was positive. Now 3 other kids are positive and teacher is pretty sick, and of course, whole class quarantined.

Are you sure about 6000? Harvard warns not to go over 4000 https://www.health.harvard.edu/diseases-and-conditions/treatments-for-covid-19#:~:text=There is some evidence to,with COVID-19.

The recommended dietary dose of vitamin D is 600 IU each day for adults 70 and younger and 800 IU each day for adults over 70. A daily supplement containing 1,000 to 2,000 IU of vitamin D is likely safe for most people. For adults, the risk of harmful effects increases above 4,000 IU per day.​
Not sure. It was reported in a video I watched by another doctor who said he takes 4500/day.

I’ll be jet setting around the country the next few weeks.

Denver, Austin, Chicago the like. If you get COVID you are weak, I’m not one of those arrogant people in their 20’s that thinks they’re invincible. But when it comes to my immune system I definitely am.

Don’t know anyone that got bad COVID that worked out daily.
I hope you’re kidding .

I am not. You are most likely part of the herd that needs to be thinned. How many pounds overweight are you?
How many IQ points under 100 are you? You have 10 fingers, if you count them each 10 times, that is 100. I know triple-digit numbers are tricky.

Triple means three.

I know a teacher who got it from a fourth grader who went to school when parents knew he was positive. Now 3 other kids are positive and teacher is pretty sick, and of course, whole class quarantined.
My wife reports daily instances where her optical patients come into their office with covid symptoms admitting to postive results, but insisting they need their glasses or contacts. She is face-to-face with the public, and has been physically threatened for asking people to wear their masks correctly.

I hear these stories from her, and see how the pandemic is reported and wonder why we aren't dead by now. We must have gotten it at some point and didnt know it.

I am not. You are most likely part of the herd that needs to be thinned. How many pounds overweight are you?
Lmao. I sure hope you’ll pass on that hospital bed when you need it. Not sure people like you deserve one.

Man you are an asshole. Do you drive a lifted truck or a Mustang while wearing your cutoff shirt? No doubt you are not very bright.

LOL. It's no wonder you get banned all the time and need new names.

I have no tolerance for people that can’t take care of their physical health.

You want to know why we got it worse than Germany and Norway and South Korea?

Because they exercise and don’t shove their face with processed garbage.

I have no tolerance for people that can’t take care of their physical health.

You want to know why we got it worse than Germany and Norway and South Korea?

Because they exercise and don’t shove their face with processed garbage.
Through development and an unrelenting regimen I’ve reprogrammed my body to where almost all of my muscles are fast twitch. I think I had a total of a half dozen sneezes with Covid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT